The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm interested in your breeding services. So I trade you the parent of the pokemon I want bred, and for payment you take one of the 5/6iv offspring?

If so, could I get an Adamant Tirtouga with Solid Rock? I'll trade you my male carracosta whenever you get the chance.

I think I have made my decision. The infiltrator noibat for the latios: definite. How about the deino and the tyrogue for a HP Ice electrike and a pinsir? I am also interest in a spitback chimchar. It can have the worst the moves, ivs, or nature, but I want iron fist on it. What spitback would you want for that?

Last edited:
Hey it's been like 4 day so I was just wondering if you forgot about getting me back my clone of the hp fire defog latios?
No I haven't. I am really sorry. I am working on the clone. It has just been a busy time with me w/ school and college stuff and family stuff. Hard to sit down and do the cloning. If you are getting impatient we can trade back

No I haven't. I am really sorry. I am working on the clone. It has just been a busy time with me w/ school and college stuff and family stuff. Hard to sit down and do the cloning. If you are getting impatient we can trade back
sorry to intrude, but did you read my confirmation purchase?

Last edited:
I think I have made my decision. The infiltrator noibat for the latios: definite. How about the deino and the tyrogue for a HP Ice electrike and a pinsir? I am also interest in a spitback chimchar. It can have the worst the moves, ivs, or nature, but I want iron fist on it. What spitback would you want for that?
The Latios for noibat is fine; but hp Pokemon are worth 2 on their own. I don't really want a spitback, sorry

The Latios for noibat is fine; but hp Pokemon are worth 2 on their own. I don't really want a spitback, sorry
then deino and tyrogue for hp electrike? what would you want for a spitback chimchar w/ iron fist? (btw I don't know if it is a typo or something, but under rules, it states 1 hp pokemon = 1 5 iv baby poke)

then deino and tyrogue for hp electrike? what would you want for a spitback chimchar w/ iron fist? (btw I don't know if it is a typo or something, but under rules, it states 1 hp pokemon = 1 5 iv baby poke)
Whoops, forgot that... thanks for the catch. Hmm, alright, I actually have a Tyrouge, but it doesn't have a HA. How about Tyrouge and Deino for the HP Ice Electrike and the Spitback Chimchar?

Hey I'm interested in your breeding services. So I trade you the parent of the pokemon I want bred, and for payment you take one of the 5/6iv offspring?

If so, could I get an Adamant Tirtouga with Solid Rock? I'll trade you my male carracosta whenever you get the chance.
Hey I actually just received a Tirtouga, but I can trade you one that I breed if you have anything I would like.

Whoops, forgot that... thanks for the catch. Hmm, alright, I actually have a Tyrouge, but it doesn't have a HA. How about Tyrouge and Deino for the HP Ice Electrike and the Spitback Chimchar?
Cool. Sounds fair. so as a confirmation :
No cacnea, we are scratching
Noibat = shiny latios
Deino=electrike
tyrogue=spitback chimchar (can it have jolly, iron fist, and some perfect ivs?)
I better starte breeding now, have it ready in a bout maybe a few days

Cool. Sounds fair. so as a confirmation :
No cacnea, we are scratching
Noibat = shiny latios
Deino=electrike
tyrogue=spitback chimchar (can it have jolly, iron fist, and some perfect ivs?)
I better starte breeding now, have it ready in a bout maybe a few days
Sounds good, Idk how much I can get done throughout the week so it might take awhile

interested in anything here?

**FT***

2x leftovers 1x Blazikenite 1x rocky helmet 1x Dawn/dusk/thunder stone

**Shinies**

>* female Jolly (blaze) chimchar - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - tpunch, fake out, Fpunch, Fo punch

>* Female lvl 50 Adamant (motor drive) Electivire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - all elemental punches + cross chop (ev trained)

**6Iv**

>* 2x Charmander Timid (w/or without Solar Power) - Dpulse

>* Clauncher modest - no EM

>* Hasty torrent Frokie - no EM

**Trading these flawless pokes with hidden abilities:**

>* Bold *Squirtle* - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Dpulse, Asphere

>* Jolly Fletchling JPN - 31/31/31/x/31/31

>* Hasty Frokie (have female) - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel

>* Clauncher - 31/31/31/31/31/x

>* Jolly charmander - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - Outrage, Ddance, Dpulse (ask for blitz - also have blaze)

>* Adamant Shroomish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Focus punch

>* Phanphy pick up - 31/31/31/x/31/x - Ice shard

>* female Duskull - 31/31/31/31/31/x - pain split

>* Helioptile dry skin - 31/x/31/31/31/31

>* overgrow Bold Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Giga drain

>* Jolly Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage

>* Magicarp (female) - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31

>* Gligar (female) - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Baton pass

>* Mawile - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - sucker punch

>* (ask for female IV)Charmander - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - D pulse

>* Ditto - Sassy - 31/x/x/31/31/x

>* Skarmory (female) Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Whirlwind, brave bird

>* Dratini (female) adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ajet, Dtail.

>* Mudkip - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Mcoat, yawn, curse, avalanche

>* absol - jolly - Bpass, Mhorn, Prough, Sucker punch

** Good IVForeign Pokes**

>* JPN Fennekin - 31/31/31/31/x/31

>* JPN Honedge - 31/31/x/31/31/x

>* JPN Bunnelby - x/31/31/x/31/31

>* JPN Ditto - hardy - x/x/x/31/x/31

**Have 4iv (some female) spitback of**

>* frokies

>* swinub

>* charmanders

>* Bulbasaur

>* 4iv female timid ghastly

***JPN* pokes:***

>* Skarm, Binacle, Goomy, squirtle (female), Druddigon (female)

Last edited:
Hey I actually just received a Tirtouga, but I can trade you one that I breed if you have anything I would like.
Hmm, that's unfortunate...Sadly you already have all the 5iv pokes I have available at the moment :P

No problem, I understand. I just wanted to make sure you didnt forget.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
dont know what to offer you, CMT for
Non-Legendary Event Pokemon
World's Pikachu - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rod - Fly, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Protect
OT: WORLD12 - ID: 08122 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbbons: Event

CMT for

Porygon2 - Lvl 1
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Download/Trace - Conversion, Conversion 2, Tackle, Zap Cannon
OT: Free - ID: 38977 - Kalos Born
Lucario - Lvl 55
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Justified - Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat, Sword Dance (Relearnable Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and High Jump Kick)
*Nicknamed Rukario*
OT: Barneyy - ID: 36408 - Kalos Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)