Le Chevalier D'Eon
Moonphase
Ponyo
Squid Girl need to fimd season 2
Sekirei need to find season 2
Trigun, Trigun Badlands
Fairytale
Ghost Hunt
Sword art online episode 2 ( just started 5/5 rating for me)
Spice and wolf (season 2)
Okami-san and her seven
B Gate H kei - yamada'd first
My bride is a mermaid
Heavens lost property
Welcome to the NHK
Tenchi Muyo GXP
Princess Jellyfish

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Picked up Samurai Flamenco. I swear this is like the most fucked up anime ever (in a good way). It's like Gurren Lagann and Power Rangers decided to have a baby and do smoke pot with the baby. Samurai 420menco.

Acklow

Posting again because I felt that even though KLK has been a wild ride thus far, the latest episode kind of felt a little lackluster.

I will admit that

Mako coming out with the two-star Goku Uniform again

made me shed a tear of happiness.

I dunno, I absolutely loved today's KLK and I personally think that the quality has been improving with every episode. The pacing is fantastic and it's great that today was a more laid-back episode with comic relief, yet still managed to fit in a lot of character development and emotional moments.

I do feel like there was a drop in quality in the past couple of episodes, but this episode was without a doubt my favorite so far.

breh

強いだね
Why is the face that armless Nui makes so eerily familiar? It reminds me of something really specifically....

xenu

Banned deucer.

gee, i wonder what character they're gonna bring in for the final plot twist. whoever could it be?

Hey guys, new to Smogon. I'll start my brief intro with saying that anime is awesome and my favorite is Eden of the East. Got started on anime when I was just bored on Netflix and watched Highschool of the Dead. Watched the whole season twice in one night. :) I'm currently watching Jormungand, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and am desperately waiting for season two of HOTD. What's on everyone else's docket?

Acklow

Read my signature. My Anime List (MAL) is on there. Check it out and if you find anything you like, I highly recommend watching it. There's like a million shows out there that are really good.

Hey guys, new to Smogon. I'll start my brief intro with saying that anime is awesome and my favorite is Eden of the East. Got started on anime when I was just bored on Netflix and watched Highschool of the Dead. Watched the whole season twice in one night. :) I'm currently watching Jormungand, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and am desperately waiting for season two of HOTD. What's on everyone else's docket?
Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. Episodes 1-26 of the original series, not the recent Rebuild movies. Once you've finished episode 26, watch the movie "End of Evangelion". Watching this before anything else is of the utmost importance, don't fuck this up.

If your head isn't firmly inserted into your anal cavity by the end, you've messed up. Don't worry, if that doesn't happen, Puella Magi Madoka Magica should do the trick.

If your head isn't firmly inserted into your anal cavity by the end, you've messed up. Don't worry, if that doesn't happen, Puella Magi Madoka Magica should do the trick.
Don't worry Runic I fixed your post I got your back buddy. Now you don't look like a giant tool.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
here is mine http://myanimelist.net/animelist/V0x

shinji sux

Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. Episodes 1-26 of the original series, not the recent Rebuild movies. Once you've finished episode 26, watch the movie "End of Evangelion". Watching this before anything else is of the utmost importance, don't fuck this up.
Seen it. I personally don't think it's worth the hype it got, and those last few episodes didn't make any sense to me at all. Don't get me wrong, I respect the show, but it could have been better. Although, End of Evangelion was way better.

You just keep saying things that don't make any sense. Why do you insist on representing yourself this way? Are you stupid?
I just didn't like it that much :/ Just my opinion. I preferred Eden of the East over it. I guess I just didn't want to analyze it very much, which I'm guessing if I would have, I may have enjoyed it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)