rj's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok folks, hang tight. Should be ready by tonight to trade. Once your trade status says "Ready to trade", feel free to pm me to do trade (or catch me in chat).

General rule of thumb, too: if it isn't listed, I may not have it, so best not ask for it. :)

Ok folks, hang tight. Should be ready by tonight to trade. Once your trade status says "Ready to trade", feel free to pm me to do trade (or catch me in chat).

General rule of thumb, too: if it isn't listed, I may not have it, so best not ask for it. :)
Hey you never put our confirmed trade under pending trades so just making sure you got it

Cmt for
Aromatisse: Sassy Lv. 50
*Aroma Veil
31/20-21/31/31/31/0
252 HP / 156 Def / 96 SpD
[Moonblast] [Trick Room] [Aromatherapy] [Protect]
[OT: +Jedi]

Okies, got Miria and Rebound for pending confirmation. If your name isn't in post #21, nothing is confirmed yet.

Gender doesn't matter. 3 items per Poke.

Would have done Helioptile if you could do Hidden Power spread. Otherwise, nothing of interest.

Yes, Lugia is (if taking trained) and Ditto has Japanese name. Request to change possible.

Sorry, neither one.

Yes.
Hey sorry havnt been online inawhile we still on for trading?

Would you trade KB Shiny Charmander Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ability: Solar Power
Moves: Outrage
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power
*in Luxury Ball
for your Calm Heatran?

Sorry about this nagging! =P No longer need any Murkrow but I'll breed the three you asked for anyways, well happy with Raikou and Celebi. ^^ I'll let you know when im done!
**done and ready to trade when you are. ^^ **

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What spread for Helioptole would you want for the Lvl. 1 modest Rotom?
31/even/30/31/31/31 to get an HP Ice spread.

Would you trade KB Shiny Charmander Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ability: Solar Power
Moves: Outrage
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power
*in Luxury Ball
for your Calm Heatran?
Pretty, but need more information on the Charmander. ID No., Trainer ID, etc.

Sorry about this nagging! =P No longer need any Murkrow but I'll breed the three you asked for anyways, well happy with Raikou and Celebi. ^^ I'll let you know when im done!
**done and ready to trade when you are. ^^ **
Feel free to ask for something else instead.

I know it's been a while, but folks, if we're agreed to a trade already (post #21), I should be ready to trade within the next hour. Just keep an eye on the status of your trade.

Charmander ID:32426 Trainer:Nygha
Hatched:Route 7 KB
Characteristic: Mischievous
Egg Obtained: 11/26/2013
Egg Hatched: 11/26/2013
do you need any more details?

Okay no problem, but could you tell me what about the Charmander made it unappealing since you were interested at first?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny timid KB joltik, in a repeat ball compoundeyes interest you? [spider web]OT: Shiki ID: 19006 [lvl 1, ev trained 252spA 252 spd 6hp, super trained]

I'm really happy with Raikou and Celebi, but if anything could be replacing murkrow that'd be female dream ball munna. ^^

Your Zygarde it's actually better than mine! How many soft-resets? I gave up after 3 days and more than 250 attempts, so I kept the one I have now :D

Hey there! It goes without saying that you have a fantastic thread here. I see a number of things that I'd be interested in. Would you CMT and let me know what (if any) pokemon you're interested in? I can find enough stuff here to make as many trades as you want. Specifically, I have a lot of Gen 3 breeds (only worth it for tutor moves). There's some useful stuff in that, including Seismic Toss + Body Slam Kangaskhan (not yet updated to thread, have Jolly and Adamant), and Softboiled Clefairy.

Let me know!

religiousjedi

Old man.
Hey there! It goes without saying that you have a fantastic thread here. I see a number of things that I'd be interested in. Would you CMT and let me know what (if any) pokemon you're interested in? I can find enough stuff here to make as many trades as you want. Specifically, I have a lot of Gen 3 breeds (only worth it for tutor moves). There's some useful stuff in that, including Seismic Toss + Body Slam Kangaskhan (not yet updated to thread, have Jolly and Adamant), and Softboiled Clefairy.

Let me know!
Interested in those last two, then.

religiousjedi

Old man.
I have Impish, Jolly, and Adamant Kangaskhans (all 31/31/31/x/31/31) and Bold, Modest, and Calm Clefairys (all 31/x/31/31/31/31). Which natures are you interested in? Other tutor moves for Clefairy are listed in my thread.
Adamant Kangaskhan and Modest Clefairy work.

Adamant Kangaskhan and Modest Clefairy work.
Sounds good. I should have stock of both ready any time. In exchange, could I get the following?

Genesect: Naive Lv. 100
*Download
31/31/31/31/31/31
8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
[U-Turn] [Iron Head] [Ice Beam] [Flamethrower]

Squirtle: Modest Lv. 1
*Rain Dish
31/24/30/31/31/31
(No EVs)
[Water Spout] [Fake Out] [Dragon Pulse] [Aura Sphere]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)