Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournament 11: ADV 200 - Congrats ]V[ajinTupacZ

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Beat Aerodactyl Legend in a thriller of a game. Very fun, had a nice comeback. GG.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
man i didnt even know this thing was going on.

there must be a way to make these tournaments more public or something

if you could post time and server of when you're playing that would be really cool, i always prefer watching matches live

i lost to majin in a gg; my jolly hp ground skarm was no match for his timid magneton.

congrats brother =]

i lost to majin in a gg; my jolly hp ground skarm was no match for his timid magneton.

congrats brother =]
What the hell, I thought I was the only one using HP Ground Jolly Skarmory. I woulda been owned then as well.

Majin, pick something cool like RBY Tradebacks. I wanna bust out some weird shit like Lovely Kiss Persian.

Congrats, Majin ^.^

Do you happen to have logs or a replay?

I'll get the next Mini-Tourney up in the coming days. It's probably gonna be in DPP, though, since we haven't had one since #8 (and haven't finished one since #4, oof). I had an idea for one that I've been meaning to try out anyway ;)

That sounds like a fun one to do next time I go with ADV, but I like to mix up the gens for variety. There aren't as many past gens tourneys these days, and some people only like to play one or two gens, so I try to give everyone a chance to compete in the gens they enjoy :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)