Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an Aggronite they are willing to trade? I have a shiny Pancham or Braixen to offer along with a Starf Berry.

I need to breed a Sinnohian Pokemon so I have at least on pokemon from every region in my thread, but honestly I'm drawing a blank as to what was competitively worthwhile from that gen. Gible I guess?

Any other suggestions?

tact-on Evo lines don't count~

I need to breed a Sinnohian Pokemon so I have at least on pokemon from every region in my thread, but honestly I'm drawing a blank as to what was competitively worthwhile from that gen. Gible I guess?

Any other suggestions?

Infernape, Empoleon(somewhat), Staraptor, Togekiss, Gliscor, Porygon-Z, Rotom, END

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Any other suggestions?

Infernape, Empoleon(somewhat), Staraptor, Togekiss, Gliscor, Porygon-Z, Rotom, END
These, Lucario and maybe Weavile

Anyone have a Houndoomite? I have a few Pokemon available to trade. A perfect Pumpkaboo, some EV trained and Legendaries.

Last edited:
Well, why is it soo much difficult for an new normal player like me to get an legal keldeo?
I will never obtain good legends alone, I can only breed common things and everyone is greedy about legends and will not trade a keldeo even for 100 pokes.
Also, I haven't old cartridges other than Black 2 and I can't RNG on this damn thing with 1000 timer0 e.e
I guess I will not have an perfect rain team ever.

Anyone here with keldeo that has pity on me?

Well, why is it soo much difficult for an new normal player like me to get an legal keldeo?
I will never obtain good legends alone, I can only breed common things and everyone is greedy about legends and will not trade a keldeo even for 100 pokes.
Also, I haven't old cartridges other than Black 2 and I can't RNG on this damn thing with 1000 timer0 e.e

What do you have to offer? I have a Keldeo. It's not perfect, but it is Modest and EV trained.

Are you looking for a specific nature and/or IVs or just any Keldeo?

No, I have a Pumpkaboo too. Impish nature too. And Tympole isn't perfect sorry, I forgot that's the one I'm using.
Oh, alright.
Well, I don't really need either of them... Sorry. I'm gonna save my Houndoominite for a trade I want.
You can message me when you acquire more if you'd like, though.

I do have a competitive one. However, it's IVs are not perfect (they are perfect for HP Ghost though).
Perfect for aren't 31, but the better for a competitive keldeo.
I mean, the perfect for keldeo is timid, highest attack possible, 30 IV on other stats minimum and HP Ghost.

Oh, alright.
Well, I don't really need either of them... Sorry. I'm gonna save my Houndoominite for a trade I want.
You can message me when you acquire more if you'd like, though.
Thanks anyway. Anyone else have a Houndoomite they aren't using?

Perfect for aren't 31, but the better for a competitive keldeo.
I mean, the perfect for keldeo is timid, lowest attack possible, 30 IV on other stats minimum and HP Ghost.
It meets all the requirement except lowest Atk possible. It was RNG'd before Gen VI, so the Atk IV is either 30 or 31 (I'm on a different save file and can't check right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)