Anime and Manga: Beware of Spoilers!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ohey, new detective conan movie :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also doraemon movie cccccccccccccccccccccccc:

otherwise, busy judging the series by their covers

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh yeah go listen to this podcast
http://www.anime-pulse.com/
yes that's 390 weekly episodes
when the new season comes out they usually do a couple week of previews so I definitely recommend them.
By the way, these guys were pretty much the first advocating simultaneous releases and stuff
They also have offshoots in video games (haven't listened to them in a while) and manga (the hosts are awesome and hilarious) and their offshoot relating to movies.

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Having just watched the first season of Jojo I am hype as all living fuck for part 3.

i cannot even handle Kill La Kill right now the anticipation of episode 16 is too much

also, is anyone getting the feeling all signs are point to lesbian incest with the bathhouse stuff.

That Spring 2014 anime chart shows Keroro on it. Is the Keroro anime coming back or something? I REALLY want an eighth season, but I expect it to be re-runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)