Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway, does anyone have a hexaflawless female Froakie with Protean and in a Dive Ball?

I only need to borrow it until I can hatch my own, and I can of course provide collateral. I want to be able to fire off powerful U-Turns while still being a powerful special sweeper. I also am very particular about the type of ball this gen.

I'm starting to go insane from the RNG screwing me over and over. I can hatch dozens of Froakies with 0s as the random stat, but none with a random 31.

Sorry to spam. Something came up earlier but I am definitely here now. Looking for a quick tradeback Haunter -> Gengar evolution. My FC is 4484-9837-5064

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
How about a female 5 IV Omanyte in a Dive Ball from my thread for that Eevee? :)
do you have any 12.5 ratio female with hidden power in special ball? or lets do 1:2 if youre down

What would you take for the Tropius?
a Female
Koffing:
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Swallow, Stockpile, Toxic Spikes and Pain Split
Ball: Heavy Ball

deal?

Giving away spitbacks of
Drilbur 24 left
Noibat 2 left both male
Ferroseed 6 left
Poliwag Way too many HA
All can be given pokerus
Not checking ivs but if you want a specific gender or ability I will look for it.
I really need the pc space so I will release all of them after today.
Repost for new page.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
That's totally fair, what would you like? :)
Females of:

#228 Houndour
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Early Bird
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond

#287 Slakoth
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Truant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Hammer Arm, Night Slash

Giving away spitbacks of
Drilbur 24 left
Noibat 2 left both male
Ferroseed 6 left
Poliwag Way too many HA
All can be given pokerus
Not checking ivs but if you want a specific gender or ability I will look for it.
I really need the pc space so I will release all of them after today.
Repost for new page.
I'd love a HA Poliwag, please.

Looking for (almost) any competitively viable IV bred and EV trained pokemon from Gen 6 ONLY. I've got a ton of IV bred and EV trained pokemon on my Black and White that I can transfer over to my new X version. Just let me know what you're interested in and I can probably get it. Thanks!

EDIT: Also looking for competitively viable items, such as Leftovers, and especially BP items!

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I'm currently looking for Pinsir, Tyranitar, Manectric, Mewtwo X, and Blaziken's Mega Stones, with Manectric's being my top priority. I don't have much to offer directly from Gen 6 since I recently restarted my Y save, but I do have a bunch of old RNGs from my older games that I have/can PokeBank. PM me for offers and if you want, I can RNG just about anything from 4th or 5th gen games and transfer to PokeBank. PM me for offers, thanks!

Hey Guys,

I'm after a HA Darmanitan if anyone has one they can trade?

Not too fussed on IV's but if it could have min 4 IV that'd be great. Send me a PM if you're able to help and let me know what you're wanting for it. I've got a fair bit of high IV stuff but happy to catch/breed out for it.

I'm currently looking for Pinsir, Tyranitar, Manectric, Mewtwo X, and Blaziken's Mega Stones, with Manectric's being my top priority. I don't have much to offer directly from Gen 6 since I recently restarted my Y save, but I do have a bunch of old RNGs from my older games that I have/can PokeBank. PM me for offers and if you want, I can RNG just about anything from 4th or 5th gen games and transfer to PokeBank. PM me for offers, thanks!
I can get you manectite if you can rng me a female in an apricot ball :)

Hey Guys,

I'm after a HA Darmanitan if anyone has one they can trade?

Not too fussed on IV's but if it could have min 4 IV that'd be great. Send me a PM if you're able to help and let me know what you're wanting for it. I've got a fair bit of high IV stuff but happy to catch/breed out for it.
I have one I need to breed real quick but its has as far as I know no Ivs

Can you RNG legendaries? =]

LF: 5/6 iv competitive pokemon FT: lucky eggs
I have competitive gible,floette and imoish aron in special balls.

Looking for (almost) any competitively viable IV bred and EV trained pokemon from Gen 6 ONLY. I've got a ton of IV bred and EV trained pokemon on my Black and White that I can transfer over to my new X version. Just let me know what you're interested in and I can probably get it. Thanks!

EDIT: Also looking for competitively viable items, such as Leftovers, and especially BP items!
I have a gible, floette and aron in special balls and a bunch of pokes
Alright:
Gible-luxruy ball with iron head and outrage
Dragonite-luxruy extreamspeed
Floette-heal ball
Pinsir-net ball quick attack and c-combat
Gligar-premier ball poison tail,agility,baton pass and counter
Aron-premier ball
Corphish-dive ball with aqua jet
Marril-dive ball with b-drum,aqua jet and superpower
Venonat-heal ball foresight,batton pass agility and giga drain
Croagunk-net ball astonish drain punch and bullet punch
This is all the pokes in special balls, i have some more but with regulat balls, i can offer bp items as well

Read the pokes i have up here

I have competitive gible,floette and imoish aron in special balls.

I have a gible, floette and aron in special balls and a bunch of pokes
Alright:
Gible-luxruy ball with iron head and outrage
Dragonite-luxruy extreamspeed
Floette-heal ball
Pinsir-net ball quick attack and c-combat
Gligar-premier ball poison tail,agility,baton pass and counter
Aron-premier ball
Corphish-dive ball with aqua jet
Marril-dive ball with b-drum,aqua jet and superpower
Venonat-heal ball foresight,batton pass agility and giga drain
Croagunk-net ball astonish drain punch and bullet punch
This is all the pokes in special balls, i have some more but with regulat balls, i can offer bp items as well

Read the pokes i have up here
i have the 3 pokemon you said but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)