Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here know how to get RNG Reporter installed on a Mac for 4th Gen RNGing? I'd love to try my hand at it, but even after following the instructions in the thread here, I still haven't had any success in getting it installed...
Honestly, this is like trying to pull teeth out of a mouth that doesn't have any. I had to swap to a PC to RNG with any success.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, this is like trying to pull teeth out of a mouth that doesn't have any. I had to swap to a PC to RNG with any success.
Haha, yeah, that's what it's seemed like. All the guides I've found on the internet are hilariously out of date or just downright confusing. And this is just getting the damn program installed on my computer, much less actually using it. I won't be switching to PC, but thanks for the advice.

I thought about that, but I'd rather not open my computer up to the viruses and such Windows computers can be subject to. My main issue I think is getting mono to work. Whenever I install it, it doesn't seem to actually stay on my hard drive...
Does RNG reporter need an internet connection to function? If not you can just stay disconnected while you RNG.

Honestly I've been dual booting for years with Mac OSX and Windows 7 without any trouble though.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does RNG reporter need an internet connection to function? If not you can just stay disconnected while you RNG.

Honestly I've been dual booting for years with Mac OSX and Windows 7 without any trouble though.
Well, I guess the other issue is I'd need to actually buy the Windows 7 software, which is not something I can really justify right now :/ Oh well, guess no RNG for me. Thanks for your help!

I'm not sure what I could offer much in exchange, but I'm looking for the Cacturne and Credily line with their hidden ability. In exchange, I do have HA Ramprados and Anorith, along with a few others. PM me if interested.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
does anyone have a female zangoose?

edit: nvm.. i put Seviper for Zangoose on GTS and got traded the next second lol

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
updated list.. added bulbasaurs that have HP fire already.. :)

I have these for trade, they are to be used for [Hidden Power Fire] Venusaur breeding..

Note: Hp/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

All pokes are in either a Dusk Ball or Nest Ball

All pokes have their egg move Giga Drain!

• Males with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/x/31/x/31/30 Quirky

31/x/31/30/31/x Hardy

31/x/31/30/31/31 Bold

31/x/31/30/31/x Sassy

x/x/31/30/31/30 Quirky

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest

31/x/31/30/x/30 Naughty

31/x/31/30/31/x Gentle

x/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/x/31/30 Timid

best males!!! (unfortunately no Even# Atk, HP waters @.@)

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

• Females with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/x/31/x/31/30 Quiet

x/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/x/30 Timid

31/x/x/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest

HP FIRE BULBS!!!

• Females with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/22/31/30/31/30 Timid/Dusk

31/4/31/30/31/30 Timid/Nest

• Males with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/6/31/30/31/30 Timid/Nest

PM with offers please~~

I'm looking for a DWF Abra and Riolu for my Black version. I'm willing to trade any breedable poke in my trade shop -see signature.

I don't think Stealth Rock is an egg move for Skarmory in gen VI
It isn't, you will need to get it from a previous gen -- I have a few (4 - 5 IV's from memory with stealth rock and brave bird).

PM me if you are interested. They are Impish, with Sturdy.

I'm trying to get my hands on a piplup, preferably mild nature... PM me if you can help and what you're after.

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here know how to get RNG Reporter installed on a Mac for 4th Gen RNGing? I'd love to try my hand at it, but even after following the instructions in the thread here, I still haven't had any success in getting it installed...
You could use PPRNG, it's not as good as RNG Reporter, but it's still pretty good.

It isn't, you will need to get it from a previous gen -- I have a few (4 - 5 IV's from memory with stealth rock and brave bird).

PM me if you are interested. They are Impish, with Sturdy.

I'm trying to get my hands on a piplup, preferably mild nature... PM me if you can help and what you're after.
No stealth rock is def an egg move on skarm..pretty sure the only parent it gets it from is a skarm who was tutored it in gen 5 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)