Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah confirming, our scheduled time for today was to tight and with stour and so on we can't play :/

mcmeghan please don't coinflip :(

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity win request

i'm 1-0 v foster, and then he left go eat dinner yesterday. he didn't come back until like 9, then said he couldn't play until 11, where i didn't see him at all. i'm not feeling to well and i've been on for awhile, (5pm+) and i don't really think i'm going 2 be able to play tomorrow.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Scheduled to play at 6 pm (GMT-5) today. Opponent was last seen on Wednesday :/

Activity.
yeah i forgot about this and was busy with school. i won't be online tomorrow so you can just have the win unless they extend the round

Premise. I want play my match vs CTC. I ask for Laurel (I would like to thank him for his "interface") about that, but I've not received a mail, a message by Laurel or other to set a definitive schedule. Today there is the Smogon Tour. First or before that, it could be good for me. Otherwise a little extension for tomorrow is another good chance to playing. I try to be online also on #pokemon IRC channel after 7.00 pm my time.

I hope to play...

Valentine

Banned deucer.
The Quasar i just talked to CTC on skype and he says he will play you now. Please get on smogtours.psim.us

edit: looks like you left. CTC will be on IRC in #pokemon 7pm GMT +1. also fuck Laurel, tryna catch basedlord with a dq

Last edited:
The Quasar i just talked to CTC on skype and he says he will play you now. Please get on smogtours.psim.us

edit: looks like you left. CTC will be on IRC in #pokemon 7pm GMT +1. also fuck Laurel, tryna catch basedlord with a dq
Thats not true CTC told me to tell Quasar weekend, which I did, its weekend now bro. Fuck Valentine thinking I'd try to fuck CTC. Damn bro, that would be cold, do you think I'm Shake?

Thats not true CTC told me to tell Quasar weekend, which I did, its weekend now bro. Fuck Valentine thinking I'd try to fuck CTC. Damn bro, that would be cold, do you think I'm Shake?
It's good for me. Thanks Valantine and Laurel too.

yeah i forgot about this and was busy with school. i won't be online tomorrow so you can just have the win unless they extend the round
Activity Win Request

Oh sorry that happened man. I'll be on irc all day, just in case you're able to get on and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)