Role Playing World's Largest Dungeon - Day 1

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
"Procedure Schmocedure. Get off his back, hyena-man-thing! He can do just fine on his own!" Trinno impotently waves around his short sword, hopelessly inproficient in its use.

Altezz shakes his head, grumbling in draconic. "Fine, whatever. Just don't yell like an idiot this time." He goes into the room again, and attempts to peek around the corner to see what's there. If there's nothing, or just another door, he'll go to that and inspect it for traps.

29 on the stealth check and 27 on perception.

"Clear," I whisper back to group and motion them to come closer. I start walking slowly down the corridor, on the lookout for anything that might be lurking there.

26 stealth, 8 perception

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You set down the hall, but even before reaching the door something goes wrong. Everyone in the hall sees a stream of acid shoot towards you, and sure enough it hits you in the back. You take 6 acid damage, and the acid continues to eat through you! Everyone gets 1 round of actions to respond to this.

The kobold screams in pain and surprise, and runs back to the group tries frantically to wipe the acid off with whatever he's got (which, it seems, is the backpack...) while squealing "Get it off! Wipe it off me! Use anything, use your clothes, just get it off me!"

That is to say, move action to move back to where I was, standard to try to wipe off this acid. 18 on the heal check, if it matters.

Last edited:

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
"Ooh, that looks painful." Dargon thinks to himself for a moment and sighs. "I suppose if you die here, that's one less person other than me to trigger similar traps, so I'll help you."

aiding starman's heal roll, got a 10

Last edited:
I prod Altezz, aiding Heal with a 5.

"We really need to find a long stick for you to use. Be careful!"

After Altezz is stable, we go through all of the rotten sacks and barrels to look for anything interesting.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OFF HIM GET OFF HIM GET OFF HIM"

I move over to Altezz and start beating on the acid with my tunic. Or whatever it is I'm wearing...

Bleshet fetches an orc to grant him +4 AC and +2 Ref cover bonus.

"Stand 20ft. back."

Then Bleshet enters the southern room, using the orc as cover and kicks at every wall there.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
After being healed, Altezz takes 3 more acid damage before the goop gets wiped away.

Bleshet does his little thing, and sure enough as he walks backwards towards the southern room, a thud hits the corpse he is holding. The acid eats away at the corpse, forcing him to throw it away from himself as it dissolves entirely.

He ducks into the new room. Coils of ropes, barrels with nails, and open crates with tools are lined against the walls. Although the air is damp, there is no mold on any of the items.

11:40 AM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)