Multi Gen Ubers Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yes, it just breaks the sub rofl

stop shitposting, Jirachi is a perfectly fine check to even sub xern, although it's not a great mon in the current meta
Having no lefties means it's guaranteed to get 2hko'd bar accuracy issues to hp fire/thunder/focus blast. Pretty huge thing to note.

Its a matter of perspective. I choose to set up at a point where my sweep with xern was 100% guaranteed instead of ending it earlier cause i was not in the mood to mess around with thunders accuracy though ending it earlier was also an option.

shed shell jirachi....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Blue Jay

The notorious Good Wife
is a Contributor Alumnus
Having no lefties means it's guaranteed to get 2hko'd bar accuracy issues to hp fire/thunder/focus blast. Pretty huge thing to note.
Subgeo really can't afford to run HP Fire due to poor coverage. Substitute doesn't change anything though, since Jirachi can break the Substitutes. You bring in Jirachi on Xerneas, and it can't get Sub + Geo in one turn. Substitute is mostly just relevant for checks that can't break the subs, or Aegislash (since it goes into the vulnerable Blade Forme when it breaks the sub and then has to play mind games).

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Subgeo really can't afford to run HP Fire due to poor coverage. Substitute doesn't change anything though, since Jirachi can break the Substitutes. You bring in Jirachi on Xerneas, and it can't get Sub + Geo in one turn. Substitute is mostly just relevant for checks that can't break the subs, or Aegislash (since it goes into the vulnerable Blade Forme when it breaks the sub and then has to play mind games).
Rachi comes in on the geo turn and xern reaches +2, then afterwards it's forced into a 50-50 between iron head and twave but meh. Irrelevant overall when midas ran some uninvested grasseus that got outsped by 108spe xern.

Okay 2 things, that team was just a test team I had never planned to use, I wanted to use another team since this one had a lot of issues I needed to fix. Haruno I don't run that much speed on grassceus because I like being able to actually not get 2HKOed by every SE attack from faster mons like kyogre with scarf, also did you happen to see that klefki getting it t-waved before the sweep. Also shed shell jirachi is because xerneas + mega-gengar completely rapes this team.

Reviver

Banned deucer.
I don't memorize other people team.

Of course Scolipede is going to Endevour.

This is my own modified Scolipede Hyper Offense, however, the concept was taken from someone else.

Reviver

Banned deucer.
Well, obviously you knew that I had Magic Coat on my Arceus why would you otherwise switch out a suicide lead. To take unnecessary damage on Kyogre? If you dindnt knew my team that just makes your play worse.

So the possibilites are:
1. You post a replay when you abuses the fact that you know my team.
2. You didnt know my team and posts a replay where you made horrible plays.
Lol no. I was predicting you to go for Will-O-Wisp, hence I switched into Kyogre to double back into Scolipede.

Why would Scolipede stay in on Arceus-Rock? Experienced players leading Arceus-Rock against Scolipede would

1. Will-O-Wisp to break the sash.

2. Judgment to kill it off.

3. Defog away any hazards if possible.

This way you don't get left with 1 HP by Endevour.

I switched out because I wanted to abuse Endevour.

... How would I know you team if I never battled you before?

can't get to sleep? watch this 100 97 turn match between based penguins and i and you'll be dozing off by the end of it

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-101732148

notable stuff that happened:
- penguins' ho-oh's sacred fire missed once and didn't burn 6 TIMES WTF, only getting the burn off on its last use
- this was partially compensated by a bb crit on my waterceus in the lategame, just when i was thinking of it. since this was stall vs stall, the lack of burns probably mattered more, though
- no one forfeited/ragequit!

was like 3 points from #1 on ladder so tension was v high. there were also a few misplays on both sides in the second half of the battle (why did i think flamethrower would kill tina???) but ultimately it was just a good stall v stall match.

p.s my team has like no ground resists again ugh

Last edited:
which team was he adressing?! at least harunos didn't have 3 ground weaks and a ho-oh to take on ground types
It was pretty obvious Sweep's as just a joke team for the ladder so I'm guessing he was talking about haruno's going off of some earlier comments he made in the game.

That replay is also old as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)