Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Charmander with physical egg moves, Bulbasaur w/ Grassy Terrain, and a Squirtle inside a Dive Ball with the new egg moves (Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere). The Charmander and Bulbasaur should be male preferably, the Squirtle female so that its pokeball can be passed down. Someone please help me :]
I can give you a Charmander with DDance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage (Dragon Pulse too if you really want it) if you wait a sec for me to grab a heart scale
EDIT- Shedinja'd, lol.

Looking for a Charmander with physical egg moves, Bulbasaur w/ Grassy Terrain, and a Squirtle inside a Dive Ball with the new egg moves (Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere). The Charmander and Bulbasaur should be male preferably, the Squirtle female so that its pokeball can be passed down. Someone please help me :]
I have a male bulba w/ Grassy Terrian curse power whip and giga drain if you want it.

LF:

Shiny Scatterbugs (Timid, 5ivs - atk) Meadow, Polar, Tundra, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Marine, High Plains, River, Sun, Jungle.

Xerneas, Adamant/Jolly, flawless.

Articuno and Zapdos HP Ice from Kalos, flawless any nature.

is there someone here with a spare pinsirite they would like to give or trade me?pm I your interested I have mega stones an some pretty cool pokemon

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I can't seem to decide which Shiny spread should i RNG abuse for in my SoulSilver cart, should i RNG a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid/Modest one, a 31/22/30/31/31/31 Timid one, a 31/10/30/31/31/31 Modest one, or a 31/20/30/31/31/31 Modest/Calm one?

And also, in what Apricorn Balls should i catch these beautiful females before i erase my save file? Thanks in advance.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok, just PM me when you're available. I might be busy for about an hour later but I'll get it to you at some point or another lol

And a lot of luck. The better question is, what use does one even get out of that?
its for breeding, skipping battle institution when looking for iv passes and going straight to IV judge. use female 31 flawless and 0 male flawless or vice versa. useful for 87.5-12.5 ratio where magikarps won't give correct gender. togepi is the next in line for least number of steps before egg hatch

its basically same reason why ppl have 31 flawless and 0 flawless magikarps

its for breeding, skipping battle institution when looking for iv passes and going straight to IV judge. use female 31 flawless and 0 male flawless or vice versa. useful for 87.5-12.5 ratio where magikarps won't give correct gender. togepi is the next in line for least number of steps before egg hatch

its basically same reason why ppl have 31 flawless and 0 flawless magikarps
But... Couldn't you just breed with two 'mons that have some perfect stats, and ignore the stats that aren't perfect until you end up getting them perfect?
I mean, that's what I always do. I just don't see your logic here, the battle institute isn't necessary unless you're HP breeding.

I can't seem to decide which Shiny spread should i RNG abuse for in my SoulSilver cart, should i RNG a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid/Modest one, a 31/22/30/31/31/31 Timid one, a 31/10/30/31/31/31 Modest one, or a 31/20/30/31/31/31 Modest/Calm one?

And also, in what Apricorn Balls should i catch these beautiful females before i erase my save file? Thanks in advance.
If you plan on trading the pokemons the first spread with all 31s probably looks the best.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
But... Couldn't you just breed with two 'mons that have some perfect stats, and ignore the stats that aren't perfect until you end up getting them perfect?
I mean, that's what I always do. I just don't see your logic here, the battle institute isn't necessary unless you're HP breeding.
yeah its just a method. I'm not saying its the best but at times it helps a lot. especially if you are breeding more than 1 poke at a time. for instance if you have like 10 pokes you want to breed sitting in boxes.. but they all have different iv spreads.. you can just see which are getting passed and pick and choose which ones will give u the perfect iv spread you are looking for. it saves a lot of time for some people.. but if you prefer breeding the traditional way that is all up to you :) there is no "right" way to do this.. theres just different approaches available for different occasions

Or you ask me nicely I will check your IV's for you, in reference to tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)