Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Is it possible to get a shorthand command for dexsearch much like everything else? Now dexsearch isn't the heardest thing to spell correctly, but it gets really bothersome to type in after a few times. Something like /ds or the like?

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
Hi there.

I got an idea for implementing.
I have no clue if it might be hard or not.

If someone gets warned/muted/locked/banned then should their message automatically be deleted. That's what I tihnk could be good for showdown

f.e:

normal user: i think it's good
spammer:
spammer:
spammer:
normal user:do you
spammer gets banned.

after he gets banned, it should be like this then:

normal user: i think it's good
normal user: do you?

I have no clue if it's good, just an idea

~ Politoed
I really like this, it would help the chat get rid of the spammer's "work". Up until now, we had to suggest users to type /clear, but if this will be implemented, it will be really helpful. Only thing I would suggest is, to keep warnings the way they are. Deleting someone's post by just warning them is a bit too much.

I really like this, it would help the chat get rid of the spammer's "work". Up until now, we had to suggest users to type /clear, but if this will be implemented, it will be really helpful. Only thing I would suggest is, to keep warnings the way they are. Deleting someone's post by just warning them is a bit too much.
that's right, maybe warn should just remain only disabling links. Then just for a mute/lock/ban

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This may be something simple but, do you think you could add pokemon's alternate forms? (Gastro/Vivillons Etc, etc)

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
This may be something simple but, do you think you could add pokemon's alternate forms? (Gastro/Vivillons Etc, etc)
This would be a neat thing to have. But I feel like it would be hard work for nothing. It isn't a nessecity and it simply doesn't add anything to the server. There are other, more important, things that should be done first. :/

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a ladder where there is no rank. This will allow trainers to use their fav pokes in whatever way they want and people could also test their teams here.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this has been suggested before but a ladder where there is no rank. This will allow trainers to use their fav pokes in whatever way they want and people could also test their teams here.
Could be nice to have but you could just create an alt so it doesn't affect any ladder ranking you may have.

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
what's the point of a ladder with no ranking? Just join a tournament and play friendly battles if you want that (that's what I'm doing tbh). There's a room on PS for tournaments, check it out ^^

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it possible to get a shorthand command for dexsearch much like everything else? Now dexsearch isn't the heardest thing to spell correctly, but it gets really bothersome to type in after a few times. Something like /ds or the like?
We already have /dsearch but I'll ask.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Hi hi. Beta has suggestions, you read, no?

1. Being able to organize the rooms you are in, similar to how you can redirect your pokemon in team builder
2. This one was just a small thought, and not to be taken too seriously. yet maybe have another symbol to be added to specify that they are only room X? So for instance *% or *+. Just a very small thought and not to be taken seriously.
3. As asked by Basically everyone. Yet add shortforms for more things. I am specifically talking about roomunban (/rub?) we have /um and /hm etc. yet there is nothing for quick unbans.

Now.. back to lurking these forums.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
Quite Quiet /ds has been added and should be there on the next restart if it isn't already.

I have a suggestion:
What about I way to re-join battles if say, your pc freezes, so you don't lose the battle automaticly, you can rejoin. Maybe a recent battles button?

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Quite Quiet /ds has been added and should be there on the next restart if it isn't already.
Thank you, although I was unaware /dsearch actually existed when I made my post. A lot of the shortenings are never mentioned anywhere or they're so hard to track down most people won't ever find them. I would actually be fairly interested in a full list of every command and all the ways to shorten it, but I don't know how easy that would be to make.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
Thank you, although I was unaware /dsearch actually existed when I made my post. A lot of the shortenings are never mentioned anywhere or they're so hard to track down most people won't ever find them. I would actually be fairly interested in a full list of every command and all the ways to shorten it, but I don't know how easy that would be to make.
If you want I could provide a full list.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
Yeah I can do that. I'm busy for a few hours though but I should be able to get it done by the end of the day.

Hi hi. Beta has suggestions, you read, no?

1. Being able to organize the rooms you are in, similar to how you can redirect your pokemon in team builder
2. This one was just a small thought, and not to be taken too seriously. yet maybe have another symbol to be added to specify that they are only room X? So for instance *% or *+. Just a very small thought and not to be taken seriously.
3. As asked by Basically everyone. Yet add shortforms for more things. I am specifically talking about roomunban (/rub?) we have /um and /hm etc. yet there is nothing for quick unbans.

Now.. back to lurking these forums.
I brought up the subject of /rub in a chatroom once, the users didn't handle it maturely. .~.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
A shortened command for room unban doesn't really seem necessary in my opinion, considering it's rare you'll want to be unbanning someone in a hurry because banning is such an extreme punishment.

although a command /rub would be hilarious.

Being able to choose the soundtrack will be cool. It should be below the selection box of team. Also, the team builder is pretty unorganized looking so how about we have a division of some sort like a catalog : [ Ubers ] when clicked -> Ubers Team One, then [ OU ] when clicked -> OU Team One and so forth, so that it is more easy to access through, especially when you have a lot of teams to experiment with. And also, I think it is already been said, that we could have a box of some sort ( or just copy paste ) a pokemon from another team to the other instead of doing it in the Restore/Backup text.

Last edited:
I think for OU it should be nonlegendairs because that is what Ubers is for. OU is so people can make a normal team that people most likely would make ingame. It is no fun when people have a team full of legendairs and u have none and they just destroy u with their op power. Please take them out of OU or at least make it more fair.

I think for OU it should be nonlegendairs because that is what Ubers is for. OU is so people can make a normal team that people most likely would make ingame. It is no fun when people have a team full of legendairs and u have none and they just destroy u with their op power. Please take them out of OU or at least make it more fair.
Ubers is a ban list for pokemon that have been deemed too powerful for the regular tiers. Banning all the legendaries to ubers would be a bit ridiculous.
The tiers are based around the usage of the pokemon with few expections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)