Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really reminds me of a post way back in the beginning of the thread somewhere...

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-86594884
This guy apparently hates legends. Even legends outside of Ubers.
They're going to have a rude awakening...

In other news, I just found a Dazzling Gleam Tentacruel. I didn't even know it could learn that.

- Quick Claw Mamoswine using it's dual stab well... by using special attacks(Earth Power/Blizzard). It also has Toxic and Iron Head. And according to the calc, it didn't have max attack.
- Quick Claw Diggersby
- The guy probably has quick claw on everything.

Last edited:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-99453104
>Mega Tyranitar with Foul Play, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and an unknown fourth move. Spamming Earthquake and then Foul Play on an Iron Defense-passing Scolipede.
>Non-Mega Charizard. I didn't get to see what moves it had, because I OHKO'd it with Zen Headbutt.
>Flame Plate Talonflame, with HP or Defense investment (because Celebi should have dealt more than 85.9% with Life Orb Sucker Punch at +2), spamming Overheat. I didn't expect it to go for Overheat again (but it did), so I tricked it Choice Specs... And then I switched to Heatran, and it took him two turns to decide to switch out.
>252 Sp. Atk Modest Garchomp with Draco Plate? That looks right for the calcs, but... why would anyone do that? And why would you do that in conjunction with the move Earthquake?
>Non-Magic Guard Alakazam that spammed Drain Punch. COMPLETELY UNINVESTED Drain Punch. With a neutral Nature. What in the name of our lord Arceus are you trying to accomplish?

Last edited:
- Tbolt, Dark Pulse, Scald Mega Gyarados
- Sableye attempting to burn my Mega Charizard X and Talonflame four times.
- Heatran with Earthquake(Earth Power is too predictable these days)
- Said heatran trapping a talonflame with Magma Storm, then phazing it with roar.
- Nasty Plot/Psychic/Recover/ExtremeSpeed Deoxys-S(gotta go fast)
- Said Deoxys-S going for nasty plot against my Mandibuzz(its only special attack is psychic)
- A bunch of Zard-Ys with Air Slash and Dragon Pulse on the same set
- Articuno
- U-Turn Gliscor
- Analytic Porygon2 without attacking moves
- Swagger Espeon
- Said Espeon using Psychic on my Mandibuzz

- Tbolt, Dark Pulse, Scald Mega Gyarados
- Sableye attempting to burn my Mega Charizard X and Talonflame four times.
- Heatran with Earthquake(Earth Power is too predictable these days)
- Said heatran trapping a talonflame with Magma Storm, then phazing it with roar.
- Nasty Plot/Psychic/Recover/ExtremeSpeed Deoxys-S(gotta go fast)
- Said Deoxys-S going for nasty plot against my Mandibuzz(its only special attack is psychic)
- A bunch of Zard-Ys with Air Slash and Dragon Pulse on the same set
- Articuno
- U-Turn Gliscor
- Analytic Porygon2 without attacking moves
- Swagger Espeon
- Said Espeon using Psychic on my Mandibuzz
Hey! Don't count U-turn Gliscor as silly! I use one as a lead, it's frikkin' amazing on VoltTurn team (and not completely obliterated by Taunt)

Holy bajeezus.... Must watch, everyone.

I especially loved the ending, (SPOILER ALERT) where it came down to a Gallade vs Masquerain. I was sure the Gallade guy would lose, seeing that Aerial Ace wasn't quite doing enough, but I am completely astounded by how the other player managed to pull off a loss by using Sticky Web and Fell Stinger when he could have easily finished off the Gallade with Bug Buzz, and getting 3HKOd in the process.

Faith in humanity = lost ._.

- Sky Attack Smeargle(not even Power Herb)
- Berry Juice Togekiss
- Said togekiss trying to Twave my Rotom
- Said Rotom(uninvested speed) outspeeding said Togekiss
- Belly Drum Slurpuff, but instead of Flamethrower and Return, it had Wishtect
- Aqua Tail Dragalge
- Poison Barb Seviper
- Dark Pulse Gengar
- Said gengar using trick to give me a toxic orb
- Quick Claw Acid Spray Skuntank

Watch this wonderous battle, featuring such OU staples as Kangaskhan(Not mega), Metagross, Double Edge Starraptor and Victini!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-97452054
Double Edge is a staple on Staraptor and hits Electic types hard while keeping STAB.
I battled this dude and got him to give me his team, this is about as autistic as you can get http://pastebin.com/jn2C7ymB

http://pastebin.com/jn2C7ymB

air balloon tornadus.

his name began with j something
I take offence to the autistic comment. There are just as many (if not more) high functioning autistic people as there are low functioning. Plus, I've run some stupid things (lol Eviolite Scyther) but I KNOW they're bad :P
Anyway, yeah that set is dumb. He must of beaten someone with it though (I've won on Ubers with a fucking Eviolite Pidgiotto)
No need to apologise, I see comments like this all the time. I'm just trying to educate people :)
Edit: Shit did I double post or something? I also regret the "I take offence" thing, I sound like a dick :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)