Houndoomite Public Opionion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a recent talk inside the UU council of a possible ban of the item houndoomite of the UU tier to BL. I bring this tread so all we can discuss our opinions or thoughts about this recent suspect testing or any other problems you which to discuss. In my opinion I think Mega-Houndoom should not be banned from the UU tier by a list of many flaws that has this pokemon.

Houndoom has a great special attack of 110 and speed of 90 it is hindered by its base 50 defense plus his weakness from water,rock,ground and fighting. Houndoom may have the opportunity to use the move sucker punch his attack stat compared with his special attack even some fragile pokemon can survive one sucker punch from houndoom and knock him out. His massive weakness from stealth rocks forces as player to bring a spinner or a defogger or houndoom will start losing 25% of health between each switch-in and knowing the UU List there is a very limit of pokemon in which can learn de-fog or rapid spin also since drought has been eliminated from UU Houndoom Solar Power has almost become useless unless you establish a sun team.

This are my opinions about the recent talk about the suspect testing of mega-houdoom. If you guys have any other opinions or ideas about not just houndoom about the UU tier completely post a reply below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)