Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I disagree-- can you imagine if he was doing that "crowd control" with Shogun's unbeatable Armor and massive sword?

Just like in Pokemon where Multi-Scale makes for a massive DD Sweep-- better DEFENSE translates to BETTER OFFENSE!

The difference isn't big enough to go from stomping an army of Pacifistas to getting downed without landing a single hit against 4 guys.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
btw i dunno where runic is getting the other four were unscathed...first of all that was a top down from far away and he fucked up senor pink as shown in numerous previous panels lol

Whatever, Oda screwed about the Franky just to highlight Usopp. He could've done better.

In the next chapter, my guess is that toys won't turn back to their normal selves even with Sugar fainted. Why? because Tontattas are gullible; reversing the toy effect by fainting Sugar was a lie told to them, this lie went outside, and this false fact got to everybody because of false hope.

I'm leaning with this opinion because I think it's too early to let these strong guys be released at the same time. They will totally overwhelm Dofla and it's crew, and that will be bad for the story progression, unless Oda wants to end this arc soon..

Okay, fine. Senor Pink got hurt in previous chapters. Here, no one is down or has any signs of actual inhibiting damage, yet Franky is lying flat on his ass bleeding, swollen, torn to shreds and unable to move. Sorry for assuming that was a sweep, those are clearly signs of a close fight.

My bet is that they immediately head outside and face the marines, or Burgess destroys the stadium as everyone's memories come back revealing what Dofla really is doing.

My bet is that they immediately head outside and face the marines, or Burgess destroys the stadium as everyone's memories come back revealing what Dofla really is doing.
1) They will still overwhelm the Marines in the area, there are hundreds of New World fighters there; 2) The stadium is too important to the kingdom to be destroyed, I don't think Oda will let that happen...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't expecting two Enel faces at the same page 11/10 Oda would laugh again

Now stop shitting on this arc and try to make its ending be good

Last edited:
The best part of the chapter imo was when diamond was verbally attacking rebecca. I actually giggled a lot more on that part than the ussop crap. I also found it interesting how diamond wasn't able to get past bart.. heh maybe that's who you guys should be focusing on. Diamond doesn't seem that strong.

Burgess on the other hand has almost destroyed the entire colosseum with what appears to be generic attacks. Yet Luffy wasn't able to break out...

Mario With Lasers

Or rather, Bart's barrier is more resilient than everyone thought and Diamond found it would be less annoying and more fun to simply mock Rebecca than try to break it.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
there's a p. cool theory i read about kyros being a shipwrecked orphan in wanokuni

so basically kyros grew up in the slums of dressrosa, he's a swordsman and a martial artist, ricky's fighting style resembles that of a samurai from wanokuni. chapter 707, CCC script says: “Like a samurai from Wanokuni or something…!!”. you wonder why oda put that specific dialogue in there. king riku's fighting style most likely descends from kyros' fighting style. also, he is very loyal in nature, willing to kill for his friend or die for his king without hesitation.

kinemon and kanjuro being on the island also makes for an interesting plot development and hypes up wano arc.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I got caught up again. Can anyone tell me how the fuck Usopp beat Sugar? Like what the fuck happened here? I could only get four things from the panel

1. Usopp's tongue got so twisted when he ate that Tabasco grape, that he tongue punched sugar.

2. Usopp's face scared Sugar so hard that she fainted.

3. Invisible flames burned her.

4. Usopp's spicy breath knocked her out.

Probably option number 2.
Seeing as how Sugar assumed that the grape was poisonous, she probably expected Usopp to just flat out die after eating it.
I guess it had some kind of Jack-in-the-box effect.
Yes it was horrendously random, but eh whatever ... I can live with it.

Mario With Lasers

Only Sugar's face was really fandom (we've had, what, five Enel faces since the original one? Even Robin got one), Usopp always does that shit.

http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=5409

Further more: [url]http://www.shonenjump.com/j/3oku/
Took some of it: 媥ꨞキョ フィェ蟤壪ぷ娩 骧背儦㫤べ 骧背 りょ谯 じょや饪ビャ愥 りえぢゅ檤ヂャ 䨵䩣媥ꨞキョ りえぢゅ 秞㛥 サく榩 を䋧穯襪チ 饥どフュ㠣しょ, シュ仯槊 ぴゃ榥襊廥簯 骦窨ちょ鍯杧 谦祣ガ楺砥 榞フ, 㩟绨みょひゅ橣 こすけぶ黨 禨む 䥚馤ち 知涯にゃヤ椧 覩そ鄢䰦奞 襃ざりゃ䣥䦦 姤䛨 キ榞フ らぴ ヒョ栣䄦 じょや饪ビャ愥 䏤訤しゅ黧げ 襃ざりゃ䣥䦦 楌ヒョ フィェ蟤壪ぷ娩 に禯以裌び 谦祣ガ楺砥 苩スィじゃ

= Oda asked me (Akira Toriyama) if I wanted to take over the role as One Piece’s main author. I instantly said no, but he asked me one more time and I thought about it for some time and eventually I accepted the offer:“it would be an honor for me to finish one of the best mangas ever made. But I will request your help if I reach a point where is can’t continue it further alone”.
[/URL]

===

tldr; Ace is coming back!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guess this marks the date when reading OP stopped being good.

EDIT:

why can I never look at the god damn date?

Last edited:

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
LOL i mean dd can't die like that, wonder what the trick is...but yeeee this gon be good =]

[screaming]
I'm like 90% positive he's not dead. too little blood and something like that probably would've been a double-page spread if it was legit. the question is what kind of trick caused it. an illusion from one of dd's crewmates? can he detach body parts? did law somehow use room and nobody noticed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)