Round 81 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Pwnemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Semi Finals:

725roy vs Pwnemon
Ultimathunder vs youngjake93
Debury vs indian

Deadline: 3/26/14

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Activity post, we scheduled for 9PM EDT on Friday and was on PS from 9:15 to when 725roy messaged me at 11:30 to say he wasn't going to be able to make the time. He asked to play the next day, I said "ok," but he never gave me a time to make until 10:38 PM when he said "i'm on now," now im not going to make sure my schedule is just clear all the time for you so you can msg me "im on now" and im magically at my computer; i wasn't on for the rest of the night and only responded via mobile. So I scheduled again for 1PM EDT, he said he'll make it, it's now 1:10 and 725roy was last seen at 2:31 this morning. I'm going to try to make this work but my opponent is literally hitler when it comes to scheduling matches, and i hope to crush him so that nobody in the finals has to deal with this shit.

edit: oh and also, 725roy posted "contacted" itt but never actually contacted me, the lying son of a bitch, i made first contact about an hour later

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Activity post, we scheduled for 9PM EDT on Friday and was on PS from 9:15 to when 725roy messaged me at 11:30 to say he wasn't going to be able to make the time. He asked to play the next day, I said "ok," but he never gave me a time to make until 10:38 PM when he said "i'm on now," now im not going to make sure my schedule is just clear all the time for you so you can msg me "im on now" and im magically at my computer; i wasn't on for the rest of the night and only responded via mobile. So I scheduled again for 1PM EDT, he said he'll make it, it's now 1:10 and 725roy was last seen at 2:31 this morning. I'm going to try to make this work but my opponent is literally hitler when it comes to scheduling matches, and i hope to crush him so that nobody in the finals has to deal with this shit.

edit: oh and also, 725roy posted "contacted" itt but never actually contacted me, the lying son of a bitch, i made first contact about an hour later
As for the 1PM match, I was trying my best to get there, but my family decided that we were going to go out, and I wasn't able to access Smogon in any way shape or form. as for the Friday match, I will admit that I did forget about the match at 9, but real life had an issue so that's an issue. Normally, I try my best to get the match over as fast as possible, but real life has been a bitch to me all this weekend because not only have I had tests and out of Smogon interference, but also a family emergency. I admit that I have made things difficult, but you have to understand that I am not perfect.

Also, I misunderstood the contacted thing, and I should have put Messaged, and I realize I made a mistake. I'm not Hitler when it comes to scheduling matches as real life comes before Smogon, but I do admit that I have had made things difficult for my opponent.

Activity. Debury vmd me. I replied and have beem waiting since then for further response. I vmed him also but he did not reply.

Limitless

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Finals:

Pwnemon vs Ultimathunder
Pwnemon vs Debury
Ultimathunder vs Debury

Deadline: 4/5/14

Limitless

I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to activity call the remaining matches. Debury is obviously inactive, so he forfeits his matches. That leaves Pwnemon as our winner for this tutee tournament. Congratulations!

In other news, we will be making the next tutee tournament over two rounds, as we were unable to reach sixteen participants this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)