Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Von reportedly told me that he had no claims from failure games.
No I didn't and why would I?

This either means that he was lying to keep his team mates secret, or Von had originally turned the failure games down. Both of these are suspicious in their own right.
Some strange stretch in logic right here.

Archen, how about this: NOC Freeze Von tomorrow. Or maybe not Von, just, someone pre-destined. Then we can test your claim and flavour. But how? Von will talk about the same flavour and everything he has been today! Someone hook Von. Let's see this flavour specifically. Von, we'll survive with one user having OC.
22:10CeleverHiya von
22:11CeleverThere's no reason not to trust me
22:11CeleverEvery faction in this game will have some kill source
22:11Celeverthat's almost certain
22:11Celeverand the real chill vig would have cc'd by now
22:11Celeverto you
22:11Celeverbut they haven't

Some strange bipolar behavior you've got going on lately. Do you want me to trust you, or do you want me hooked and NOC silenced?

Also, in the convo you said that you want to keep targeting zorbees with your role. Why? On N0 you were trying to convince me that a village + village alignment would be a good idea, so why are you taking apart the other village from the leader down?
Nooooo, you were trying to convince ME that village+village is a good idea. That is not the same thing as me trying to convince you. Seriously I get home and I'm about to add you to the channel but you just keep being a moron.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
No I didn't and why would I?

Some strange stretch in logic right here.

22:10CeleverHiya von
22:11CeleverThere's no reason not to trust me
22:11CeleverEvery faction in this game will have some kill source
22:11Celeverthat's almost certain
22:11Celeverand the real chill vig would have cc'd by now
22:11Celeverto you
22:11Celeverbut they haven't

Some strange bipolar behavior you've got going on lately. Do you want me to trust you, or do you want me hooked and NOC silenced?

Nooooo, you were trying to convince ME that village+village is a good idea. That is not the same thing as me trying to convince you. Seriously I get home and I'm about to add you to the channel but you just keep being a moron.
You did. Don't deny it now :|

That's two theories. The bible is a theory about the meaning of life and it's also a stretch in logic, doesn't stop thousands of people believing it is true.

That's barely even different. If you can manage to prove to me that you are not scum I'll take it. You haven't.

LOL read the conversation. I assume you use mIRC?

Also I just have to post this gem:
[06:41] <vonFiedler> the only reason to be this aggressive is if YOU'RE mafia

This is in the middle of:
[06:40] <vonFiedler> celever it's my way or the fucking highway
[06:40] <vonFiedler> what bug crawled up your ass and made you decide that anything I do must be scummy?
[06:41] <vonFiedler> you've been acting like a fucking moron all game and no one in my channel or on my sheet respects what you're doing
[06:41] <vonFiedler> the only reason to be this aggressive is if YOU'RE mafia
[06:41] <vonFiedler> so step the fuck down kid
[06:41] <vonFiedler> or prepare to get made look like a moron
[06:41] <vonFiedler> every time you make one of your inane little posts

Remember kids, being aggressive means that YOU'RE mafia!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
23:38Celever usually village leaders do the sheets
23:38Celever Guess you're not a *village* leader though

Celever has been stepping on my tits since the first few hours of the game. It's clear that he wants to lead the village. It's clear to me that anyone who gets in his way must be mafia.

23:44Celever von
23:44Celever what's happening in this game
23:44Celever is essentially lie, cheat, steal
23:45Celever except that you're being a better leader than aska was
23:45Celever I have gathered many claims
23:45Celever and I ahve catalogued them on a sheet
23:45Celever I have trusted allies
23:45Celever who trust me a hell of a lot right now as well
23:45Celever but maybe you're not going to be like aska
23:45Celever and be too regal to try and co-lead with me?
23:46Celever In that case
23:46Celever you're thrown will get burned down when the time comes

Hey aska, was Celever acting like this much of a brat when he was relentlessly accusing you of being mafia? Is this why no one took Celever leading seriously? How did I miss that?

Me, I've never been interested in being the sole runner of the village. I've got a provable (and I've proven it) yet unimportant role. I just want to see the village in good hands sooner than later. But when I tell Celever that there are people other than him that I'd like to see running the show right now, he offers this up;

23:59Celever Chances are I know who they are anyway
23:59Celever If I make them public chill games
23:59Celever more people will trust me
23:59Celever

So what he's being awfully blase about, is that if he name drops the people I trust and shits on them too, somehow people will stop acting like Celever is a moron? Cause that seems to me to ALSO the be the moronic thing to do.

I would gladly step down and watch someone else take claims and organize this village so long as it meant not a single person entertained this fucking ankle biters delusions of self-importance.

Celever, how about giving us one reason WHY you think I'm mafia. WHY you've thought I've been mafia since even before I revealed the presence of another freezer. Hmm? Cause I suspect you just want it to be true. That it'd be so convenient for you in your quest to lead and gain everybody's respect. If you say I said something in logs yesterday, you better post it to prove it, but once you double check your logs you'll suddenly realize that you were just a bit confused. You had this big song and dance where you thought that Old Games were mafia cause you hadn't checked your role pm but nobody fucking bought it. So you start talking to me about alliances this, goals that. I entertained you. I nodded and listened. If I said yes to anything that you put forward, it's because you were being handled.

Aclow said:
Dear <snip>,
You are Mafia360.

You were a free for all mafia hosted by General Spoon. HD, Walrein, TalkingLion, Snike, Yeti, Paperblade, and Quagsires won.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Da Letter El, “Night X - Following <USER> and <Smogon Username>.” If either targets you with a kill, you will instantly resurrect with a new alias and possibly new powers. Your old alias will not be replaced and will remain in the game as an NPC.

You are allied with the Pretty Chill Games. You win if the Pretty Chill Games eliminate the Old Games, Failure Games, and Not Mafia Games.
Pretty Chill Games who don't want to deal with any of this Archen or Celever or vonFiedler junk come to me, your bullshit useless rogue so we can get things together. Whoever is leading the Old Games contact as well so we can hammer out shit.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh my god all of you are idiots stop publicly claiming, I mean jesus christ in what world does it sound like a good idea to have 5+ people from chill games claiming for leadership.

Know your place, General Spoon

von is 100% chill games. I inspected him last night and confirmed his identity to be metroidvania mafia

he freezes people which NOC silences them except for in this thread.

You can trust me or don't trust me, I don't care, but if you are chill games, I expect you to give von your full cooperation.

also, Archen, you're a goddamn moron for freezing me and making this whole day much more annoying than it should have been.

Also, vonFiedler, I recommend a randlynch on one of your unknown aliases. there are 3 mafias so there is a high chance of success. at worst it will force the randomed alias to claim.

Last edited:
oh my god all of you are idiots stop publicly claiming, I mean jesus christ in what world does it sound like a good idea to have 5+ people from chill games claiming for leadership.

Know your place, General Spoon

von is 100% chill games. I inspected him last night and confirmed his identity to be metroidvania mafia

he freezes people which NOC silences them except for in this thread.

You can trust me or don't trust me, I don't care, but if you are chill games, I expect you to give von your full cooperation.

also, Archen, you're a goddamn moron for freezing me and making this whole day much more annoying than it should have been.

Also, vonFiedler, I recommend a randlynch on one of your unknown aliases. there are 3 mafias so there is a high chance of success. at worst it will force the randomed alias to claim.
So I'm an idiot for being concerned, but you're not for making a commitment to clean a guy and then disappearing and leaving the person you were cleaning to lash out in every direction? Okay

Celever

i am town
von, it's OK, I always barrage people in mafia. Just in this game you more so! Remember that train mafia which Acklow set up? I barraged you in that as well. Those are the only two games we've really talked a lot to each other in, so I'm surprised you didn't make the connection.

General Spoon the entire reason I stepped up was to be a resource for people who didn't like von. That worked out well :p

Anyway von. I've already pretty much explained all that you need to know. I'm not the only person in this game, or hell, this faction who doesn't trust you 100%. You've said a few times now that you're willing to step down and let somebody else lead. Why not me?

Also von, look back at what I have done in the past. Did I want to lead from the start? No. Did I fake claim as a neutral? Yes. That shows how much I wasn't interested in leading this faction. It was only after people on your faction contacted me did I decide to lead, and other logic which I put in my claim.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Celever should not be trusted with any amount of information until I am able to clean him. To all of the people who gave him information prior to this: shame on you. We have a 100% clean leader to give information to.

Not to even mention Celever's track record for intelligent play isn't exactly the greatest...

Celever

i am town
Celever should not be trusted with any amount of information until I am able to clean him.
A little late lol.

Something I want to bring to attention: I've got 3 claims total in this game about "moling" roles. These are roles which mess up with inspection results, so for example:
1) Bob is chill games. If anyone inspects him he appears as "Old Games".

Von could very easily be one of these.
Also, LN, you're hardly clean. Why would I consider someone cleaned by an unclean inspector to be 100% clean now? That's just dumb...

Also LN all of the claims have been people contacting me, not the other way around. People don't like von, and your inspection results are probably not going to help him that much.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Unless Acklow is a moron, he would not put so many "moling" roles, and those users who have claimed such a role are highly suspect and probably ought to be the target of our lynch today to prove that such a role even exists.

At WORST, the users you have said who have mole roles are telling the truth, they continue to play the game while doing absolutely nothing because they will never be trusted due to the nature of their role (can't clean someone who never shows up clean), and at best I'm right and we hit a mafia player making a shitty false claim.

If we lynch wrong, then it allows us to find out that mole roles exist in the game. Then we know how to proceed in the future.

Also LN all of the claims have been people contacting me, not the other way around. People don't like von, and your inspection results are probably not going to help him that much.
hence why I'm telling people to stop being morons claiming to an entirely unknown man. your claim is just that: a claim. It isn't convincing either for or against you - especially since you have yet to prove that you even have that ability.

Celever

i am town
Unless Acklow is a moron, he would not put so many "moling" roles, and those users who have claimed such a role are highly suspect and probably ought to be the target of our lynch today to prove that such a role even exists.

At WORST, the users you have said who have mole roles are telling the truth, they continue to play the game while doing absolutely nothing because they will never be trusted due to the nature of their role (can't clean someone who never shows up clean), and at best I'm right and we hit a mafia player making a shitty false claim.

If we lynch wrong, then it allows us to find out that mole roles exist in the game. Then we know how to proceed in the future.

hence why I'm telling people to stop being morons claiming to an entirely unknown man. your claim is just that: a claim. It isn't convincing either for or against you - especially since you have yet to prove that you even have that ability.
The only reason people think you're inspector is because every faction will have one and you have not been cc'd. I'm vig, every faction will have a kill source and I've not been cc'd. You're as clean as I am.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Hello LN

Please post all the flavor of my role pm as you received it.

I don't totally think LN is clean or anything, but if the rest of you are done being fucking drama queens I'll tell you who I think is. kingofmars and starwarsfan are the two players I have absolute trust in right now. Between them I'd prefer kingofmars was leading, but they can both take claims in my absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)