Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Nice, just newly bred this moment!

Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/0/30/31/31/31
Female
Hidden Power Ice!

Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/20/30/31/31/31
Male
Hidden Power Ice!

i got 3 of them ^^

any Takers?

Does it have Harvest? If so, I'd gladly breed you a Jolly RS Gible :) You'll have to give me until tonight though, I'm away from my DS for most of the day.

Thanks guys, but it looks like Colossus will be helping me.

Yeah, it's got Harvest (sorry, forgot to mention that).

Hey I've been soft resetting for a good yvetal and just got the following: timid 28/25/15/31/31/31
Good enough or should I keep trying? If only the defense and attack were switched...

Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/0/30/31/31/31
Female
Hidden Power Ice!

Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/20/30/31/31/31
Male
Hidden Power Ice!

i got 3 of them ^^

any Takers?
What would you take for the female?

Anyone know who the guy is with this IGN and TID?

Alkis

I need to get a hold of him to renickname one of his Pokemon I traded for.

Also, anyone got a TTarite for trade?

How to you find out your shiny value, and is a high or low number better and is there any way to improve it? Also looking for a shiny quiet honedge is someone could help me out, i've been breeding them for ages just haven't got lucky, so i have lots of 5IV's one if anyone wants one
People -did- find theirs from Instacheck, but that doesn't work now.
I know it's possible to find your TSV using a powersave thing, but I have no clue how exactly to do that... I know there's a few people in this thread that can, you could try asking them nicely (or bribing them)

Higher or lower isn't a thing, it's just a number, it doesn't matter what the number is.
If a egg (or wild pokemon) has a shiny value that matches the one allocated to your save, that pokemon will be shiny.
The only way to change your TSV is to start a new save, but it doesn't "improve", it's just different.

Hey I've been soft resetting for a good yvetal and just got the following: timid 28/25/15/31/31/31
Good enough or should I keep trying? If only the defense and attack were switched...
The way I see it Yeaboy... only the best is good enough here. =P People want and expect perfect Pokémon, no point in doing things "half way" in my opinion. ^^ I'd take 31-30 IV's though! Depends on what you want, are you happy with it yourself or do you want a killer Pokémon to with trading power?

Hello! So after a boring day of watching IEM and hatching eggs I have 3 spare of the following:

Female Cleffas, Bold and with Magic Guard. In Moon Ball and with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV spread.

- Aromatherapy.
- Wish.
- Stored Power.
- Belly Drum.

I'm looking for Gen 1 females in Apricorn or Dream Balls in exchange! They don't need to be flawless, spitbacks work for me too.

I'd keep going. You should aim for 25+ in the defenses, and flawless HP, Attack/Special Attack depending on what set you're running, and perhaps even speed... For Yveltal, you could settle for an imperfect speed IV, because Genesect is usually Scarfed, and Yveltal has no business staying in on Xerneas. Obviously, still aim for as high of an IV you can get to outspeed base 95's, but personally, I'd be comfortable with an imperfect speed IV of 25+.

Edit: Why did this quote Snoopy O_o

Last edited:
I'd keep going. You should aim for 25+ in the defenses, and flawless HP, Attack/Special Attack depending on what set you're running, and perhaps even speed... For Yveltal, you could settle for an imperfect speed IV, because Genesect is usually Scarfed, and Yveltal has no business staying in on Xerneas. Obviously, still aim for as high of an IV you can get to outspeed base 95's, but personally, I'd be comfortable with an imperfect speed IV of 25+.
How in the world did I get quoted for this when I didn't post it... lol

Hello! So after a boring day of watching IEM and hatching eggs I have 3 spare of the following:

Female Cleffas, Bold and with Magic Guard. In Moon Ball and with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV spread.

- Aromatherapy.
- Wish.
- Stored Power.
- Belly Drum.

I'm looking for Gen 1 females in Apricorn or Dream Balls in exchange! They don't need to be flawless, spitbacks work for me too.
Wynaut, Impish, Shadow Tag, Male in Pokeball, 31/x/x/31/31/31 with Encore
Chespin, Impish, Bulletproof, Female in Pokeball, 31/31/x/31/31/31
Binacle, Adamant, Tough Claws, Male in Luxury Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Zubat, Jolly, Infiltrator, Female in Pokeball, 31/31/31/x/x/31 with Defod & Brave Bird
Slowpoke, Bold, Regenerator, Male in Pokeball, 31/x/31/x/31/31
Eevee, Timid, Run Away, Male in Pokeball, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Horsea, Rash, Sniper or Swift Swim, Female in Dive Ball, (Too lazy to open game and check IV's so PM me if interested)
Bagon, Naive, Rock Head, Male and Female in Premier Ball, (Too lazy to open game and check IV's so PM me if interested)
Treeko, Timid, Overgrow, Male in Poke Ball, (Too lazy to open game and check IV's so PM me if interested)

Looking for Gale Wings Fletchling or Fletchinder. I have a female frogadier with Desense and SP.act IV's With the Abilitie Protean.

PM me if you want to trade.

**Looking for ideal**

>* Blitz, tpunch, ddance, outrage ideal jolly charmander

>* Ideal Phanphy with Iceshard and SR

>* Ideal Naive Chimchar with hp ice, and punches

>*Any Hp Pokes

>* competitive shinies

>* Ideal Shiny Beldum with punches

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello! I'm looking for someone to check some ESVs for me :D
PM m if you wanna help! (I'll give you battle items for your troubles)

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/0/30/31/31/31
Female
Hidden Power Ice!

Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
Quick Ball
31/20/30/31/31/31
Male
Hidden Power Ice!

i got 3 of them ^^

any Takers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)