Other OU Laddering Achievements: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
doesn't count, has to be an entire OU team
Why wouldn't it count? The description says you need to win an OU battle with only UU Pokemon. It doesn't say that the team you have to defeat needs to be a full OU team. You can do wonders with UU mons in OU, although whoever lee302 fought clearly didn't, although he did have Garchomp, so he lied or was mistaken when he said he has an UU team too. If you fight a team of 5 OU staples and something like Darmanitan and win with UU mons, it should still count.
One Man Army:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100097235

I believe this also counts as Spam To Win.
Now, this actually doesn't count, since you used more than one Pokemon. It doesn't count as Spam to Win either, since you used Swords Dance before using Knock Off.

I, on the other hand, have got not one, but two double whammys for you! The first is a combo of One-Man Band & Underachiever, against a not-too-terrible team (although I'd aregue the logic of using what appears to be HP Fighting on a Slurpuff when you have Poison STAB...)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100235023

And the second is a combination of Spam for the Win and Master Thief, using the most spammable move in the metagame, Knock Off! (megas don't count b/c removing their item is impossible)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100238704

(Also, as a bonus, here's someone who doesn't know what Knock Off is :
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-100236828)

Last edited:

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Turkey (This should count since I still haven't lost yet)

Also suggesting as a challenge.:
Maison Master: Win a match using only 3, Battle Maison legal, Pokemon.

Dizzy Sweeping: Beat an entire team of six using only a Spinda with Contrary.

Two heads are better than one: Win a battle by only using Pokemon with two or more heads

Last edited:
Now, this actually doesn't count, since you used more than one Pokemon. It doesn't count as Spam to Win either, since you used Swords Dance before using Knock Off.
Sorry for double posting, but how did I use more than one Pokemon?

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Suggestions:

Riot Squad: Win a match in which all of your Pokemon have one of the following abilities:

Battle Armor, Bulletproof, Heatproof, Heavy Metal, Light Metal, Mega Launcher, Overcoat, Rock Head, Shell Armor, Shield Dust, Solid Rock, Sturdy & Weak Armor

Magician's Alliance: Win a match in which all of your Pokemon have one of the following abilities:

Frisk, Illusion, Imposter, Magic Bounce, Magic Guard, Magician, Shadow Tag, Super Luck, Synchronize, Telepathy, Trace, White Smoke & Zen Mode

Ninja Crew: Win a match in which all of your Pokemon have one of the following abilities:

Illusion, Imposter, Infiltrator, Inner Focus, Keen Eye, Limber, Pickpocket, Poison Point, Prankster, Protean, Quick Feet, Speed Boost, Unburden & White Smoke

Last edited:
Reactions: NWL
Suggestion to anyone suggesting new achievements: try not to suggest something that's only going to happen against an exceptionally bad opponent. Like, Magikarp sweep, junk like that. It's boring to watch. I also agree with Salt the Flesh, stuff like "win three games without losing" or "win thirty games" aren't really achievements. I think it's best for an achievement to require someone to use Pokemon, tactics or teams they wouldn't normally use, that don't depend on the opponent being completely brainless.

Lord of the (Mega) Ring: Win 22 matches with the 22 OU-legal mega forms, wherein each match the mega KO's 3 or more Pokemon

Singing in the Rain: Win with a rain team (minimum: Drizzle and/or something with Rain Dance, and three Pokemon that benefit from rain)

The Dust Bowl Experience: Win with a sand team (minimum: Sand Stream and/or something with Sandstorm, and three Pokemon that benefit from sand)

Praise the Sun!: Win with a sun team (minimum: Drought and/or something with Sunny Day, and three Pokemon that benefit from sun)

When OU Freezes Over: Win with a hail team (minimum: Snow Warning and/or something with Hail, and three Pokemon that benefit from hail)

Monk! I need a Monk!:
Have every opposing Pokemon afflicted by a status condition simultaneously, but not fainted.

^My suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)