League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
is nobody going to mention the fact that kt banned aatrox against darien
manamune too strong

also:

VKCA

hey it looks like xenics has finally found a jungler so bad that cj won't poach it c:

and of course he immediately gets two kills and a baron as soon as I post this :toast:

lmao is zefa actually going for hextech gunblade?

apparently double bork is legit according to m&d

aaaand he just sells it and gets a ga. boring motherfucker

okay so go watch the vods on njw vs xenics storm cos this game is hilarious as fuck.

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Free to Play the Dota 2 documentary is out and you all should watch it because esports. It's on youtube I think but also steam

Esports

VKCA

is boots + pots standard on ryze? literally never saw it before faker last night (although the number of times I've seen ryze is countable on one hand) and now alex itch just did it, he just following faker senpai?

edit: aranea with the sick playzz
edit: and now he does it again in bot who can stop this monster???

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Boots+Pots is a thing on anybody. Ryze appreciates the movespeed tho since he needs to get up close and personal to do damage. It also might have to do with the matchup, since they might've bought boots to avoid skillshots and harass.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I see a lot of Ryze go pretty deep into the Jewish Utility mastery so they usually have 4 Pots / Boots (Cookies OP man).

i'm interested in how the korean all-stars format would translate to NA

the popularity polls are pretty straightforward and i don't think anyone will deny that the classic matchup of NA LoL is CLG vs. TSM (hotshot / kobe / jiji / chauster / elementz) vs. (rain man / oddone / regi / chaox / xpecial)

what about the "flower 5" and "manly 5" format we were introduced to yesterday? 5 most attractive people vs. 5 most charismatic

your picks go

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
top: Nien
jung: snoopeh
mid: voyboy
adc: sneaky? lol
support: aphromoo / krepo

top: zionspartan
jung: theoddone
mid: scarra
adc: imaqtpie
support: aphromoo

u can guess which is which

top: Nien
jung: snoopeh
mid: voyboy
adc: sneaky? lol
support: aphromoo / krepo

top: zionspartan
jung: theoddone
mid: scarra
adc: imaqtpie
support: aphromoo

u can guess which is which
That means you find either Oddone/scarra/qt to be attractive or you find nien/voyboy to be attractive.... I don't know which one is worse honestly 0_o I'm not really into wildly overweight gnomes but maybe that's your thing? I think the most attractive lineup for NA is pretty obvious, Quas/Snoopeh/(Link or Shiphtur, or if you really don't find asian men attractive then your only realistic option is Bjergsen and I am not a fan of males who weigh less than 100 pounds soaking wet)/Sneaky (or Doublelift)/Daydreamin. I also don't know if "charasmatic" is supposed to be a nice way of saying ugly as you made it out to be, considering Ambition and BetKyo are perfectly fine looking dudes.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
just an opinion no need to be a cunt about it but ok

you dont have to be ugly to be charismatic, its a coincidence the most charismatic people in NA are ugly. Pretty sure imaqtpie is more charismatic than turtle/doublelift due to his donger shenanigans, while theoddone is undisputed in that category, and please tell me whos a nicer guy than scarra in mid. Aphromoo isnt even ugly, so there goes your whole retarded point of "ugly = charismatic ololol". zionspartan also isnt ugly, and i put him there because of the "even his teacher" shit, who would you put there? mute quas / dyrus / cruzer? awkward balls / innox? yeah no.

nien looks ok despite his chubbyness and voyboys beard is majestic. im not into wildly overweight gnomes either, or id be hitting on you often! im latin like quas and i do not find him attractive, maybe because of that. He has a better body but his face looks like one of a serial killer (iwilldominate too). you got it, im not a fan of how asians look and bjergsen is 60 pounds and doesnt have a good looking face, soooooo tell me who would you put there instead of voyboy after taking those 3 out.

and this dude is surely more attractive than krepo / aphromoo.

seriously hop off my dick rofl, it was just an opinion. if i struck a nerve by calling "fat overweight gnomes" attractive when you are one and have never been called that then just keep it to yourself.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
That's actually a terrible picture of Daydreamin but yea he's a cutie. His glasses are actually too big for his head so if he had smaller glasses I think he'd be cuter but there's the big glasses appeal that some people have (I might be one of them? glasses are cute on guys and girls tho)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nien is a fine young man, he isn't 'let me sit on your face please I'll beg' drop-dead handsome like Snoopeh but he is a cutie. Calling him a gnome is simply untrue. Voyboy needs to drop some of the weight he's put on though.

HotshotGG is also attractive. He is sort of lanky but his face is fine.

Snoopeh is by far the most bangable pro player. There is no competition. Nobody else is on his level. Like please let me at him. Hnnrggg Snoopeh-senpai please notice me >//<

Also I think Krepo is more attractive than the guy rey linked, but Krepo is also just a cutie, like Nien.

VKCA

...BetKyo are perfectly fine looking dudes.
betkyo is so fucking beautiful <3
I've a thing for east asians with big glasses tho
speaking of why was he not playing vs xenics?

also:
new champion's intro is badass as fuck, and lulu + ori is really op,
unless rookie misses his ult :(

more spoilers: kogmaw!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)