V.I.P Showcase Galleria

If you're talking about my thread, I don't list my shinies there.
These are the ones that may be of interest (all kalos shiny):
31/31/31/31/31/31 Ultra Ball Gooey Modest Goodra 252hp 252spA 6hp
31/31/31/x/31/31 Timer Ball Reckless Jolly Double Edge Starly
31/31/31/x/31/31 Blaze Jolly Outrage | Flare Blitz | Dragon Dance Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/00 Nest Ball Iron Barbs Relaxed Leech Seed | Spikes | Stealth Rock Ferroseed

And looking forward to Phantump :)
add my FC, when i'm done with this stupid fletching i will add you . I have all the shinies you list, i'm just too lazy to put it up

Hey I would be interested in HP fire roselia, and HP fight yamask. Give me 5IV nature/gender/egg moves breedable requests for these and ill do them I can breed almost anything really. Let me know if interested :)

I would like tyrunt (Big Jaw) for the event if possible thamks :)

Hey I would be interested in HP fire roselia, and HP fight yamask. Give me 5IV nature/gender/egg moves breedable requests for these and ill do them I can breed almost anything really. Let me know if interested :)

I would like tyrunt (Big Jaw) for the event if possible thamks :)
will do , nickname for tyrunt ? i will be back online in around 4-5 hours

CMT for Leaf Guard Roselia. HP Fire would make it even better. If it is in a cool Pokemon a female would be fantastic. If not possible for the final two request, just a simple Leaf Guard Roselia works too lol.

CMT for Leaf Guard Roselia. HP Fire would make it even better. If it is in a cool Pokemon a female would be fantastic. If not possible for the final two request, just a simple Leaf Guard Roselia works too lol.
i have most of the stuffs you have, or i can get easily.
However, i have one leaf guard roselia ready ( male :p) but i need to check the Hp . If it is hp fire and perfect iv , i will give it to you in exchange for cloning service, how's that ?

i have most of the stuffs you have, or i can get easily.
However, i have one leaf guard roselia ready ( male :p) but i need to check the Hp . If it is hp fire and perfect iv , i will give it to you in exchange for cloning service, how's that ?
Sounds good to me. Would you like that Roselia cloned?

cmt for
Naive Regenerator HP Ice Mienfoo
31/30/30/31/x/31
Egg moves: knock off, baton pass, low kick
Stocks : breed able on request, no gender request.

->

Timid Lightning Rod HP Ice Electrike
31/x/30/31/31/31
Egg moves : none
Stocks : breed able on request.
I want this, but I don't have any Pokebank Pokemon since I lost all my older games or a shiny Furforu, but I'm offering this:
Larvitar (male or female)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
-Stealth Rock
-Curse
-Dragon Dance
-Pursuit

In a Friend Ball

Also, I'm going to be breeding a Scyther in a Sport Ball that I recently received with Defog, so I'm going to have these by tonight or tomorrow, if you're interested:
Scyther
31/31/31/x/31/31
Impish
-Defog
-Baton Pass

Also offering items from Battle Maison if you're interested in that.

I want this, but I don't have any Pokebank Pokemon since I lost all my older games or a shiny Furforu, but I'm offering this:
Larvitar (male or female)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
-Stealth Rock
-Curse
-Dragon Dance
-Pursuit

In a Friend Ball

Also, I'm going to be breeding a Scyther in a Sport Ball that I recently received with Defog, so I'm going to have these by tonight or tomorrow, if you're interested:
Scyther
31/31/31/x/31/31
Impish
-Defog
-Baton Pass

Also offering items from Battle Maison if you're interested in that.
I only like a few pokes in a good ball ( normally i don't care) , and I have a friend with 3000 bp i don't need battle maison items . Thanks for looking though :)

yeah that will do , is it ev trained ?
Quick question, can't you teach it flamethrower though lol :p
Yeah, that's why I'm not sure. I'll check its Evs and Ivs and let you know the details.

EDIT: His Ivs are 31/14/31/30/30/31

No Evs.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I'm not sure. I'll check its Evs and Ivs and let you know the details.

EDIT: His Ivs are 31/14/31/30/30/31

No Evs.
I just got a azelf , no i don't need it anymore
---------------------------------------
Update for about 20 new pokemons and new format

New Addition :
Adamant Rock Head Rhyhorn
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves : None

Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves : none

Adamant/Jolly Technician Scyther
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves : Defog, Baton Pass

Impish Immunity Gligar
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: None

Adamant Pickup (Guts) Teddiursa
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves : Play Rough, Night Slash

Impish/Careful Thick Fat Miltank
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: None​

5 iv vulpix (timid), chansey, larvitar (adamant), dratini(adamant), snorlax (adamant), eevee (bold), or beldum (adamant), for bagon, gastly, scyther, or gibble?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)