drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I cant believe that it only took two weeks of there not being "dont tell us you dont do drugs" in the title for someone to blunder in here and make one of the most pointless possible posts on this website. it makes me wonder why nobody ever goes into the gay thread like "im straight, never thought about being gay or a girl or anything, just thought id get that off my chest (="

pokemon is fun on lsd, but not really worth it if you're a newbie to lsd because, like xenu said, just go talk to the trees or the sky or something man............

and roor's been garbage since like 2000, the only things that originally set them apart were use of schott glass (now an industry standard) and ground glass joints (also standard), nowadays they're content to put out bland, unimaginative tubes with no innovation by way of percolation or artistry

thats all my thoughts on recent drug thread activity

ps 4:20 smoke weed every minute of my life

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
it's a lame bong )=

also i'ma responsible adult who doesn't play asoiaf d&d over skype or smoke drugs at fourtwenty cos I have tests to study for so I better procrastinate on smogon

erm as wel what is roor / is ehelm or whatever it is well known at all because I really just posted the bong because it looked so phallic (or maybe that was just the adjectives she was using to describe it but still it intimidated my manhood)

Last edited:
got some etizolam in the mail yesterday. popped 2mgs after a long day, passed out for 13 hours so I cant comment on that. popped 2 more today after work its nice. just subtle, calming effect. warning though they can be extremely addictive and are available on the clearnet and not scheduled so be careful ya'll.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
roor is well known the other one isnt, i referenced it because it was referenced at the top of the page

If proper use of perscriptions aren't counted, then does tea count as having a drug in it, since it has caffeine?

Either way, I drink a lot of Lipton tea. Either cold and un-sweetened, or hot and sweetened. However, I despise drinking hot tea without sugar.

be careful magical manticore i knew i guy who OD'd on earl grey.

sidenote: etizolam <333333333333333333333333333333333333 oh mygod benzos are the best thing ever. i think i like them more than weed. im not sure but oh wow i feel so good on them. no worries, no anxiety, no stress just like happiness. not euphoric like opiates (although I guess if i upped the dosage maybe?) but on just 2mg's sublingual is enough. 1mg etiz is equivalent to 10mg diazepam. also it's not technically abenzo its a benzo analog. im probably going to end up wasting a lot of money on these but it's honestly when im on them it's the happiest ive felt in a long time.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I wouldn't dream of playing Pokemon if high or drunk, I'd get all my predictions wrong and use the wrong moves. I'm already clumsy as it is, and these drugs make me clumsier.

I think Xanax would be cool though, not giving a shit and 0 worries.
Apparently a lot of people play Pokemon a lot better drunk since they're more likely to make the balls-out plays that win games.

/2cents

xenu

Banned deucer.
sidenote: etizolam <333333333333333333333333333333333333 oh mygod benzos are the best thing ever. i think i like them more than weed. im not sure but oh wow i feel so good on them. no worries, no anxiety, no stress just like happiness. not euphoric like opiates (although I guess if i upped the dosage maybe?) but on just 2mg's sublingual is enough. 1mg etiz is equivalent to 10mg diazepam. also it's not technically abenzo its a benzo analog. im probably going to end up wasting a lot of money on these but it's honestly when im on them it's the happiest ive felt in a long time.
i can vibe with that, i really can. i don't think i've ever felt more "in the present", no worries, no regrets, than i have on benzos. on benzos (esp. the stronger ones, clonazepam & alprazolam - i haven't tried etizolam yet but i really want to (that and diazepam and phenazepam)) i can feel the present as a discrete pocket of me-time instead of just the sphincter through which the past becomes the future. they're more relaxing than alcohol and let you feel more in-control than adderall (@ least at lower doses).

benzos - (and their thieno-ring analogs) are wonderful drugs. just always keep an eye out for signs of dependency and/or rising tolerance. it pays to be anxious around benzos, ironically enough.

Last edited:

xenu

Banned deucer.
also yesterday on klonopin i discovered that i have a singing voice and i did a pretty ok rendition of sinatra's fly me to the moon, but i was half-whispering because i didn't want to wake my parents up #JustBenzoThings

I was going to ask as well: If you guys had to deal with either a marijuana or tobacco user, and they were living with you, which one would it be? For me, tobacco is just UNBEARABLE, since my mom constantly smokes that shit.

Hey, I gotz a question! I've done a little research but I'd love to here from anyone who has tried mushrooms (preferably those who have tried different doses). I've only ever used cannabis, and the only other two drugs I'd ever try I'm still on the fence about (MDMA and LSD). If anyone here has experience between them and could shed a little light on it for me that would be fantastic!

v

idk if he will say anything, but iirc DM had a really transcendent experience with mushrooms and he's a good writer so

I've taken mushrooms twice, once on their own and once in concert with MDMA. If you've never taken a psychedelic hallucinogen then it is hard to describe, but I would say the main feature of the psychedelic experience is an overwhelmingly beautiful sense of interconnectedness with the world and the people around you, like you truly belong in this wonderful world. If you take a high enough dose then stuff will move around and maybe you'll get some color shifts, but for me the fun and point of psychedelics are the intanigble, difficult-to-describe sensations and uniquely offbeat thoughts

sorry if im rambly i took acid last night and just woke up

No worries. I'm sure describing the actual feelings can be difficult haha. Did you feel any after effects? Like with weed, sometimes it ends up messing up my eating and sleeping habits, and I've been a little grouchy in the first few days of taking a break before. Are there affects after consumption and withdrawal?

v

mushrooms last like 6ish hours so if you take them on a sunny Saturday morning you will be good for dinner. idk about the aftermath of shrooms particularly, but I take lsd with some degree of regularity and I usually sleep really deeply once the trip ends. when I wake up, I usually feel an "afterglow" through the day that lasts until I sleep. it's kind of like just being in a good, exceptionally serene mood all day. two sleeps (probably not the best unit to use lol......) after I trip, I'm back to baseline.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
No worries. I'm sure describing the actual feelings can be difficult haha. Did you feel any after effects? Like with weed, sometimes it ends up messing up my eating and sleeping habits, and I've been a little grouchy in the first few days of taking a break before. Are there affects after consumption and withdrawal?
personally never had any kind of hangover or anything like that after i took shrooms. Once you go to sleep (assuming your trip is over) you sleep really good and i always woke up feeling pretty well not really great or fantastic, but nowhere near the hangover you get from alcohol. As far as i know you can't get physically addicted from shrooms so there are no withdrawal symptoms at all.
The only time i felt bad when i was on shrooms was when i got a stomach ache after eating something from McDonalds, i also had a couple of beers and smoked some weed + i still believe that the McD guy messed the food up on purpose because we were the last customers before the store closed and i wasn't exactly polite (but on the other hand i was pretty fuckin high so maybe that explains why it tasted strange).
Which leads me to the next piece of advice to avoid unnecessary vomiting you shouldn't eat like 6 hours before you take the mushrooms to have an empty stomach. it isn't uncommon that you have to vomit when taking shrooms and an empty stomach reduces that risk a lot, but if you ulitmatley feel like you have to throw up it is usually the best to just give in, barf in the toilet, feel like shit for 10 minutes and then enjoy the rest of your trip. Because if you hold it in, you might just get worse and ruin the whole experience.

Does anybody got some tips on actually growing shrooms? A buddy and i bought some grow boxes and a heat mat and after he failed last time (the shrooms just started molding for not entirely known reasons we suspect it was due to the unstable temperature in the room) i would really appreciate some advice here.

@v Alright, that sounds good. And no, I definitely get the unit haha, two sleeps is pretty clear to me in being back to baseline.

@Burning Man Good to know! I'll avoid eating before it when I do try it then. If I do eat it's usually something light, like crackers or bread.

@any staff member : Is there any legal issue in asking about acquisition or creation of drugs on a forum open to underage users? I noticed Burning Man's question and I was like wut but not sure how the rules works here. I checked the OP, said "sharing information of any sort" so just wanted to verify

v

anything users itt could tell you is already on google. mushroom growing guides are abundant and shulgin's tihkal and pihkal are both cookbooks for hallucinogens and freely available on erowid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)