Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want:

4-6 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV ♀ Larivtar, Sassy, Guts

5 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Natural Cure (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

5 IV ♂ Fennekin, Timid, Blaze (31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV ♀ Ratatta, Jolly, Guts (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

4 IV ♀ Drillbur, Jolly, Mold Breaker (x/31/31/x/31/31)

4 IV ♀ Togepi, Timid, Serence Grace (31/0/x/31/31/31) (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)

(4) 4 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Harvest (3 are 31/31/31/0/x/31, 1 is 31/x/31/0/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

Last edited:
i am looking for a 5 iv timid yveatal i ha 6iv dittos, 6iv legends, and many shinys to trade.just post your offer as a reply to this post

Black Sludge + Pain Split is better recovery than Resto-Chesto imo.

Don't run Toxic over WoW, specially with the SpD EV spread, you need to cripple physical attackers.

Also care with spamming Sludge Bomb, you might poison something on the switch that you'd rather have burned.

I insist that having a fire move on Weezing is really nice. If you want to run Stockpile you obviously don't have access to 2 move slots for attack coverage, but running Flamethrower as your only attacking move is still a good option (PPs are relevant here, don't run Fireblast).
But if I run pain split and black sludge, I lose out on status heals with rest. And I agree about toxic, I took it out completely. I would only use Sludge bomb to avoid taunts or just finish something off.

Does ANYONE have a 5 IV Zigzagoon/Linoone with Extremespeed?
you won't find that here. I recall there was a guy on Smogon who had the "best" ES Linoone around and it only had one 31 stat. It was still pretty impressive (you can't really SR it, once you get it it's done). I don't think that guy is around tho, but you can dig the older threads.

you won't find that here. I recall there was a guy on Smogon who had the "best" ES Linoone around and it only had one 31 stat. It was still pretty impressive (you can't really SR it, once you get it it's done). I don't think that guy is around tho, but you can dig the older threads.
Do you know the user?

Do you know the user?
can't remember, this was around Gen IV back when we had the "Show -off- your pokemon" thread. Plus he wasn't particularly trading it for random stuff either. It cost him like 70 bucks to get the Jap box for it and then even with save states he couldn't really SR. His Linoone had like 27 Atk 31 Spe, crappy HP and mediocre def (not that they mattered)

Still have a bunch left from my giveaway. PM me if you want one of these for free!

Charmander, M, Timid, Blaze EM: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
(2) 31/31/31/31/x/x
(1) 31/31/x/31/x/31
(1) 31/31/x/x/31/31
{1} 31/31/31/x/x/31

Charmander, M, Adamant, Blaze EM: Dragon Dance
(1) 31/x/31/x/31/31

Marill, F, Adamant, Huge Power EM: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
(3) x/31/x/31/31/31

Marill, 2M/1F, Adamant, Huge Power, EM: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
(1, M) 31/x/31/x/31/31
(1, M) x/31/x/31/31/31
(1, F) x/31/31/x/31/31

Rotom, Calm, Levitate
(2) x/31/31/31/31/x

I can trade you any of them that you want. Can you offer anything?
Well what this community find important now is apricorn balls, so I can get you almost any Pokemon in apricorn ball(I can't breed effectively just restarted my game so will have bad Iv) or 5th/4th gen shiny legendary just ask. Wish I had list but it's too much.

Well what this community find important now is apricorn balls, so I can get you almost any Pokemon in apricorn ball(I can't breed effectively just restarted my game so will have bad Iv) or 5th/4th gen shiny legendary just ask. Wish I had list but it's too much.
Could you do females in the Apricorn Balls? I am able to trade you every Power Item.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I have over two much thousand Battle Points and I'm willing to trade BP Items for any offer it isn't obviously unfair. I also have some Cyndaquill, and Kangaskhan spitbacks if you're interested.

My ING is 3179 6065 6936

Who can you offer for 3 Power Items and also which Power Items did you want?
well right now I have level ball:kanga and larvaitar, moon ball: larvitar,sneasel misdreaves and hondour, and heracross horsea. Sport ball scyther. Lure ball tentacool and fast ball magmar, love ball Chansey and aipom

Last edited:

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Umbreon > wish, yawn, curse > non HA > in moon ball.. possible?

also

Sylveon > wish, yawn, stored power > non HA > in love ball.. possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)