Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Suspended for now

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
>posts a quitting rmt
>he's getting voted for botw

Smart one guys

I'm hoping that maybe he'll consider one more battle, but I guess I should have a back-up plan just in case.

Everyone who voted for Donkey please edit your post with a secondary vote in case donkey doesn't want to play.

Secondary vote:

Edgar

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
We have another tie. It's either donkey or edgar, but based on donkey's most recent post in this thread and the fact that he has officially quit this week battle will be Edgar vs Hack He Must!

Tell us when you're playing and save the replay(s)!

Edgar is the real winner here, he has a much better signature than Hack!

But on the serious side well played from hack, he was pretty much in control both games and not much edgar could do vs Hack's offensive pressure / hazard heavy offense.

Last edited:
idk if it's the case but (and not that I care ofc), did you really care so much to counter team in battle of the week man? :[

Nice Lum (100% ll3git, it owns :]) twave dialga fwend. and nothing much I could do vs ray.

Nah idk, the lum dialga team was old, I used it in 9th ring of hell tour final against kebabe. you like darkrai so it just seemed intuitive to bring a team like that, no serious counterteam intended (also lost two BOTW before this .cry on me might have made me a bit more competitive idk). gg fren :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)