Gen 6 SPL Ubers Replays

I didn't even think the goal was for them to be an exact science as much as just give a general calculation of the odds based on the position each player was in the beginning of the season. But yeah, it's really kinda too early to be condemning or applauding one's records already when the season is only 3 weeks in. For all we know, Dice could win the rest of his games and Furai could lose them all. (not to mention midseason shifts could happen)

Ah, it's a technical error. Can't do much about it but I'm going to let Zarel know since he tried to fix it earlier. (hopefully this doesn't add too much to his full plate)

Fuck, nevermind. I just realized I screwed up when I edited the post and it put the url from the last game as a hyperlink for the url of the second one. (dumb rich text editor) Lol, sorry about that.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Somehow, two players with relatively low Ubers experience started against each other in SPL. One of the players used Edgrr's team. Said player won.

(Also, for a fun drinking game, take a shot every time Prem misplays)
To be fair, I ask tfc to look over my teams a lot so I wouldn't say tfc has 0 experience. .-.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)