PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can we do something about the dugtrio sprite... instead of centered can it be bottom aligned? because currently it looks like it's floating in midair.

-Regular Mawile's Dress / Skirt / Whatever is flickering
-Deoxys-D's left pelvic-leg of the back sprites is flashing
-Quagsire has a flickering spot on its head
-Mega Manectric's legs are flickering (ninja'd)

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure if this counts or not, but I saw a female Unfezant in Randbats the had the backsprite of a male.
I think that is because only the male unfezant model exists atm.

Can we do something about the dugtrio sprite... instead of centered can it be bottom aligned? because currently it looks like it's floating in midair.
Sure why not. It needs some color adjusting anyway so when I get to it, I'll lower it down a bit.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heres a few more for the pile. Some of these are really dull in the colors (looking at you swampert :T ) so maybe down the road we could do something to liven up the colors.

sunflora.gif
surskit.gif
swadloon.gif
swampert.gif
swinub.gif
swirlix.gif

EDIT: Would it look weird if I stole colors from the sprites and added them to the dull models?

Last edited:
There's a slight flashing on the three right pink petals on Cradily's head.
There's little white specs at the top pink part of Amoongus.
The blue part of Archeops' head is flashing. (This may be on purpose, I'm not sure)
Braviary's body flashes slightly.
Bulbasaur's bulb flashes very slightly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)