Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following items:

Charcoal / Clever Wing / Jaw Fossil / Lava Cookie / Rage Candy Bar / Resist Wing / Swift Wing / Lansat Berry

Willing to trade pretty much any other item

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
My friend gave me an Eevee in a Cherish ball that is Shiny and has 6 max IV's. Is this hacked? Or is it worth anything? It says OT: VGC 10

One more question for all you good folks, how can I lock my thread? I still haven't finished my trade thread and won't finish till the weekend

Looking for a Charmander with physical egg moves, Bulbasaur w/ Grassy Terrain, and a Squirtle inside a Dive Ball with the new egg moves (Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere). The Charmander and Bulbasaur should be male preferably, the Squirtle female so that its pokeball can be passed down. Someone please help me :]

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for a Charmander with physical egg moves, Bulbasaur w/ Grassy Terrain, and a Squirtle inside a Dive Ball with the new egg moves (Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere). The Charmander and Bulbasaur should be male preferably, the Squirtle female so that its pokeball can be passed down. Someone please help me :]
i have solar power charmander with dragon rush, outrage, dragon pulse.
i have rain dish squirtle in dive ball with aura sphere dragon pulse water spout

offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)