Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want:

4-5 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV Female Sassy Larivtar with Guts (no egg moves)

(2) 5 IV Male Adamant Dratini with Marval Scale (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Extreme Speed)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV Female Jolly Ratatta with Guts (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

4 IV Female Timid Togepi with Serence Grace (IV's are 31/0/x/31/31/31) (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)

Shiny Female Hardy Murkrow with Super Luck, caught in Horde Battle (IV's are 6-9/8-11/16-19/1-4/0/27) (Timer Ball)

Want:

4-5 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV Female Sassy Larivtar with Guts (no egg moves)

(2) 5 IV Male Adamant Dratini with Marval Scale (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Extreme Speed)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV Female Jolly Ratatta with Guts (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

4 IV Female Timid Togepi with Serence Grace (IV's are 31/0/x/31/31/31) (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)

Shiny Female Hardy Murkrow with Super Luck, caught in Horde Battle (IV's are 6-9/8-11/16-19/1-4/0/27) (Timer Ball)
Would you take a Sassy 31/xx/31/31/31/0 Skrelp in a Dusk Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze, and Acid Armor for that Murkrow?

Got anything else?

Until it gets Adaptability, Dragalge kinda has no interest to me.

Adaptability Quiet Dragalge in Trick Room sounds sexy tho.

Got anything else?

Until it gets Adaptability, Dragalge kinda has no interest to me.
Fair enough. The only other 5IV things I have at the moment are Chimchars, Fletchlings, and Squirtles (so basically, things I'm sure you already have.)

I have 4IV Zubats, a Gible, Phanpys, Chinchous, Claunchers, a Totodile, Arons, and Ferroseeds.
If any of those interest you I can give you their details.

Chimchar and Aron interest me, I'm ok with a 4 IV btw. ;p
I can give you a 5IV Jolly Chimchar with Thunder and Fire Punch, but I only have a male. (Level 10 from breeding, in case that matters)

As for the Aron, I have one 5IV (technically 4IV since one is in SpA) Relaxed male with Endeavor, Superpower, Head Smash, and Iron Head, that is level 8. This one is not actually mine (as in OT), I didn't realize all my other spitbacks were 3IV, and so I apologize for that.

looking for a non-shiny ralts in a love ball with hp fire and hyper voice. Offering 3 shines or legendaries from my thread for it

I can give you a 5IV Jolly Chimchar with Thunder and Fire Punch, but I only have a male. (Level 10 from breeding, in case that matters)

As for the Aron, I have one 5IV (technically 4IV since one is in SpA) Relaxed male with Endeavor, Superpower, Head Smash, and Iron Head, that is level 8. This one is not actually mine (as in OT), I didn't realize all my other spitbacks were 3IV, and so I apologize for that.
Is that Chimchar Iron Fist or Blaze?

Don't need anything specific, whatever you want to trade off is fine by me. Don't have an EStone to spare, though :/

Edit: Your FC on your profile is missing a digit. Could you tell me it, and your IGN as well please?

Don't need anything specific, whatever you want to trade off is fine by me. Don't have an EStone to spare, though :/
That's fine I can get it separately haha. I'm sorry for the noob question but how do you trade with specific people in X and Y? do we just GTS and put in very specific pokemon whos parameters we can look for?

That's fine I can get it separately haha. I'm sorry for the noob question but how do you trade with specific people in X and Y? do we just GTS and put in very specific pokemon whos parameters we can look for?
You add them, then look for their IGN in your Friend List. You can initiate a trade from there.

Ok, just making sure.

Blaze still has its place tho (like if you are using HP Ice/U-Turn instead of Thunder Punch/Mach Punch, but of course that would be Naive not Jolly ;p)

I've added, you.
Thanks for the trade :]
EDIT- Ummm ok DC at the end, I got the Murkrow fine, did the Chimchar make it over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)