Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a good weezing set? I really want to use Stockpile Stall, but don't want to get taunted. Was thinking either:
Weezing @ Chesto berry
Rest
Stockpile
WoW / Toxic
Sludge bomb

Sludge bomb has 30% chance of poison in case I get taunted. Wow cripples physical mon while I set up my stockpile. Rest for hp and status recovery.
edit: thinking 252hp/4 Def/ 252 SpD

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Want:

4-6 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV ♀ Larivtar, Sassy, Guts

5 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Natural Cure (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

5 IV ♂ Fennekin, Timid, Blaze (31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV ♀ Ratatta, Jolly, Guts (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

4 IV ♀ Drillbur, Jolly, Mold Breaker (x/31/31/x/31/31)

4 IV ♀ Togepi, Timid, Serence Grace (31/0/x/31/31/31) (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)

(5) 4 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Harvest (4 are 31/31/31/0/x/31, 1 is 31/x/31/0/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm desperately looking for a Kalos-caught, HP Ice Modest/Timid Zapdos (hopefully with 31/x/even/31/31/31 IVs); i can give in return anything that is listed in my Trade Thread (link is in my sig), or RNG requests, i don't know, i'm willing to do almost anything for one. PM/VM me or CMT if you have one you're willing to trade to me, thanks in advance.

FT Shiny Timid 31/x31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31 Vivillon patterns
Marine,Ocean,Polar,High Plains ,Sandstorm,Monsoon Pattern
Looking for Shiny timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 Vivillon patters I don't have(I only have thos top 6 =P)

Is it Bold? and its from Kalos right? if it is then i'm still interested in it, in spite of me looking for a Timid/Modest one.
Yes Bold, yes, I caught it in my X cart with a master ball and soft-resetting, and it's (according to metalkid) 31/26/28/31/31/31. I guess I need to find somebody to clone it for me a few times.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes Bold, yes, I caught it in my X cart with a master ball and soft-resetting, and it's (according to metalkid) 31/26/28/31/31/31. I guess I need to find somebody to clone it for me a few times.
Oh boy, that's almost exactly the kind of Zapdos i need! please let me know whenever you have someone to clone it for you, i'm really interested in it.

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to help me move some eggs and items between my versions. In return for safe and reliable assistance, I offer the following Pokemon, all bred in Pokemon XY (with blue pentagons). For moving 6 eggs and 3 pokemon, I will give you:

Alakazam, Timid, Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
4hp/252/252

Charizard, Jolly, Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
4hp/252/252
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz

Nidoking, Timid, Sheer Force
31/x/31/31/31/31
4/252/252

Raichu, Timid, Lightingrod
31/x/x/31/31/31 HP ICE
4hp/252/252
Nasty Plot

Feraligatr, Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
4/252/252
Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch

Pidgeot, Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
4/252/252
Defog (requires a heart scale to reobtain this breeding move)

PM me if you can help.

I could clone it 1+2 for you if I can keep a clone for myself.

hi guys,looking for the following pokemon for pokedex purposes ,I will trade back if need be,please help.
cobalion,lugia,kyogre

Anyone got a little Kalos-bred Spinarak in a nice ball with egg moves? ^^ Female... ! I'll trade something in my thread for one!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i am looking for a 6iv timid yvealtal i have many 6iv legends i am willing to trade
A 6 IV Yveltal would be incredibly rare, I don't know of anyone here who has one (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Plus, if the legends you're offering aren't from Kalos, I doubt you'll find anyone willing to trade a SR'd Yveltal for a RNG legend, which are not too hard to come by. But, you never know. I just know that I personally would never trade an Yveltal like that for anything but maybe a 6 IV Xerneas.

Hey there, thanks for responding, although I think I'd like a Spinarak with HA and a few more egg moves now that I've looked into it more. lol Sorry!
I know it's not helpful but I believe I have ariados, toxicroak, and gloom in my safari. Let me know if you want to add me so you can get an ariados with ha for breeding

I know it's not helpful but I believe I have ariados, toxicroak, and gloom in my safari. Let me know if you want to add me so you can get an ariados with ha for breeding
Thats very nice of you to offer! ^^ I'll have a look right away and see if I have any in my existing safaris first!

What is a good weezing set? I really want to use Stockpile Stall, but don't want to get taunted. Was thinking either:
Weezing @ Chesto berry
Rest
Stockpile
WoW / Toxic
Sludge bomb

Sludge bomb has 30% chance of poison in case I get taunted. Wow cripples physical mon while I set up my stockpile. Rest for hp and status recovery.
edit: thinking 252hp/4 Def/ 252 SpD

Thoughts?
Black Sludge + Pain Split is better recovery than Resto-Chesto imo.

Don't run Toxic over WoW, specially with the SpD EV spread, you need to cripple physical attackers.

Also care with spamming Sludge Bomb, you might poison something on the switch that you'd rather have burned.

I insist that having a fire move on Weezing is really nice. If you want to run Stockpile you obviously don't have access to 2 move slots for attack coverage, but running Flamethrower as your only attacking move is still a good option (PPs are relevant here, don't run Fireblast).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)