Resource Useful LC stuff / Introductions / Simple Questions Simple Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I am Kiba Roserade, but I go by Nicholas Wolfwood and Darmanican't. I've been a pokemon fan since age 4, when I got Ruby, and became a LC player in late gen 4-early gen 5. I'm seen in the RP room and LC room on Showdown, and I love laddering. I am still learning about every intricacy of LC, but have enough knowledge to help anyone in need. If you want to add me on X/Y or just chill/battle, message me or find me in the LC room. Cheers to the rest of Gen 6 Little Cup!

edit: I am also a voice in the PS! chat now, so just hmu if you need anything :D

Last edited:
;~; Hi Im bros.

I started playing LC since the very beggining in 5th gen as i was bored and stumbled into the chatroom that eventaully grew on me. I played ever since then and made alot of good contributions to the chat and learned alot about the tier. It would be cool if i got a chance to know all about you guys and the LC leaders like badrajan, macle, briyella, and dcaeing tooth.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
;~; Hi Im bros.

I started playing LC since the very beggining in 5th gen as i was bored and stumbled into the chatroom that eventaully grew on me. I played ever since then and made alot of good contributions to the chat and learned alot about the tier. It would be cool if i got a chance to know all about you guys and the LC leaders like badrajan, macle, briyella, and dcaeing tooth.
Prem is gonna kill you.

Hey guys, ive done a bit of little cup last gen and a bit of little cup this gen and I would like to breed a Flawless spritzee for little cup
I want the move pool Wish, (Egg move) Aromatherapy (Level up move), moonblast (level up move) and protect.

And then i realized that i dont know how i can make it so my sprizee can be level with moonblast and aromatherapy, if anyone knows please tell me how I can do it :3 thank you.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, ive done a bit of little cup last gen and a bit of little cup this gen and I would like to breed a Flawless spritzee for little cup
I want the move pool Wish, (Egg move) Aromatherapy (Level up move), moonblast (level up move) and protect.

And then i realized that i dont know how i can make it so my sprizee can be level with moonblast and aromatherapy, if anyone knows please tell me how I can do it :3 thank you.
Moonblast and Aromatherapy are level up moves, so in order to get a Spritzee with this combination of moves, both parent pokemon need to know Moonblast and Aromatherapy (and one needs to know wish). When both parents know a level up move of a pokemon, then it is also passed down (I hope that makes sense). Good luck with your breeding :).

Moonblast and Aromatherapy are level up moves, so in order to get a Spritzee with this combination of moves, both parent pokemon need to know Moonblast and Aromatherapy (and one needs to know wish). When both parents know a level up move of a pokemon, then it is also passed down (I hope that makes sense). Good luck with your breeding :).
Thank you so much :)

Breeding and ev training this ill take about a year though. ;-;

Are there people that do LC battles on-console?
I'd assume there aren't because getting all those eviolites would be incredibly annoying without a second 3DS.

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd assume there aren't because getting all those eviolites would be incredibly annoying without a second 3DS.
Not too many players play on-console, unfortunately. You can find eviolites in shaking trashcans in the pokemon village.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've got over a dozen LC ready Pokemon and four eviolites, I'd be up for a console LC battle if anyone else was

Oh, and hi. I'm The Avalanches everyone. I started LC around December 2013.

Another problem is trying to EV train LC pokemon on console. You can do super training but that is super slow and more hassle than it's worth. Other ways like wings and normal ev'ing yet keeping to level 5... good luck with that.

Hello everyone, I'm just introducing myself now, some of you probably played me on the LC ladder (dude with peraflinch chou). I finally made an account on the site, so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ivan, a friend of Quote. He told me I should play little cup, so I started playing again. I originally played a lot of 4th gen battles, but skipped over 5th gen competitively. But now I'm here to play some competitive 6th gen (probably just OU and LC). Hope to have fun playing and talking with you all.

Well I figured I'd introduce myself formally and finally as I wait for the servers to restart. I'm rhinopatomus. Half rhino half hippopotamus. I'd rather not go into the story....I'm kidding its my nickname my irl friends gave me. Anyways, back to introducing myself. I'm a pretty new smogoner. I've been lurking for maybe a year or so and just joined a couple months ago after seeing all of the cool community things I was missing out on. Tournaments, tutoring, CAP, and the general friendliness I see around here. The old greatest hits threads are the funniest things I've read in a while. I really like the Little Cup meta and look forward to being a part of it.

Hello friends! My name is MajorFlash or Ryan if you prefer that. I am a college student at the University of Colorado Boulder I have been playing pokemon ever since pokemon yellow. I have dabbled in smogon/competitive pokemon ever since DPP. I got more involved in the NU/RU tiers last gen. I would be playing those, but they aren't here yet! While waiting I starting playing LC because I can use my favorite pokemon Bellsprout. I have been having a blast in LC and I think it is unlikely I will switch back to NU at this point. I'm not the best battler as I often make silly mistakes. I play for funsies and am excited to become more active after being a lurker for years.

Hi guys, I'm Rayden! I've been playing competitive pokemon since late DPP, playing OU and UU during this gen. Then, in BW after getting bored of OU, I deciced to try something new. After trying several tiers I eventually decided to get into LC and even though I was pretty sceptical about the tier because of the different mechanics, I don't regret that choice because LC is incredibly funny. I really love the cutemons and how unique the tier is. So, I started LC just after the Carvanha, Gligar, Meditite, and Misdreavus bans and I've always loved the tier. I also have experience in DPP LC although less than in BW/XY LC.

So, I'm gonna contribute to LC in the future I think and I hope I'll become a mark of the community and make friends :)

Thanks for reading n_n

Hi I'm Blizzardhail and I go by this name in IRC and Pokemon Showdown too. I'm pretty new to Little Cup and after reading a few war stories, I stole their teams and read the explanations why these Pokemon were used( Sorry for stealing your teams, Little Cup war story posters). Surprisingly I won my first few battles( I think Murkrow was to blame, knocking out at least half of the opponent team's Pokemon every time). But when I entered a LC tournament in the tournaments room, I met good players who 6-0 my team. Therefore I'm here to learn more about LC as I realised I still have much to learn

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi I'm Blizzardhail and I go by this name in IRC and Pokemon Showdown too. I'm pretty new to Little Cup and after reading a few war stories, I stole their teams and read the explanations why these Pokemon were used( Sorry for stealing your teams, Little Cup war story posters). Surprisingly I won my first few battles( I think Murkrow was to blame, knocking out at least half of the opponent team's Pokemon every time). But when I entered a LC tournament in the tournaments room, I met good players who 6-0 my team. Therefore I'm here to learn more about LC as I realised I still have much to learn
blizzards are cool

I'm a bit shy, so I'll make this short. I am BurgerCarbink or Cárbínk. (hey, the username is pretty close to the real thing) I have been on PS for 5 months now, always in the LC chat whenever I have time. I was also #9 on the ladder for like 1 minute, and I don't have screenshots. ;_; (damn you queenlucy!!) I still have much to learn, as I learn by experience, and without information being thrown at my face.

Update: Antgeezyy has confirmed that i'm his main man :>

Update: Apparently I got roomvoice in LC <3

k bai ~('u')~

Last edited:
Hello. I started LC last week under macle's tutoring, thanks to the Battling 101 program. I go under the same name in PS! (deepbluejeer). I'm fairly experienced in OU but this is the first time I've stepped out of that tier. I'm actually surprised at how similar it looks to OU. macle pointed me to the forums so I can contribute, so here I am introducing myself. Nice to meet all of you!

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello folks. I though it was maybe about time that I came with a presentation too. To start with the basics; I'm a girl from one of the world's northernmost countries, Norway. (Timezone GMT+1)

I've been playing Little Cup here at Showdown for almost two years, but it was first in the very beginning of 2014 that i started being active in the LC chat room. I recently made a "comeback" after I took a 2 month break from competitive battling due to health problems.

Aside from Little Cup, I play everything except OU and Ubers.

If anyone needs help with something, or just want a battle, send me a message here or at Showdown, and I will gladly help! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)