kalos-native shiny pokemon by ium

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few here and there. If you see any that interest you I can tell you. Also, i am interested in that Smergle you just posted
pokeball on larvesta, ralts, eevee, starly? i'm definitely interested in the magnemite but that's all i'm set on right now
Cmt for houndour, heracross ans smeargle :)
is the rotom ut and does your starly have double-edge? i think i'm interested in the staryu and aromatisse so far though
Hi, im interested in:

• egg moves: n/a
#679. honedge (honedge) ★ ♂ — quiet nature | no guard — 31/31/31/31/31/13 (ot: cometeor / id no. 13992)

I can offer a shiny honedge, quiet 31/31/31/31/31/x but is female.. and really I dont like female pokemon.. and I want a male one since is my favorite pokemon of this generation.. can we trade our honedges?
no sorry. i need to breed a new one with egg moves anyway

pokeball on larvesta, ralts, eevee, starly? i'm definitely interested in the magnemite but that's all i'm set on right now

is the rotom ut and does your starly have double-edge? i think i'm interested in the staryu and aromatisse so far though

Ralts is Heal, Larvesta is Timer, Bold Eevee is Pokeball and Calm is Luxury (you didn't specify which so I said both) and Starly is Luxury

Yes to both of your questuons :) and ok ler me know

Ralts is Heal, Larvesta is Timer, Bold Eevee is Pokeball and Calm is Luxury (you didn't specify which so I said both) and Starly is Luxury
i can trade for the starly and magnemite; that's all i'm interested in. let me know what you want exactly in return
Yes to both of your questuons :) and ok ler me know
alright, then the staryu, rotom, and aromatisse is what i'm interested in in return for the smeargle, houndour, and heracross
CMT for the Heracross
i don't really see anything i want

by the way i'm a little busy this week so i don't know if i feel like doing trades right away

i can trade for the starly and magnemite; that's all i'm interested in. let me know what you want exactly in return

alright, then the staryu, rotom, and aromatisse is what i'm interested in in return for the smeargle, houndour, and heracross
When can you trade? Did you mean starly lol? Bc I have staryu too

i don't really see anything i want

by the way i'm a little busy this week so i don't know if i feel like doing trades right away
Nvm I see where you said you like staryu I'll be able to trade today

Ready to trade :) just pm me
i'm ready whenever you want. let me know what times you're usually available if you're not around right now

added:

• egg moves: stealth rock / iron head
#246. larvitar (larvitar) ♂ — timid nature | guts — 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ot: leonardo / id no. 54470)

• egg moves: heat wave
#607. litwick (litwick) ♂ — modest nature | flash fire — 31/25/31/31/31/31 (ot: beelze / id no. 30999)
#607. litwick (litwick) ♀ — modest nature | infiltrator — 31/11/31/31/31/31 (ot: knute / id no. 56182)

working on jolly and bulkier variants of larvitar still

i'm ready whenever you want. let me know what times you're usually available if you're not around right now

added:

• egg moves: stealth rock / iron head
#246. larvitar (larvitar) ♂ — timid nature | guts — 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ot: leonardo / id no. 54470)

• egg moves: heat wave
#607. litwick (litwick) ♂ — modest nature | flash fire — 31/25/31/31/31/31 (ot: beelze / id no. 30999)
#607. litwick (litwick) ♀ — modest nature | infiltrator — 31/11/31/31/31/31 (ot: knute / id no. 56182)

working on jolly and bulkier variants of larvitar still
Im on now

added:

• egg moves: feather dance / brave bird / perish song
#198. murkrow (murkrow) ♀ — adamant nature | prankster — 31/31/31/07/31/31 (ot: kylee-nim / id no. 02619)

working on a male one because i like the bigger hat tbh

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Interested in your Vullaby. Would a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Shiny Moon Ball Gastly Female that has perish song and Disable interest you for it?

Last edited:
CMT for this litwick (litwick) ★ ♀ — modest nature | infiltrator — 31/11/31/31/31/31 (ot: knute / id no. 56182)
i don't suppose you have the shiny tyrantrum/aurorus as untrained do you? i might be interested in kalos-native shiny ralts though. you can reply on irc if i'm online by the time you see this
Interested in your Vullaby. Would a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Shiny Moon Ball Gastly Female that has perish song and Disable interest you for it?
just wondering but do you happen to have a male one? i'm interested either way; i'll be online past 5 pm edt but i might not be able to trade right away
CMT for your shiny murkrow please :)
are you open to trading the aerodactyl

added:

• egg moves: ancient power / air cutter / dragon pulse
#004. charmander (charmander) ♂ — timid nature | solar power — 31/24/31/31/31/31 (ot: soren / id no. 20610)

Last edited:
Hey I have a shiny absol naive 31/31/31/10/31/31 ivs knows baton pass, double edge, play rough, sucker punch egg moves lvl 1 and is in an ultra ball male I can also nickname it if you want. Would you be willing to trade for the fletchling and is it nicknameable?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i don't suppose you have the shiny tyrantrum/aurorus as untrained do you? i might be interested in kalos-native shiny ralts though. you can reply on irc if i'm online by the time you see this

just wondering but do you happen to have a male one? i'm interested either way; i'll be online past 5 pm edt but i might not be able to trade right away

are you open to trading the aerodactyl

added:

• egg moves: ancient power / air cutter / dragon pulse
#004. charmander (charmander) ♂ — timid nature | solar power — 31/24/31/31/31/31 (ot: soren / id no. ???)

i'll edit in the id number and ripped image when i'm home but yea just putting this out there
Sorry, only have female :/
Also, if you haven't already cloned vullaby, could I change my order? I really like the look of that charmander you just posted. I added your fc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)