Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
OK, let me clear this up..
i have both females and males

Squirtle
Nature: Timid
Ball: Dive ball
IV spreads 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout

also have charmander (y)
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Solar Power
Dragon pulse, outrage, dragon rush
Dusk balls
male/females

bulbasaurs
Timid
Chlorophyll
31/x/31/30/31/30
Giga drain, hp fire
Nest ball, dusk balls
male/females

OK, let me clear this up..
i have both females and males

Squirtle
Nature: Timid
Ball: Dive ball
IV spreads 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout
CMT for female squirtle then.. =P

Also.. anyone able to clone in x & y? =/

Just done a bit of searching for you on Reddit and I found this user (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/1rahj6/my_shiny_value_is1490/) with the same SV as the Fennekin egg you posted. And the good news for you is that they are active so you should be able to get that person to hatch the egg for you (providing they aren't a massive dick).

Good luck :)
Just wondering, due to never posted anything on Reddit, how do I post a link or what its called telling my TSV to the rest of the users of the thread?

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
is there a poke that can learn Fly, Sweet scent, multi-target attack with 100 accuracy? where can i check for it is there a site?

is there a poke that can learn Fly, Sweet scent, multi-target attack with 100 accuracy? where can i check for it is there a site?
I use Tropius and Razor Leaf.. works very well imo. ^^ Could give it an item to have increased accuracy too I suppose but I don't find it a major problem with Razor Leaf Accuracy.

Just wondering, due to never posted anything on Reddit, how do I post a link or what its called telling my TSV to the rest of the users of the thread?
I don't really understand what you mean. All you have to do is after creating your reddit account is to comment on that post I linked you to and press save. The person will get a notification that someone has commented on their post and hopefully you can take it from there.

Hey guys, looking for a few pokemon for a VGC tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get any of these. 5x31 IVs are preferable, though I could breed on my own. I just don't have much time.
Male calm Hidden ability Meowstic
Naive Bagon/Salamence (maybe with Hydro Pump)
Timid Manectric (with Hidden Power Ice Please?)
Adamant Aqua Jet Azumarill

Edit: also need a Ttar mega stone probably.

I can and will return anything I borrowed after the tournament after it is over. Thanks.

Last edited:
I use Tropius and Razor Leaf.. works very well imo. ^^ Could give it an item to have increased accuracy too I suppose but I don't find it a major problem with Razor Leaf Accuracy.
Tropius also learns eq so you can have fly, sweet scent, razorleaf and eq

I don't really understand what you mean. All you have to do is after creating your reddit account is to comment on that post I linked you to and press save. The person will get a notification that someone has commented on their post and hopefully you can take it from there.
I meant that I cant find an option on how to post in the thread, so that others can comment if they have an egg with a SV matching my TSV. Commenting I had no issue with.

Hey guys, looking for a few pokemon for a VGC tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get any of these. 5x31 IVs are preferable, though I could breed on my own. I just don't have much time.
Male calm Hidden ability Meowstic
Naive Bagon/Salamence (maybe with Hydro Pump)
Timid Manectric (with Hidden Power Ice Please?)
Adamant Aqua Jet Azumarill
I have your prankster meowstic. You might have to reset the evs though but he's got 31 in all but attack.

Edit: it actually has 0 atk timid nature

I meant that I cant find an option on how to post in the thread, so that others can comment if they have an egg with a SV matching my TSV. Commenting I had no issue with.
OH, you want to submit your own post. On the right, just press Submit an Exchange to create a new post. But read the rules on how to lay it out as they've changed that subreddit quite a bit since I used to be active on there.

I have your prankster meowstic. You might have to reset the evs though but he's got 31 in all but attack.

Edit: it actually has 0 atk timid nature
Yay thanks. I think that's something I can work with. I will probably have to breed a little bit but I will manage. Friend code is 2852-7272-6644

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I have a Japanese Charmander. After it evolved it into Charmeleon, its name changed to English. Now I'm looking for someone with a Japanese game to evolve Charmeleon so its name will be Japanese again.
Bump

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Tropius can learn fly+sweet scent, and got some multitarget attacks
Tropius also learns eq so you can have fly, sweet scent, razorleaf and eq
thanks for response.. eq will not work with the wingulls but i guess i can just use razor leaf on them

i can't hold item for better accuracy.. i need to hold smoke ball to escape 100%

tropius is not available in x and y? :(

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)