Official Doubles Stage 2 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Keep Sleep Clause

I'm positive that Sleep Clause isn't necessary for Doubles to remain an enjoyable, competitive tier. However, I'm almost equally positive that removing Sleep Clause would not be a guaranteed positive for the tier. The tradeoffs are pretty neutral. Therefore, it seems it comes down purely to opinion, and I happen to prefer the meta with Sleep Clause.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Results are in >:]
Keep Sleep Clause: 10 (21%)
Remove Sleep Clause: 38 (79%)
Abstain: 0
Sleep Clause is removed :O

Congrats and thanks to all who have participated. If you have 4 XY + BW2 votes, please PM Oglemi and/or me so we can nominate you for TC.

Stay tuned for the next suspect test!

PS: I will keep this thread open for the remainder of the weekend for the remaining 5 voters to submit their votes for TC. Even in the worst case scenario (5 more Keep Sleep votes) the outcome of the test would not be affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)