Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Gible or evolution of him with Rough Skin ability. IV's and nature not important, but sure would be awesome to already have to save me the work :)

I don't have my game to look off hand but I know I have Cottonee with 3/4 IVs in Defenses, HP, Speed and Encore egg move, 3/4 IV Squirtles with Modest nature, 3/4 maybe 5 IV Kangaskhan with Jolly or Adamand nature (not sure), others also but cannot remember. A lot of other Pokemon too so just ask if you want.

Thank you!

I'm looking for Pinsirite. I can offer a spare lefties, Aggronite, and some assorted 5IVers like Chespin with spikes, Swinub with SR and Icicle Crash, 5 IV Dieno, 5IV Beldum in return. Take you pick. I can also offer a variety of spitbacks (too many to list).

I'm looking for people who are willing to breed me 3 flawless Scatterbug eggs with every pattern except the Marine one. It would be a little bit of work, but I will be willing to trade one shiny from my thread for 3 perfect eggs.
The Scatterbugs would need the following properties: They should be Timid, have Compound Eyes and 31/x/31/31/31/31 as IV spread.
You would need to save, breed a few eggs and see if there is a flawless one, then reset and store it until you have 3 flawless eggs.
Hopefully there will be some people who would be willing to do that :3

Anyone have pp ups or pp max for trade? I have x/x/30/31/31/x modest f larvesta in a net ball, 31/31/31/31/x/31 justified play rough m absol, 31/31/x/x/x/31 ice/fire/thunder fang adamant f tyrunt.

Anyone have pp ups or pp max for trade? I have x/x/30/31/31/x modest f larvesta in a net ball, 31/31/31/31/x/31 justified play rough m absol, 31/31/x/x/x/31 ice/fire/thunder fang adamant f tyrunt.
Do you have a Speed Boost Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede ?

Hello guys! Everyone has been being super generous these days, so I thought I may as well join in. I don't know if anyone will want them, but regardless I'm getting rid of some 5IV male pokemon. There's only one of each, so first come, first serve.
Cleffa - Bold - Friend Guard - 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Wish - Male - Heal Ball RESERVED
Sewaddle - Timid - Overcoat - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EM: Silver Wind, Air Slash - Male - Nest Ball
Staryu - Timid - Illuminate 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EM: None - Ungendered - Poke Ball
Darumaka - Jolly - Hustle - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - EM: None - Male - Repeat Ball
Ferroseed - Relaxed - 31/31/31/x/31/00 - EM: SR, Leech Seed, Spikes - Male - Nest Ball

Just quote my post if you want one, I'm going to work shorty so sorry if I don't get to everyone in time. I will catch up when I'm back, though!
Would love the Ferroseed.

Quick question I was messing around on showdown, and my jolly garchomp got outsped on the first turn by a dragonite, whose item was weakness policy.... there is no way that should have happened right?
Check to make sure your Garchomp is in fact Jolly and has the required EV spread to outspeed a Dragonite. Showdown likes to mess sets up sometimes; it was recently that I made a showdown team with a standard Timid Latios and showdown messed up the EV's somehow and made it Adamant with attack EV's instead, making me lose to an Infernape somehow.

Looked through BW2, I have these additional things to trade for pp max/up, or a female HA Absol in a cool ball:

All BP battle items

HA Sassy Bronzor in dream ball
HA Quiet Bronzor in dream ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 calm M Amaura
x/x/30/31/31/x Modest F Larvesta in net ball
31/31/31/31/x/31 HA Jolly M Absol w/ play rough
31/31/x/x/x/31 Adamant F Tyrunt w ice/thunder/fire fang

I also have a dream ball F HA lucario I might breed for more females.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)