Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen! Does anybody know where I could get my hands on a Joltik with HP ice? Breeders, traders, anyone?
i have a quick ball joltik and an HP Ice ditto that's somewhere way down the list of what i plan to breed eventually (which could be bumped up if someone requested it)

as for breeding, in XY, it is immensely easier, assuming you get the main mechanics of breeding (and know the tools available in XY)

take any joltik you want and place with an HP Ice ditto. the most common spread for it is 31/odd/31/30/31/31
so when you are checking the IVs with the guy in kiloude pokemon centre, make sure your egg has 'can't be beat!' for HP, Def, SPDef, and Spd
then talk to the psychic kid in anistar (next to the clothing shop, to the right of the pokecentre) to make sure it has HP Ice (or do this step and the previous step in reverse order)

once you have a suitable baby hatched, level it up a bit and use the iv calculator to make sure it got 30 in SPAtk
(i use metalkid's)

i have a quick ball joltik and an HP Ice ditto that's somewhere way down the list of what i plan to breed eventually (which could be bumped up if someone requested it)

as for breeding, in XY, it is immensely easier, assuming you get the main mechanics of breeding (and know the tools available in XY)

take any joltik you want and place with an HP Ice ditto. the most common spread for it is 31/odd/31/30/31/31
so when you are checking the IVs with the guy in kiloude pokemon centre, make sure your egg has 'can't be beat!' for HP, Def, SPDef, and Spd
then talk to the psychic kid in anistar (next to the clothing shop, to the right of the pokecentre) to make sure it has HP Ice (or do this step and the previous step in reverse order)

once you have a suitable baby hatched, level it up a bit and use the iv calculator to make sure it got 30 in SPAtk
(i use metalkid's)
Dont you mean 30 in def. 30 in spatt gives it hp grass :p

Does anyone have a Power Belt, Lens, Band, Anklet, and Weight for trade? If so, please let me know what you would like for it.

That's the same specially defensive set as last gen. Typically, you should run a few speed EV's to beat stuff like Breloom and Magnezone, but those aren't as common as last gen, so I'm not sure that matters too much.
Hmm, alright I'll just get the moves first, I know it'll be a supporter so I'm going to teach it iron head and icy wind for sure.

Icy wind is terrible in singles, but great in doubles. If you are playing singles, just teach it iron head. The Analysis you were looking at was pretty good for singles, but not for doubles.
Alright, I'll teach it both moves just in case!

Thanks again to those who helped me with recommendations! I'll post more here if I need some questions answered. By the way, if you guys need help farming shards for the B2/W2 move tutors, just play the first funfest mission to unlock the "Find Shards!" mission. Go to the cave to the left of the PWT (forgot what it's called), save right before the entrance, go to the entralink, pick the Find Shards mission, and grab tons of shards inside the cave (you can go deeper into the cave to find more). Make sure to stock up on super repels, and good luck! :)

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
updated list.. added bulbasaurs that have HP fire already.. :)

I have these for trade, they are to be used for [Hidden Power Fire] Venusaur breeding..

Note: Hp/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

All pokes are in either a Dusk Ball or Nest Ball

All pokes have their egg move Giga Drain!

• Males with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/x/31/x/31/30 Quirky

31/x/31/30/31/x Hardy

31/x/31/30/31/31 Bold

31/x/31/30/31/x Sassy

x/x/31/30/31/30 Quirky

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest

31/x/31/30/x/30 Naughty

31/x/31/30/31/x Gentle

x/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/x/31/30 Timid

best males!!! (unfortunately no Even# Atk, HP waters @.@)

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

• Females with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/x/31/x/31/30 Quiet

x/x/31/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/31/30/x/30 Timid

31/x/x/30/31/30 Timid

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest

HP FIRE BULBS!!!

• Females with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/22/31/30/31/30 Timid/Dusk

31/4/31/30/31/30 Timid/Nest

• Males with their hidden abilities (chlorophyll):

31/6/31/30/31/30 Timid/Nest

PM with offers please~~

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Still looking for a 6 IV non-english Protean Froakie.

I have English mons, 6 IV Protean Froakies and Honedges, and a 5IV Shiny Torrent Froakie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)