XY UU Opening Tournament - Finals [Won by Dat Blast]

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity Win Request

I VMed my opponent asking when he could play / gave him some times that worked for me but no respondo.

Activity Win Request

I VMed my opponent off the bat (with rather liberal availability and also sent PMs afterward) with no response despite being on more recently that it was sent (first message sent 26th-last login 28). Additionally, since his last login is the 28th he clearly hasn't held up his end of participation.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent hasn't been on since Monday, I would have played this weekend but an ice storm took my Internet. Don't know how you want to call this if he doesn't come on today.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I've been around a lot and me and brammi tried scheduling a battle, but our timezones are too awkward and I just haven't seen him online very often. Don't think this would count as an activity win, seeing how he did actually try to get something done, but well, this is why we haven't done our match.

E: tbh I'm gonna request an activity win. While he has responded and shown that he was online, he never gave me any indication on what times he could play at when I asked so eh =/

Last edited:
I'm not going to call this "requesting an activity win", as the main issue between ShootingStarmie and I is this giant gap between timezones (he's like 8 hours ahead of me, and I'm home when its like 4am his time). We've both maintained contact, and have made efforts to try and be on at the same time. The inability to do our match was simply our inabilities to justify being up at 4am on a school night to play some Pogeymanz. Honestly, I'd say coinflip this one or give my opponent the win, seeing that outside of the initial contact he's been the one to instigate conversation.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round one matches that were not complete were either decided by activity or coin flip. If you have a question about the result of your match, feel free to message me.

Round two deadline is 3/20/14.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)