Silver's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si(ii)lver's trade shop (Note: Banner coming soon)

Rules:
  • Everything here is bred in kalos.
  • I am not specific about poke balls
  • RNG is fine, but please let me know before we trade.
  • No hacks. I don't think this needs to be mentioned...
  • Some of my pokemon parents are from pokecheck. I have a few RNGs as well which I can breed with. I hope this is okay with you all.
  • You can tell me if the pokes can be re distributed or not. Its your choice. But if I allow you to re distribute, I expect you to allow me to do so too.
  • I'm fussy about the gender of my pokes. You'll need to mention the gender of your poke if you have something up for trade.
  • I'm not too fussy about poke balls, so you can give me a mon in any ball. Nah, people like SnowPeaShooter and Miria made me become fussy about it xD. So now I'd prefer it if you'd give a mon in a suitable ball if the poke up for trade is female. If YOU want a mon in a specific ball, you'll have to mention it in your request.
  • http://tinyurl.com/psscammers <--- these people are not allowed to trade here. They are pokemon showdown scammers.
  • No calling the shop name unoriginal. I already know. Making names is not a plus point for me. ;)

Important note
I live in India, a place which is apparently one of the least power efficient countries in the world. Power cuts are not uncommon. If I get offline while we're trading (which normally won't be the case), do NOT panic. I will be online as soon as the internet comes back. We will continue with the trade.

Game Details:
IGN: Leon
FC: 1779 0664 1102
Time Zone: IST (Indian Standard Time)
Where I usually am: On Pokemon Showdown, in the room called Wi fi, a showdown server called killthenoise.psim.us, the showdown server in my signature, and Smogon. If you can't see me on smogon at the time you want to trade, try looking in those other places.

Stuff I'm looking for:
  • Ability Capsules
  • PP Maxes
  • EV reducing berries
  • Charizardite Y
  • Heracronite, Manectite, Tyranitarite
  • 5 IV furfrou, preferably careful, but if you can't, any nature is fine.
  • Gen 6 originating pokes (such as clauncher, skrelp, etc.) which have 5 IVs
  • An 'in stock' list will be coming soon. Follow the format given below as to what you want. It should not take more than 3 days.
  • People who are willing to give me unhatched eggs with 5 IV. Rewards will be higher for people who are willing to do this. If you don't already know how to do it, here's how-
1) Save the game after getting the eggs.
2) Go to the IV guy in kiloude after hatching
3) If the eggs have the right IVs, reset the game and give me the correct egg
  • 3 IV Timid Yveltal (at the least), 31/x/x/31/x/31. Rewards will be greater for those who can get me an Yveltal with more IVs.
Stuff I CAN'T get for you:
  • Shiny pokemon
  • Wild pokemon with high IVs
  • Specific Hidden Power typed pokemon
  • Pokemon of the less common gender where the gender ratio is 1:4 or 1:8
  • Fossil pokemon, starter pokemon, and kalos originating pokemon in special balls

Things to mention when you have a trade request:
  • Your IGN
  • Your Friend code
  • What you have for trade/What you are willing to trade
  • What you want from me
  • Redistribution allowed or not?
  • Foreign or not (if you don't care, say so)
  • Your time zone
You can ask anything you want from me (except the stuff I can't get you). If you want the egg to be unhatched (so that the poke has your OT), mention it. Mention everything you want. I'll manage to get it for you.
(For a price, ofc)

NEW!: Free Pokerus infection for all pokes from me, as long as you don't want the pokemon in an egg, unhatched.

NEW!: Choice between english bred and internationally bred pokes! I have an english and german game on hand.

Last edited:
Magcargo/slugmaWeak Armour, Modest,
Shell Smash, Ancient Power, Over Heat, Earth Power i dont know which are egg moves lol
Pretty sure ive added you and things

Hoon - Sure, I'm on it. None of those moves are egg moves, so this should be pretty easy... but I need to know what you're going to trade me. I'll charge you an item or two at the least...

Oh, and I need your time zone too. Just telling me the country you live is fine

EDIT: I don't think I've registered your FC yet, I don't remember you telling me your FC on Showdown either... PM me here or on PS with your friend code

EDIT: Yep, done. Here are the BEST results (assuming you don't care about gender). Note that anything with Speed or special attack = x have been released.
1) 31/31/x/31/31/31

2) x/31/31/31/31/31

3) 31/x/31/31/31/31

I suppose you're gonna take the last one. I'll meet you on showdown I guess.

Spitbacks and unhatched eggs are up for trade!

Last edited:
Now on I won't consider the requests which don't use the proper form.
  • Your IGN
  • Your Friend code
  • What you have for trade/What you are willing to trade
  • What you want from me
  • Redistribution allowed or not?
  • Your time zone
^ I need all of that

If the request is relatively simple, I won't need your Time zone. But the other details are a must, unless you have told me some of the details already in advance

Last edited:
FC: 1246-8986-1963
IGN: Razer
Can trade shiny luxray and shiny blaziken
LF: 4-6 IV VGC Pokemon
I can allow redistribution
Time zone: GMT (London etc)

Calem
0731-5522-3939
manectite/shiny 5iv missing sp.atk jolly buneary, kalos born, female in a love ball with egg moves fake out/ice punch/switcheroo/encore
Any Kalos bred 5-6 iv preferably shiny, but if you can't that's fine
America(EST)

Therazer456 - hmm if the shiny luxray is kalos born, then I'll accept it. And by VGC pokemon you mean stuff like competitive milotic, bisharp, cresselia, chansey, etc. and stuff? I can get you a 5 IV chansey.

@Prof.Bright Zapdos - I'll take the buneary. I'll get you a kalos bred pokemon.

Lemme first finish offler's request

unfortunately, I don't have any shinies... Can we do 2 megastones for one 5 IV pokemon instead? 1 megastone for one 5 IV poke isn't a great deal, imo..

A little confused about how this works but apparently since you're offering every and anything...

IGN: Kei
FC: in sig
Offering: 6iv male larvesta in premier ball IN EGG with known SV and/or 5iv Noibat, Hawlucha, Phantump, Swirlix with appropriate nature, ability and egg moves
Want: Flawless (31/31/31/xx/31/0) Brave Intimidate Female Mawile in Love/Premier Ball with egg moves Fire Fang and Ice Fang. Flawless (31/xx/31/31/31/0) Sassy Aromatisse in Heal Ball with egg moves Wish.

Last edited:
It seems you do breeding requests am I right? ^^ Im in need of a fair few, some hidden power breeds, but all mons in specific balls and genders. Would you be up for that and do I have enough mons in my thread that would interest you as payment? ^^

Miria - Yes, I do breeding requests ^^
Now that... that could be quite hard, but i'll give it a try.

SnowPeashooters - Umm the only problem is the speed thing.. I can't exactly get you a 0 speed, but I CAN get you a 31/31/31/31/31/x. Or I can get you a 31/31/31/31/31/0 with a random nature, which I can keep farming to get something like adamant or brave... I'll take the swirlix in return, provided that its HA, and timid or jolly. If its jolly, I'm gonna need it with belly drum.

I still need to finish the previous requests. My luck sucks this time ;~;

The swirlix for both? O.o please give yourself more credit you can have at least 3 pokemon. If you don't like what I'm offering PM me, I have more.

The swirlix i'm offering is adamant with unburden and belly drum. The reason I bred adamant is because when its item is triggered its speed doubles anyway so it will more than likely outspeed even without jolly nature. But if you really need it to be jolly, I can rather easily breed one for you.

31/31/31/31/31/xx is fine :) the nature is more impt.

Hmm okay, I'll decide on what I want later ^^

Well now I've been searching everywhere for parents for your mawile, but to no avail... I'll need to RNG one myself (though I'm kinda out of touch with RNG).

Edit: My god, I sure seem to get the right things at the wrong time...
I got 2 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mawiles, and one 6 IV mawile.. but no 31/31/31/31/31/x =/

Edit 2: HELL YES, I GOT THE MAWILE =D

Last edited:
Well I'm finished with offler's request. The lotad is female, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Swift Swim. Since you wanted rain dish, I will give you an ability capsule along with it.

Working on Shooter's request. Done!

Last edited:
Siiilver, right. Would it be too much to ask you to have a look at my wants list and see if there are any pokemon there you'd like to breed or that you have? ^^

FC: 5300-9509-6206
IGN: Markas
Kalos Shinies 2:1
LF: Shiny Gible 5 IV Jolly Nature with Egg moves! Male Gender ONLY Kalos born
I can allow redistribution
Time zone: Singapore // Malaysia // Asia

IGN: Daniel
Friend Code: 1349-5868-2205
Offering: female jolly reckless starly in pokeball 31/x/31/31/31/31 and adamant multiscale dratini in dream ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 with ddance, aqua jet, e speed, and iron tail egg moves. If you need more or are uninterested in these, I have more to offer
Want: Larvesta in a Luxury ball, ability: flame body, nature: timid, with the best spread that gives hidden power ground. I want 31/x/31/30/30/31 but I'm not sure it the attack needs to be even or odd or a certain number. And unhatched in an egg
Redistribution allowed for both me and you
Time Zone: GMT -8

yeaboy12 - Sorry, I can't do HP requests =( I can surely get you one without HP ground though...
And apparently I don't need either of those pokes at the moment... any other offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)