The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament [Signups] - READ POST #233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
yo ojama, were putting in kevin_garrett and adv ou for now. it might be changed if the legend agrees (not worms, another guy) but kg is cool w/ that.

heres kg's confirmation:
18:40Kevin_Garrettif he doesnt want to could you post this as my confirmation

Here's the current situation: I had originally planned to start the Round 1 with either 24 or 32 Teams because I didn't expect to get so many signups. As you can see it we have 38 Teams that are already formed and 7 possible Free Agent Teams which makes 45 Teams. I need 3 more Teams, so 15 players, to start the Round 1 with 48 Teams.

I need to know if those who signed up as free agents are still motivated because there's a high chance that you guys won't play the tier(s) you requested. If the answer is yes, I'd like you to make these 7 Teams on your own otherwise I'll randomly make them.

I'm letting this thread open until Thursday/Friday night depending on how fast I get these 15 players.
Just making note that I'm still interested and anyone wanting me on a team just needs to PM/VM me and ask, but only if I can be either the team's XY OU or (preferably) the BW2 OU player because I have rarely or never played the other three. But if no one contacts me for a team before signups close, you don't have to put me on a free agent team if there's no XY/BW2 OU spots available Ojama, because I'd hate to drag down a team I'm thrown into just because of little/no useful knowledge of the other tiers.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OKAY, KG was our placeholder. But chaos is gonna be the ADV layer for Maknoon Fan Club! Thanks for being patient

00:36Stone_Cold22you want me to quote you here your joining btw? or you wanna post
00:39chaosyou can quote me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)