Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LN, you can post my role anytime if you have it. I did not NOC silence you, and you know precisely why that is true if you have my role pm.

I don't know what Archen is talking about. I will be online tomorrow to talk.

von claimed Chill Games, said he would tell his role to anyone who claimed to him.
Archen claimed Freezer to von, which is allegedly von's role, von lied to Archen and said he was inspect.
Archen is confused about the situation because von lied to him

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To the guy who keeps PM'ing me on IRC, go read the Day 1 update. I cannot talk outside of this thread. If you want to tell me something just send me a PM.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
DO NOT CLAIM TO VON. ANY OF YOU.
(I'm gonna cut out the neutral crap, we all know that I'm chill games. Or like 2 of you who I've talked to via irc do. Oh well)
If you are a chill game and you believe that von is your leader, you're wrong. This is why:
If Archen is telling the truth, and he really has no reason to lie, von made him silence LN. 3 people know LN's alias in this game. Who? Von, LN and Archen. 2 of these are NOC silencers according to their claims, and LN doesn't really count. Apparently, von told Archen to target LN's alias. That's really fair enough for von. However one thing does bug me... LN can still reveal von's results in-thread. Why has he not?

Von and LN are scumbuddies. Probably. There are three ways this can go:
Von and LN are Failure Games (I've talked to Yeti, von is not a Not Mafia Game). This is probably the most likely because LN is von's "trusted ally" and also like I said earlier LN has still deigned to post his "results". It was probably just a plan that LN and von had where LN would misunderstand his silencing or something.

Von is SANDS, LN is chill. This could work. Nobody has really protected von leading me to believe that von has few scumbuddies. SANDS appears to be the smallest team. Von could also be Failure Games here but someone would protect him... which is why I'm thinking LN is his scumbuddy. Until LN posts we don't know which one it is. One thing's for certain though, SANDS will want every other faction in the game dead. Pretty sure this is just Game Theory right?

Von and LN are both chill. Von's not playing very well.

Basically there is one thing which makes me believe the latter option: If von was moling, he would be more careful. According to him, though, he has had several claims. Over 10, actually. Does he need to mole much more? Probably not. He has aliases. Furthermore from talking to him he knew a lot about mafia setup. How their kills work (once every 2 nights according to him) and all of that nice stuff.

More evidence: I have a colleague who has access to the chill sheet. Von has claimed to several users to have 10+ claims, however the sheet only had 8 claims (including Von) on it at the time. Von is harbouring information on another sheet.

Why am I going public about this? Well I'm going to actually lead the chill games this time. Originally I didn't want to, but after talking with The-Me (who is like 99% chill) I noticed something in my role PM which seems to make it more of a leading role. Observe:

Mafia Site said:
Dear <snip>,
You are Handicapable.

You were a mafia involving multiple win conditions and abilities that worked beyond death. The 3rd Floor Patients, Paperblade, Quagsires, and danmantincan won.

Every Even Night you may PM Acklow and Da Letter El, “Night X - Like <USER1>, <USER2>, and <USER3> while killing <USER4>.” You will kill the targeted USER. You may not, however, kill any USERS you liked during the game.

You are allied with the Pretty Chill Games. You win if the Pretty Chill Games eliminate the Old Games, Failure Games, and Not Mafia Games.
(Yes I did cut my alias out... I'm learning ^_^)

I know that vig is an awful role to lead with normally, however look closer. I need 3 aliases who are confirmed allies every 2 nights. Most leaders will not want to give me a steady stream of aliases, so I've decided the only way I can use this role successfully is to gather them myself. Now, this game has around 38 players iirc. This means that if I do 3 "likes" a night I probably have about 4 kills this game. I am going to be preserving of this. Now, if I can set up a steady alliance with another faction, which I want to do, I can start liking them as well. For now, though, I'm going to try leading this village.

Hopefully I've put forward enough evidence to disprove von's alignment with us chill guys. If you're sceptical about my claiming neutral earlier, von can confirm it was just a ploy, don't worry. Actually maybe Von won't want to confirm it now that I'm trying to usurp him. Oh well. Basically you don't have to claim to me if you don't want to, but it will be helpful if you do and please don't claim to von!

I silenced LN by my own idea and because there is 2 people who can freeze who can say that there isn't 2 cops one for each village EDIT when I used my power I used the username of LN not alias.EDIT 2 I do not know LNs alias

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'd advise all Old Games to not address the situation regarding the Chill Games leadership.

EDIT: For those curious, I will address my cleanliness after this restriction lifts.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Celever you do not have access to THE Chill Sheet. Of course I'm harboring information. How many people do you think I've put on the sheet with aliases? Frankly Celever, you've always sat in a low tier of trust as far as I'm concerned.

I'd have liked more control and options in this lynch, but combined with my lack of availability yesterday and now this shitstorm we might as well lynch a mafia.

Archen, aka Fishin is a Failure Game. (yeti doesn't claim him)

I still want LN to post my inspection (if he's even an inspector at this point), but here is a juicy little tidbit “Night X - Use freeze ray on <Smogon USER>.”. Yes, Archen froze LN. No, he did not have LN's alias.

Archen claimed pretty early to me to be the Chill Games Freezer, NOC Desktop Dungeons. Which of course from MY perspective automatically made him scum, but there's also this;

Archen said:
I force a person at night to play NOC agenst there will and use my logic to make a huge too long dont read
Archen has two actions. I don't. No one who has claimed to me does.

So then I tried to trade aliases. Any reasonable villager would be worried at this point about giving an alias because the mafia would have something to target, but not my man Archen.

Archen said:
Are we even allowed too Im sorry but I dont trust you becouse you could use my alises and say that im mafia
So he's most worried that I could use his alias to lynch roll him? (well to be fair...)

Now even I thought that him giving me the alias Fishin HAD to be a bluff. After all, I didn't give him my real alias. But when I tell him I'm going to inspect him, he gives us this gem;

Archen said:
something to be considered is that you may be a different cop like a mad cop
Just, wow. I cannot exaggerate how much I was laughing my ass off when I read this. This was about a good three minutes of high pitched laughter. I mean really. I'm sorry Archen I don't mean to be a dick but this is something of a saga we have on our hands right now.

I figure new player Archen is mafia, has access to some fake role names, and uses one without consulting his team while using his actual role. The fact that he never gets on IRC backs up this hypothesis.

tl;dr lynch Archen, lynch Fishin

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
If Archen the freezer is mafia, it makes sense that Von the freezer would be mafia.

Also everyone is retarded for assuming Yeti/other mafias would claim who their teammates are when their teammates are trying to mole.

No Old Game should vote for Fishin by the way.

This is my role
Dear , Fishin
You are NOC Desktop Dungeons.

You were an NOC game that involved 20 players. The Village won.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Da Letter El, “Night X - Force <Smogon USER> to play NOC against their will.” You will use your irrefutable logic in a huge tl;dr for why no outside contact is inherently better than regular mafia, forcing Smogon USER to not talk to anyone outside of the Smogon Mafia Mafia forums and Smogon Mafia Mafia Thread to get you to shut up.

You are allied with the Pretty Chill Games. You win if the Pretty Chill Games eliminate the Old Games, Failure Games, and Not Mafia Games.
And I was on irc last night I can invite anyone to see the conversation I had with von
btw a quote from von
dude with the thread? Why say I might be mafia? Everyone knows LN is full of shit, you really helped by taking him out of the equation.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
"Dear , Fishin"

Beautiful

How come both freezes used my flavor when your flavor is different?

zorbees said:
If Archen the freezer is mafia, it makes sense that Von the freezer would be mafia.
Acting like there is some sort of parallel between mafias and villages is pretty fallacious at this point.

There are three points against Archen that show he is mafia;
A: He has two night actions and has poorly, poorly faked to try and deny it now.
B: He was more afraid of getting lynched than night targeted.
C: He was so afraid of getting inspected to the point of telling me that I was a "mad cop" AND noc silencing the claimed inspector on my side for good measure.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
LN said that he would inspect me, and he thinks that if he gives me my role pm as worded than that cleans him. I have invited him to do so here, I don't know why he hasn't done so.

zorbees said:
Also everyone is retarded for assuming Yeti/other mafias would claim who their teammates are when their teammates are trying to mole.
Knowing yeti she'd probably WANT him lynched the way he is playing.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
According to this logic, you froze both me and LN. Awfully suspicious to freeze LN when you were supposedly working with him.
Ok then, how come his flavor in general is so sparse? NOC Desktop Dungeons. It has 20 people. Must have been pretty damn chill right?

Archen anything and everything odd I might have said to you was to keep you complacent and ideally not saying stupid shit in the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)