Media Metalheads Thread III

click to stream, right click > save as to download.
Finally got around to listening this weeks, and man this is a really good one. Found a ton of good artists I've never heard before as well as a number of favorites (meshuggah, shape of despair, immolation, extol, nocternity, and thanks to you, plebeian grandstand).

Last edited:
Just by having such an unkown black metal classic like Onyx makes you fucking awesome.
hell yeah man, Onyx is a fucking gem.

check out Lengsel: Solace for another little-known masterpiece.

Finally got around to listening this weeks, and man this is a really good one. Found a ton of good artists I've never heard before as well as a number of favorites (meshuggah, shape of despair, immolation, extol, nocternity, and thanks to you, plebeian grandstand).
right on! \m/

the radio station is off the air this week due to spring break, but i'll be conducting a stream-only show from my office to fill the gap. i won't be building an actual "set list", but i'm putting together a massive playlist and will hit shuffle. should be a good time. :)

The new Arch Enemy video with the new singer
Never really cared about them, but the recent change-around of singers made me interested in the new direction they're taking. Any fans here with opinions?

(also not lettting her do any cleans will kill Alissa's potential, hope they don't do that)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haven't really given a shit about Arch Enemy since ~2004, but Alissa really sounds better when she's mixing clean vocals in. On that note, The Agonist's new singer isn't very good.

Man so many good shows next week! Decibel magazine tour with carcass, TBDM, and gorguts. Two days later Animals as Leaders. Can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)