MartinLancer's Trade Market - Partially closed until August (Exams on my way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything I can custom breed for you? If not, no worries, I might ask you again when I have more to offer.
I see your incoming breeding list, and if you think that is fair, we can trade a 5iv Kangaskhan (no matter gender) for a female Chikorita spitback (with at least 4iv)

I see your incoming breeding list, and if you think that is fair, we can trade a 5iv Kangaskhan (no matter gender) for a female Chikorita spitback (with at least 4iv)
Yes, I think that is fair :) I already have a 5IV so it shouldn't take me long to get you one. Do you want Adamant or Jolly, Early Bird or Scrappy?
Kangaskhan are female only, btw.

Hi, I'd like to get one of those Quick Ball Vivillons (31/x/31/31/31/31 Compoundeyes). I don't have much to offer because most of what I've bred is already on your list of stuff you have. But would you be interested in any of these?

Munna | Sassy | Telepathy | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Helping Hand
Bunnelby | Adamant | Huge Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Lotad | Modest | Swift Swim/Rain Dish | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Giga Drain
Scatterbug (Polar pattern) | Timid/Modest | Compoundeyes | 31/x/31/31/31/31

Unless you are interested in Pokemon you already own in different Pokeballs, then I can offer you Sport Ball Scyther, Lure Ball Marill, Dream Ball Whismur, or some other stuff.

Just a quick question -- Do you want Kangaskhan in Heal Ball or Dream Ball? I realized I didn't list the balls for you to choose from.

Hi, I'd like to get one of those Quick Ball Vivillons (31/x/31/31/31/31 Compoundeyes). I don't have much to offer because most of what I've bred is already on your list of stuff you have. But would you be interested in any of these?

Munna | Sassy | Telepathy | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Helping Hand
Bunnelby | Adamant | Huge Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Lotad | Modest | Swift Swim/Rain Dish | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Giga Drain
Scatterbug (Polar pattern) | Timid/Modest | Compoundeyes | 31/x/31/31/31/31

Unless you are interested in Pokemon you already own in different Pokeballs, then I can offer you Sport Ball Scyther, Lure Ball Marill, Dream Ball Whismur, or some other stuff.

Hi! A Munna is ok for me :), male if you can

CMT for this:

#666 Vivillon |Timid | Compundeyes / Shield Dust| 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
Stock: Shield Dust ♀ 2
No Redis (You cant clone or exchange it, can be used for breeding)
Tradeable as Scatterbug or as Vivillon on request (Random EV)

Preferably competitive IV/Timid/Compound Eyes.

CMT for this:

#666 Vivillon |Timid | Compundeyes / Shield Dust| 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
Stock: Shield Dust ♀ 2
No Redis (You cant clone or exchange it, can be used for breeding)
Tradeable as Scatterbug or as Vivillon on request (Random EV)

Preferably competitive IV/Timid/Compound Eyes.
Im interested in a female dream ball Gligar or in a love ball Chansey

Im interested in a female dream ball Gligar or in a love ball Chansey
Ok, either one is fine with me. Can you clone? If not I know someone who can do it for me. Which would you prefer? Also, sorry for the late reply, I had to edit and turn in a paper by midnight (and was an hour late at that...)

Ok, either one is fine with me. Can you clone? If not I know someone who can do it for me. Which would you prefer? Also, sorry for the late reply, I had to edit and turn in a paper by midnight (and was an hour late at that...)
I cant clone, and really i dont know someone that can clone

Kangaskhan is ready :)
Let me know when you'd want to trade :)
Great, i have all ready to trade. Since you are in GMT+ 7 and me GMT-3, whe have 10 hours of difference. I can trade since 22:00 to 04:00 GMT, tell me if you can between this hours. If not, we can trade int he weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)