Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ho really? thanks! that is so good :) how can i know when his happines is maxed?
If you use soothe bell and happiness power level 3 it will be at level 15-20 I think. You can use EV reducing berries as well.
I think there is a girl in laverre city that tells you the happiness in words.

If you use soothe bell and happiness power level 3 it will be at level 15-20 I think. You can use EV reducing berries as well.
I think there is a girl in laverre city that tells you the happiness in words.
okay so as you said happines cannot be lowered by putting the poke in the computer or something,there is a specific video in youtube for that?

okay so as you said happines cannot be lowered by putting the poke in the computer or something,there is a specific video in youtube for that?
If you use it in battles/battle maison, if I aint completely wrong, I think the happiness is auto set to max.

No show again... reroll lol

1) enrique
2) darthvader
3) tatertot
4) HookEm549
5) mugenman88
6) zero2exe
7) Fierza
8) cjorex
9) tyVip
10) thiagodd
11) flargananddingle

Congrats Tatertot! She'll go to Fierza if you don't PM me after 10 minutes :]

Edit: Tate has claimed his prize, stay tuned for future shiny giveaways! :]

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
5 all da way!
EDIT: Aw sheet I'm late.. half an hour late...

Sure thing! What are the details? ^^ Nest Ball Harvest female I presume?
That's exactly right :) Bold nature would be nice, but not necessary. Is there anything specific from my thread you have your eye on, or should I PM you a list of what I have currently in stock?

Looking for a Master Ball, have Charizardite X, 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA female timid eevee, 31/31/31/31/x/31 HA play rough absol, various ice fang/fire fang/thunder fang adamant female Tyrunt spitbacks.

Last edited:

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ft: 5v shines for trade: Adamant Hawlucha, Adamant Pangoro, Jolly Absol, Jolly Binacle, adamant Malamar, timid Helioptile, & adamant Diggersby

Hey, im looking for any one of the following pokemon or their evos, that know Drain Punch (taught by gen V move tutor):
Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Snubbull,Shroomish, Skitty, Snorunt, Pachirisu, Cottonee

Im offering anything from my thread. Depending on quality of pokemon you give me it maybe a spitback or a perfect one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)