Smogon Premier League V - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post, I am trying to schedule a time to play and I'm literally getting nowhere with Rey because he refuses to play any other time other than the one day I can't play. I sent him a VM on tuesday for us to schedule and if he had told me his available times then, I might have been able to schedule with him. But he "doesn't reply to VM's", so whatever. I cannot play on sunday. Simple as that. We have today and tomorrow to play, and he's on the forums right now viewing LoL threads. I don't like to bitch but I'd really like to play this battle seeing as though it's probably the only SPL match I'm going to have this season, so please, stop being cowardice and idiotic and just play a stupid game of pokemon so I can stop bitching and can start helping my team for matches that are gonna really matter pretty soon. Thanks

[9:11:58 PM] Kevin: that was such a joke
[9:12:04 PM] JJ: mad?
[9:12:07 PM] JJ: ??????????????
[9:12:10 PM] JJ: ?????????????????????????????????????????
[9:12:13 PM] JJ: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[9:12:16 PM] JJ: :]

stay classy guys

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
[9:11:58 PM] Kevin: that was such a joke
[9:12:04 PM] JJ: mad?
[9:12:07 PM] JJ: ??????????????
[9:12:10 PM] JJ: ?????????????????????????????????????????
[9:12:13 PM] JJ: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[9:12:16 PM] JJ: :]

stay classy guys
tbf, the rooting for us to get haxed last week really irked a few people. i dont think either of us want friendship to end cause of a silly pokes game. lavos spawn would be sad if he saw this. let's keep it clean for now on. which means my team needs to stfu and be graceful. ty ^_^

[

9:41pm
]​
reyscarface:who won tour
[

]​
sadcle:then tesung wouldnt play
[

]​
reyscarface:???
[

]​
jas0n:anyway*
[

]​
jas0n:wow
[

]​
jas0n:are you kidding me
[

]​
jas0n:rey
[

]​
sadcle:rey
[

]​
jas0n:you fucking went away
[

]​
sadcle:you are playing
[

]​
jas0n:are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
[

]​
sadcle:rps against jason
[

]​
sadcle:right now
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] +jasonpwn: rey, we could just play while bloo and his opponent play
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] +jasonpwn: that battle is going to take a while..
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] @reyscarface: nop as the host i have to watch it in case
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] @reyscarface: and im gonna be too distracted to play
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] +jasonpwn: you can idle in the match
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] @reyscarface: however i can play on sunday
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] +jasonpwn: i cannot play on sunday rey
[

]​
jas0n:[21:00] @reyscarface: byebye
[

]​
jas0n:ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
[

]​
HSA:i have an idea

I'm fucking done

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
back in my day when we didn't care about our spl battles we did bo7 randbats, kids these days have no attention span smh

too be serious there is no Reason why some People act like idiots. its not even funny, its just unfair and selfish. just make your battle when you have time and then everything is good. instead of feeding the troll the manager(s) and the organisators of this event should prevent this kind of acting.

but maybe its just my unbiased opinion.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
back in my day when we didn't care about our spl battles we did bo7 randbats, kids these days have no attention span smh
Wasn't it called CC back in the day, gramps? Randbats is very different, you get real sets and not the pure goofiness of CC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)