Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have this bulbasaur..
Bulbasaur - #001 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 18 - 19
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 30
it is hp fire, it is shiny, and has worry seed, synthesis, giga drain, and double edge...anyone offering anything?
also i can nickname it if you are

have this bulbasaur..
Bulbasaur - #001 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 18 - 19
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 30
it is hp fire, it is shiny, and has worry seed, synthesis, giga drain, and double edge...anyone offering anything?
also i can nickname it if you are
I have a shiny careful prankster sableye w/ recover! 31/31/31/x/31/31

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
caught is fine, unless you have a HA one you could breed? That would be STELLAR and I was offering manectite in fact if you can get a timid, calm or bold HA shiny 5iv -att I'll trade 2 or 3 mega stones (have to see what I got)

sorry these replies are spotty, my phone keeps dying xD
Sure thing, I can RNG breed these w/ their DW abilities with ease, as long as you don't mind them being Poke-Banked?

I need careful and relaxed dittos. If you have either/both of those and could hold onto them for me for a few hours until I get home, that'd be awesome.
I have both, leave a message on my profile when you're ready to trade. I should be available for a while since I'm training a few pokemon :]

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
not at all! Any chance you could add echo voice and healbell? (trying to get shiny espeon, my fav shiny of all time!)
Sure thing! Which Nature out of Timid, Calm, or Bold do you want?

It might take a minute for me to breed it, as my 5th Gen egg RNG abuse is a bit rusty.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
timid would be FANTASTIC :) what other stones were you looking for so i can see what i have?
Manectric, Tyranitar, and Pinsir's mega stones are my big wants. I'm also looking for Mewtwonite-X and Blazikenite, but the first three are my main priorities right now.

If you're planning on trading multiple m-stones, I wouldn't mind RNGing 3 separate Eevees with your wanted natures?

Manectric, Tyranitar, and Pinsir's mega stones are my big wants. I'm also looking for Mewtwonite-X and Blazikenite, but the first three are my main priorities right now.

If you're planning on trading multiple m-stones, I wouldn't mind RNGing 3 separate Eevees with your wanted natures?
sure! That sounds awesome! Of what you listed I have mewtwo xite, blakenite and manectite on hand but I'll see what I can get lol could I get timid and calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 and an impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 (for an umbreon build?)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
sure! That sounds awesome! Of what you listed I have mewtwo xite, blakenite and manectite on hand but I'll see what I can get lol could I get timid and calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 and an impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 (for an umbreon build?)
Sounds good! I'll get on it then. Might take me a while since I haven't RNG'd in a few months (and I remember my White Timer0 being a pain), and I'll also have to trade them over to Black 2 for Heal Bell. I'll post on your profile when they're ready. :)

Sounds good! I'll get on it then. Might take me a while since I haven't RNG'd in a few months (and I remember my White Timer0 being a pain), and I'll also have to trade them over to Black 2 for Heal Bell. I'll post on your profile when they're ready. :)
fantastic! I'll see if I can get tyranite and pinsite!

wondering if any has a power-saves state with x/m/x/30(generated)/x/x for the "RNG" method? Trying the hatch a perfect HP Grass Feebas, but I'm driving myself a little mad trying to get the 30 in SpA AND the 0 in Atk.

If anyone can oblige they can have a copy, or CMT for any flawless pokemon or service in there.

The Feebas is also Modest, with Oblivious, and Mist, Have, Hypnosis, and Dragon Pulse as Egg Moves in a Quick Ball.

Helped!

Last edited:
I need a safari with vullbay!!

Edit: moves like foul play and seismic toss dont need the attack star that will be 31 right?

Last edited:
Looking for Intimidate (HA) female Scraggy in Repeat Ball. Nature, IVs etc don't matter.
Offering a spitback of anything from my thread.

Nevermind, got one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)