Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spikes
Walls Yveltal's attacks. Dazzling Gleam can 2HKO Yveltal after Stealth Rock. 3HKO without it. This set also has priority Light Screen which can save you from Focus Blast if your opponent runs that. Swagplay might work but it's not as reliable due to Taunt.
That is a bad set for Klefki, but you are right, it is a good Yveltal check.

Rather new at this, but I've encountered Yveltal many times online and have had great luck with this:

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest

Adamant Nature, 252 HP, 252 S. Def, 4 Atk.
Sand Stream

-Crunch
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Pursuit
-Ice Punch

Calculations for Yveltal attacking Tyranitar:
  • 6 Atk Life Orb Dark Aura Yveltal Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 116-136 (28.7 - 33.6%) -- 99.2% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 6 Atk Life Orb Dark Aura Yveltal Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 87-103 (21.5 - 25.4%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Dark Aura Yveltal Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 40-48 (9.9 - 11.8%) -- possible 8HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Yveltal Oblivion Wing vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 31-36 (7.6 - 8.9%) -- possibly the worst move ever
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Yveltal Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 42-49 (10.3 - 12.1%) -- possible 8HKO after Stealth Rock
Calculations for Tyranitar attacking Yveltal:
  • 6+ Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Yveltal: 356-420 (90.5 - 106.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 6+ Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Dark Aura Yveltal: 95-112 (24.1 - 28.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage
  • 6+ Atk Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Yveltal: 266-314 (67.6 - 79.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 6+ Atk Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Yveltal: 178-210 (45.2 - 53.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage
(Sorry, not sure how to put this in spoilers yet)

Yveltal has a 3 hit KO at best, as foul Play is its hardest-hitting listed move VS Tyranitar, while Tyranitar comes back with a 1 hit KO with Stone Edge after Stealth Rock damage. Even a Rock Slide has a chance to OHKO in this case in spite of its lower damage and Ice Punch can two-hit KO as well, while absolutely nothing listed for Yveltal can even two-hit Tyranitar. On top of that, Yveltal can't even hope to gain recovery from Oblivion Wing, as the damage is absolutely pathetic and will gain little more than a trickle of HP in return. In spite of it not being listed on the topic's move set, even a Focus Blast won't be enough for Yveltal to come out on top if Tyranitar is switched in for revenge:

252 SpA Life Orb Yveltal Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 244-291 (60.3 - 72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Best of all, this Tyranitar has nothing to fear from Taunt. The absolute worst thing that I could see happening without Focus Blast is hax due to confusion from Hurricane combined with Stone Edge's low accuracy.

Sorry if i screwed something up here. Like I said, first time doing this =P

Last edited:
Victim of the Week #6The Victim of the Week for week #6 is a Pokemon introduced in Generation 5 that has suddenly risen to the throne as arguably one of the best scarfers in the tier. Wielding an above average 150 Base Attack and sporting 3 high-powered moves in Bolt Strike, Outrage, and Draco Meteor along with Volt Switch, Zekrom is a Pokemon that all should consider when teambuilding.

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Sleep Talk

Last edited:

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just saying you forgot an item on Zekrom.

That being said:

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Speed
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Defog / Will-o-Wisp / Stone Edge / Stealth Rock / Toxic / utility move of sort
- Roar / Defog / Will-O-Wisp / Stone Edge / Stealth Rock / Toxic / utility move of sort

Will beat Zekrom every time regardless of what item its holding. Defense + HP investment let it take Zekrom's hits LIKE A BAWS.

Whats that about Adamant Choice Scarf Outrage being threatening? GUESS AGAIN: 252+ Atk Teravolt Zekrom Outrage vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Arceus: 168-198 (37.8 - 44.5%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock.

It fails to 2HKO. If it lacks a Choice Scarf it doesn't matter as Zekrom will be outsped and swiftly meet its end with an Earthquake that OHKOes. Recover lets this bad boy stay healthy through out the match (so ya know in case it loses some HP it won't lose against that Zekrom). The rest of the moves that are listed are utility moves and really just exist in case you want Ground Arceus to do anything else. Defog clears hazards, WoW lets it render physical sweepers (including Zekrom) useless and is very interesting as it might allow team mates to setup on Choice locked burned Outrage. Stone Edge is for owning Ho-oh, Stealth Rock is probably the best choice when encountering opposing Zekrom since the times it can flee from you are put on a number but if that's not your cup of tea its all right. Toxic puts a time limit on enemy Support Arceus that might possibly try to switch in . Of course any other move can be run (for example if you have some abnormal aversion to Ferrothorn Fire Blast is a viable but pretty random move for frying it). Roar is like Toxic except it shuffles the team and forces hazard damage while preventing any setup shenanigans.

Really this is probably the most solid counter to it.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SDef
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Toxic / Stun Spore

Adamant scarfkrom can't 2hko this set with SR. So, Whimsicott just switches in and subseed or whatever and annoys the shit out of Zekrom. If Zekrom switches out or uses volt switch, then you get a free leech seed/sub/toxic off. There's a bonus of being completely immune to dragon too. :)

As for general usage of Whimsicott- treat it as really fast subseed skymin. You can easily set up on choice-locked dragon moves. Once you get going, subseed become a complete bitch to break apart. Toxic allows Whimsicott to annoys stall builds better, while Stun Spore is invaluable vs offensive builds. However, you have to watch out for priority, since Whimsicott is really vulnerable to all priorities, which breaks sub and then rapes you. Pair this thing with defensive mons to resist these priority shenanigans.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Steelix(too bad it can't do anything else :[ )

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Nature: Impish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- U-turn / Taunt / Roost (this is prioritized from what I normally run)

This laughs at any any damage Scarf Zekrom can do and can 2HKO it with Earthquake. It also stops Zeke dead in its tracks if it tries to Volt Switch. The nice part is, Zeke has to lock itself into Outrage to even damage Gliscor which is still a 3HKO even after rocks due to Poison Heal. Being immune to Bolt Strike and Volt Switch is huge here because no matter what Zekrom does, it will always relinquish momentum and give Gliscor a free turn to Toxic/U-turn something on the switch, or, if Outrage happens, it gets A LOT of free damage on Zeke or 2HKO if the 3 turn Outrage happens. The only thing the Zekrom player should do if Zeke is out and Gliscor is expected to come in, is double out, otherwise the loss of momentum can mean the game.

Gliscor actually does a lot of other viable things in Ubers unlike Steelix. It walls all other ground types like Groudon and Landorus-T, both of which are very prominent in the Ubers format, due to its Ground and Toxic immunity.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Toxic / Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock / Toxic / Whirlwind
- Earthquake
- Slack Off

Really simple and effective set. While at first it may seem outclassed by Groudon (because of higher physical bulk and attack) and Landorus-I (Flying adds additional great resistances and much higher attack), but he has something that those two would kill for - it's instant recovery in Slack Off. Slack Off allows it to live through the match with high HP most of time, although his really low speed means that he needs to use it more than he would like. Hippowdon in overall has really good physical bulk even by Uber standards, so he can handle some other Uber behemots like Extremekiller Arceus, SD Rock and Ground Arceus Forms, RP Groudon, Ho-Oh (burn sucks, but he handles Ho-Oh pretty well), etc. Choice Scarf Zekrom can't 2HKO Groudon with any move in his arsenal, even Outrage fails to do so, while you smack him hard with STAB Earthquake back or just Slack Off any damage back. Also electric immunity means that he can't Volt Switch to other partner on his team, so you have free turn for example for Stealth Rock. While Hippowdon has some bad flaws (low speed, low special bulk, problem with 4MMS syndrome) he is pretty good wall in Ubers tiers, as long as your team is builded more towards defense. If it is, Hippo shouldn't dissapoint ;).

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
The best gliscor set is really
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
- Roost
- Taunt
- Earthquake
-Stealth Rock/Toxic
imo. More utility for the team, roost is kinda nessecary vs krom and lets it check ho-oh too. Taunt is great for breaking stall, and toxic is pretty useful for reasons we all know.

The best gliscor set is really
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
- Roost
- Taunt
- Earthquake
-Stealth Rock/Toxic
imo. More utility for the team, roost is kinda nessecary vs krom and lets it check ho-oh too. Taunt is great for breaking stall, and toxic is pretty useful for reasons we all know.
That and the Sub set do different things, I right off the bad think there could be a better EV spread for that set also. Saying that one is "better" is wrong imo tbh ngl. I'm pretty sure you've seen how annoying the SubToxic can be, I don't know how you came to that conclusion. To be honest, I'd rather use Landorus-T if I want Stealth Rocks over that Gliscor, even though it has Roost and Taunt, Landorus-T has more defense thanks to intimidate and a higher HP stat and more offensive things switch in on Gliscor than they would on Gay Landorus, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I agree with Edgar that there are better EV spreads for Gliscor. In fact, the one I normally run is 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spd Impish along with Sub and Taunt in order to outspeed Adamant max speed Groudon and Landorus-T out of all things. Let it be known that this spread does NOT counter Adamant Zekrom imo which is why I went with the spread I did. This spread isn't even a one time check to it as it forces you to predictably Protect after taking a outrage in order to do any damage to zeke whatsoever. Even after that Zeke still wins this matchup.

252+ Atk Teravolt Zekrom Outrage vs. 248 HP / 40+ Def Gliscor: 174-205 (49.2 - 58%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal

Both of the spreads I use probably aren't optimal, but they have proven to me that they work in one way or another, feel free to correct any of these spreads.

I also dislike Rocks on Gliscor because of the already bad 4MSS it has and a lot of other pokes do it better imo

Also didn't mention sub above because of the minimal speed investment

Last edited:

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
That and the Sub set do different things, I right off the bad think there could be a better EV spread for that set also. Saying that one is "better" is wrong imo tbh ngl. I'm pretty sure you've seen how annoying the SubToxic can be, I don't know how you came to that conclusion. To be honest, I'd rather use Landorus-T if I want Stealth Rocks over that Gliscor, even though it has Roost and Taunt, Landorus-T has more defense thanks to intimidate and a higher HP stat and more offensive things switch in on Gliscor than they would on Gay Landorus, but that's just me.
Ok to be honest that's what I originally thought when I saw the Gliscor set that piexplode posted, but its actually not that way at all. Admittedly, while it does face competition from Landorus-T there are a couple of things it provides that Landorus-T can't. Unlike Landorus-T Gliscor gets access to Taunt and provides a valuable asset to the team by being a status absorber after it poisons itself. That's right all those haters (out of lack for a better word) saying Toxic on everything is good get trolled by Gliscor. It can even stall break in a jiffy with Taunt + Toxic courtesy of its high speed tier. While Landorus-T may appear to have greater defense initially thanks to intimidate, it also has less recovery. I think the two things when added up probably mean they have similar physical bulk. That is if you assume Gliscor doesn't run Roost, if it does it packs a form of recovery that Lando-T lacks and well...yeah

That being said I don't wish to derail discussion of how pokemons counter the great Choice Scarf Zekrom. I think the Gliscor page is better to discuss Gliscor's pro's and con's but w.e.

I actually really like the idea of using a Whimsicott to check Zekrom orch , but do tell why run a specially defensive spread on it? Is a physically defensive spread also viable for better checking Zekrom and trolling stuff like Fake Out Kangaskhan? I mean I get the special defense might let it do funny stuff like lock Palkia into Surf and setup on it but still...

A wall who can handle all but Banded Zekky on the switch in is WallCeus.

252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Zekrom Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 172+ Def Arceus: 238-282 (53.6 - 63.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Teravolt Zekrom Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 172+ Def Arceus: 160-189 (36 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spd
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Roar / Perish Song
- Return

Been a while since I used this set but it works really well as a Defensive wall. Roar or Perish Song, your choice.

Last edited:

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
omg stop putting scarfers as votw, anyhting is easy af to counter without a boosting item/move

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Any choice locked mon ogaysian decides to do starting now is buttfucked by

Bannete @ Bannetite
252hp/252Def/4SpD
Bold Nature
-Disasble
-Protect
-Destiny Bond
-Will o Wisp

Essentially you protect on the first turn that a choice mon makes a move, then you disable that move which forces said choice user to struggle and from there you just use will o wisp to weaken struggles jawbreaking power and then wait for the mon to ko itself with recoil damage.

Ez pzy. Try harder plz ogaysian

Last edited:

Reviver

Banned deucer.

Arceus-Ground @Earth Plate
100 HP / 80 Atk / 216 Def /112 Spd
Jolly Nature
~Swords Dance
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Recover

Ok, so I invented this Arceus-Ground EV spread and it works of course. Out-speeds max speed Palkia and takes the following from Scarf-Zekrom:

252+ Atk Teravolt Zekrom Outrage vs. 100 HP / 216 Def Arceus-Ground: 171-202 (42.1 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

It is no slouch offensively either:

+2 80 Atk Earth Plate Arceus-Ground Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Palkia: 322-381 (100 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 80 Atk Earth Plate Arceus-Ground Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mewtwo: 354-417 (100.2 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Of course, when playing with this set you have to be wary of support Arceus with Will-O-Wisp, but if you can eliminate that, this set will not let you down. Mega-Gengar is a good partner.

The EVs have been optimized.

Last edited:
Victim of the Week #6The Victim of the Week for week #6 is a Pokemon introduced in Generation 5 that has suddenly risen to the throne as arguably one of the best scarfers in the tier. Wielding an above average 150 Base Attack and sporting 3 high-powered moves in Bolt Strike, Outrage, and Draco Meteor along with Volt Switch, Zekrom is a Pokemon that all should consider when teambuilding.

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Sleep Talk
This is a good set:
Zekorm @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd /252 Atk / 6 Spa
Rash Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Volt Switch / Thunder Bolt
- Flash Cannon
This set aims to allow the Electro G. to dish out as much damage as possible, while being able to mix things up. Dragon Claw is the main STAB, not locking you into Outrage, what w/ Xerneas runnin' around. FBolt is your secondary STAB, that hits Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Yveltal HARD. Volt Switch lets Zekrom GTFO in a pinch, while still hitting for decent damage. Thunder Bolt is optional in the event Zekrom gets burned, and Flash Cannon hurts those pesky Fairies like Xerneas, and soon to be Diancie.

This is a good set:
Zekorm @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd /252 Atk / 6 Spa
Rash Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Volt Switch / Thunder Bolt
- Flash Cannon
This set aims to allow the Electro G. to dish out as much damage as possible, while being able to mix things up. Dragon Claw is the main STAB, not locking you into Outrage, what w/ Xerneas runnin' around. FBolt is your secondary STAB, that hits Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Yveltal HARD. Volt Switch lets Zekrom GTFO in a pinch, while still hitting for decent damage. Thunder Bolt is optional in the event Zekrom gets burned, and Flash Cannon hurts those pesky Fairies like Xerneas, and soon to be Diancie.
The goal of this project is to find Pokemon that either check or counter the set I posted, please read the OP. Your set also is subpar, if you want to go Mixed just use Tailwind/Draco Meteor/Bolt Strike/Filler. One of the reasons Zekrom is so good is that it's more of an Electric type than a Dragon type- Bolt Strike hits fairies hard enough. I cant quite remember the exact EV's for MixKrom, just EV it to where you 2HKO Groudon with DM and outspeed ScarfXern under Tailwind.

(Well, this is embarrasing) Lol, sorry. Forgot 'bout the OP. Sorry for the confusion.
P.S. I find F-Bolt more reliable, due to its accuracy. It's an Electrix-type EQ.
The set itself is for moves that are more reliable, while still hitting hard enough.
Heh, well, I'm out!
:P

Victim of the Week #7The Victim of the Week for week #7 is a long time fan favorite- Mewtwo. A deadly cleaner sporting a high 154 Base Special Attack and blazing fast 130 speed, Mewtwo holds its own this Generation as a wallbreaker and in general a pain to switch into. Taunt allows is to annoy more defensive teams and prevent annoyances such as Stealth Rocks and status, while it's moveset hits pretty much every single common Ubers Pokemon.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure / Unnerve
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam / Focus Blast
- Fire Blast

Ghost Arceus @ Spooky Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 90 Spe
Timid Nature
-Recover
-Judgment
-Will-O-Wisp
-Defog (Or some other magical suport move idk)

252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Psystrike vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 166-196 (37.3 - 44.1%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y: 258-306 (73 - 86.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 130-154 (29.2 - 34.6%) -- 6.3% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mewtwo X: 302-356 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Psystrike vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 181-214 (40.7 - 48.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mewtwo: 330-390 (93.4 - 110.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

GET WREKT KID. Basically, Ghostceus has the virtue of taking almost any hit that Mewtwo and all of its formes have to offer, and of course doing the best against MM2X with the defense investment and WoW. If Mewtwo takes the time to Taunt, it gets 2HKOd. Only normal Life Orb Mewtwo stands a chance of 2HKOing, but MUST hit Ghostceus on the switch with a Psystrike after SR damage in order to win. lel. Did I mention that Ghostceus also doesn't scream "MegaGar bait"? Yep.

0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gengar: 318-374 (121.3 - 142.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Ghost Arceus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 90 Spe
Timid Nature
-Recover
-Judgment
-Will-O-Wisp
-Defog (Or some other magical suport move idk)

252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Psystrike vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 166-196 (37.3 - 44.1%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y: 258-306 (73 - 86.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 130-154 (29.2 - 34.6%) -- 6.3% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mewtwo X: 302-356 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Psystrike vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Arceus-Ghost: 181-214 (40.7 - 48.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mewtwo: 330-390 (93.4 - 110.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

GET WREKT KID. Basically, Ghostceus has the virtue of taking almost any hit that Mewtwo and all of its formes have to offer, and of course doing the best against MM2X with the defense investment and WoW. If Mewtwo takes the time to Taunt, it gets 2HKOd. Only normal Life Orb Mewtwo stands a chance of 2HKOing, but MUST hit Ghostceus on the switch with a Psystrike after SR damage in order to win. lel. Did I mention that Ghostceus also doesn't scream "MegaGar bait"? Yep.

0 SpA Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Judgment vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gengar: 318-374 (121.3 - 142.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

'Nuff said.
It's only LO Mewtwo, but whatever

Anyways, my own Victim counter check

Xerneas @ Leftovers/Shed Shell
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Physical Defensive Xerneas legit af, though seriously, this is a solid check to LOTwo

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Psystrike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Xerneas: 179-212 (39.2 - 46.4%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 65-77 (14.2 - 16.8%) -- possible 6HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 147-174 (32.2 - 38.1%) -- 96.6% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 181-213 (39.6 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

While Xerneas be like:

4 SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mewtwo: 187-222 (52.9 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So yeah, either you Taunt and get wrecked by Moonblast, or Psystrike and let it support/heal. Just outplay the prediction, no biggie.

Yeah, it has pretty good utility in a tier where status can decide a game easily. ResTalk is nice recovery, while Moonblast still be hittin hard af. Lefties is best, but if you're seriously scared of MegaGar, Shed Shell is ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)