MUTE Tourney 2.0 [Won(?) by Team meloetta for ubers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I guess if teams still want to sign up lol, my bad, we have 16 teams, one more w/Piexpolode's, if 7 more teams can sign up by 11 30 PM tonight, (b/c we need at least 24 so the tourney brackets can be done semi properly), but if we can't get those extra 7 teams by 11 30 pm, (if we need like just 2 more teams by 11 30 pm tonight, I guess we can wait till tommorow a bit for last 2 or so teams), but otherwise, if 24 teams aren't signed up, the tourney will have to start with first 16) Sorry ;_; . Ok So Team Sign Ups/Free Agenting is Open Until today at 11 30 PM Gmt -4.
Please extend the deadline for signups. More people can get involved in the tournament, and then it's more fun for everyone :)

I'm considering dropping this as the restrictions make no sense, look at last MUTE for reference- when assigning a forced usage of one mon, the prohibited mon must be a mon that usually make a very standard combination with the forced mon. Look at examples like gen5: "you must use ho-oh, but no groudon" or "you must use garchomp, but no tyranitar." this is hilarious as the combinations here are so random that you might as well give people free hands in what they can use (I mean cmon, it's not like yveltal+blaziken is a standardized combination like gen5 groudon+ho-oh). I want the restrictions being rethought and remade preferably as it is quite obvious that whoever made them didn't really think this through.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just make the restrictions something based like
You must use quagsire or
You must use bunnelby or
You must use stunfisk

instead of something retarded that makes no sense like what you listed. Also wtf a TD that gives into peer pressure.

what the fuck you can't just change the entire thing after the request of one player, even though that's what I wanted. consult someone more experienced in tour directing for advice and take your time to decide if more people complain.

edit: and I mean you just change in like 5 seconds like that, then you still haven't thought through thoroughly.

You guys stop being turds and giving Venturi shit when he had exactly what he's posting now in the OP the whole time. Keep it up and I'll start finding new themes for your teams like I did with Sweep.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm fine with these restrictions just saying.

Shouldn't have an issue getting this done with Li Xiao Long.

PREDICTIONS
FA Team 1 vs Team VENTURI IS THE BEST TD
Tomahawk9 vs n0b
Figufgyu vs iampie
Nayrz vs m3isterman

Team TAONU TYRANITARS vs Team MM2's Bunnelbys
Imanalt vs Sweep
Lasagne vs Polop
Silvershadow234 vs Blue Jay

Team “B+ Players” vs FA Team 4
Lady Gaga vs Safes
TheTwinMasters vs Lupe Wilde
CarbonTheSecond vs Namikaze

Team Give Orch Haruno vs Team 2 ducks in a puddle <-----THESE 3 ARE (BAN ME PLEASE)S
Hack vs Don'tStealMyPenguin
Steve Angello vs Madara Uchiha
Orch vs DemonVergil

Team meloetta for ubers vs FA Team 2
ogasian vs Doublenikesocks
Tesung vs Aquasition
ZoroarkForever vs xDesch

Crackback vs Team ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ This team will win the tour
Krauersaut vs dragonuser
Venturi vs HSA
Malefic vs Jayde - Malefic is lucky but w.e, Jayde just use a donkey team

Toxic on Everything vs FA Team 3
Kebabe vs ChrisTehAwesome
Fireburn vs Li Xiao Long
Melee Mewtwo vs Method Mang

Team Dodoria vs Team CBB is nice guy
-Leon- vs Problems - I doubt he'll care
elpoeta vs aim - ez
NightFox vs CrashinBoomBang - if he gets mad anything could happen

A quick question- can I use both pokemon that you required to use? For example, the bracket with Blaziken and Darkai, can you use both of them or just one of them?

Example is kinda confusing since you switched me around to group B? Pretty sure I'm doing group A, I'll contact n0b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)