Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Count the number of times Celever accused me of something before I bothered responding to him.

If someone is bound and determined to splinter the village as Celever was, it needs to be nipped in the bud. YOU pub claiming did nothing to help.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I probably got to most of you individually, but if you have claimed your ability to me, can you please send me your full Role PM. You can remove the dear <alias> if you do not trust me yet. I will be proving myself tonight, so I expect to have all of your aliases by the end of day 2.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm only asking for alias if the user is comfortable giving it. And you don't know why I'm clean because I'm trying to give as little information as possible to people not on my faction.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You also find out that Lonelyness and zorbees have been frozen solid! They cannot speak outside of the main thread on Smogon or outside these forums during this day cycle!! You can still talk to them on IRC, but they are not allowed to talk to you!
Unless another role has hit LN that wasn't mentioned the flavor in the update says 'day cycle.' This would imply the freeze ended once the day did. Perhaps 'day phase' should be used since 'cycle' could be construed to mean the entire 'D/N 1' cycle with the emphasis on the 1.

zorbees has been communicating on IRC about the game since D1 ended but to me it looks like his and LN's freezes should have ended instead of persisting into N1.

Also LN has STILL not produced von's actual role PM. If he has a role that gains partial information from a PM and not the full deal then this would explain his reluctance to post the genuine artifact. That or he is one shady guy.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I confirmed with Acklow before talking on IRC, he said it was fine. I obviously wasn't godkilled.

EDIT: If there are any stragglers out there who have not claimed to me, please do so.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why would you and DLE tell me I was still frozen and then publicly tell everyone that I'm not frozen so it makes me look like I'm lying about being frozen?

Yeti you are not a chill, so suck a dick. I'm not publicly giving vons pm

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LonelyNess are u retarded?

he already claimed his role, it's not like you're revealing what he is unless he lied.

you have offered 0 visible proof you are clean, or that you even are an inspector. maybe you PMed it to von/a few of his trustees but the rest of his team should be like 'wow this guy mad shady' and hope your wolf mess never gets on the sheet.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I am going to be extending deadline to 9:30 pm due to a few missing actions (it's a grace period). Please submit your actions ASAP. Thanks!!

So my action hit me so that means that yeti reflects actions against him/her or that someone visited and reflected my ability.anybody have any idea about the 3rd faction?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)