Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Japanese adamant ditto with flawless IVs. Willing to trade any breedable poke in my trade shop, see sig. PM if interested.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can you RNG legendaries? =]
Depends on which game. I can't do anything with the Johto DS games atm, but I can in DPPt and all 5th Gen games.

I can get you manectite if you can rng me a female in an apricot ball :)
I assume you mean Apricorn Ball, correct? unfourtunatly HG and SS are a no-go atm, I restarted HG a while back, but haven't had the time to play through it due to college. Should've mentioned that in the OP, my bad.

Got a male you can keep. Any good to you?
Unfortunately, no. I already have a 6IV Froakie, but the darned thing is Torrent. I'm currently using it, along with a 5IV protean female, to breed hope for a protean 6IV. I've hatched about 300 eggs now, and none have been 6IV anything. Though thanks for the offer, anyway.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately, no. I already have a 6IV Froakie, but the darned thing is Torrent. I'm currently using it, along with a 5IV protean female, to breed hope for a protean 6IV. I've hatched about 300 eggs now, and none have been 6IV anything. Though thanks for the offer, anyway.
The one I'm offering is Protean, with Toxic Spikes.

Depends on which game. I can't do anything with the Johto DS games atm, but I can in DPPt and all 5th Gen games.

I assume you mean Apricorn Ball, correct? unfourtunatly HG and SS are a no-go atm, I restarted HG a while back, but haven't had the time to play through it due to college. Should've mentioned that in the OP, my bad.
lol that's fine could you rng a shiny timid eevee? :) 5iv -att? That would be rad

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Shame about no apricorn balls. ^^ Although, an english named Mew and Latios in a great ball is something I'd like!
Can't do Mew, but I may actually have an RNG'd Great Ball Latios from my old HG save somewhere in Platinum or White I'll double-check on that when I get back home. I also have a Shiny Dive Ball one from Black 2 as well, if that suits you fancy

lol that's fine could you rng a shiny timid eevee? :) 5iv -att? That would be rad
Sure, bred or caught? Also what were you offering again?

Can't do Mew, but I may actually have an RNG'd Great Ball Latios from my old HG save somewhere in Platinum or White I'll double-check on that when I get back home. I also have a Shiny Dive Ball one from Black 2 as well, if that suits you fancy
I have one too, from gen 4 but it's not quite what I want now. lol I'd like with a Hidden Power on it though.. and 30-31 IV.s ^^ You got one of them? Ooh and no sorry.. I don't like shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)