Eiganjo's random photo's of things thread.

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
/me pet Eiganjo

These are so good, you are talented *__*

Love this one especially, it's like the hills are on fire:

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ah well, I forgot to take my camera with me today, but fear not, I found a good few shots I can take tomorrow :D

Other then that I still have some pictures, mainly from a themepark thats relatively close to where I live, and some good ones from a festival during the evening that focuses on art using light.

/me pet Eiganjo

These are so good, you are talented *__*

Love this one especially, it's like the hills are on fire:

You are too kind good miss, although I do think I can improve quite a bit :D

/me pet Eiganjo

Great job! :D
thank you kindly :D
wow I really like the pictures of the buildings, the buildings and the sunset, and the bridge too!
actually the bridge one is the one that amazes me the most out of those three, just how big and tall it was amazed me from down there :D

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Wow those nighttime shots are really pretty ;w;
Also those flowers. Sigh
I love flowers but I'm terrified of getting close to them because where there are flowers there are: bees
Also, that last shot with the misty lake is so mist-erious ahhh

Also AHHHHH
HATTORI OMG

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Really nice Eiganjo! I particularly like these two (not to say the others are bad, since I like those too)!

Keep up with the cool pictures! ^_^

Eiganjo

as per Sephirona 's request, some photos from around where I work, some taken in the morning and some in the afternoon, and one that was taking outside my rooms window, during sunset, although it was a bit cloudy I say.

enjoy :D

Wow those nighttime shots are really pretty ;w;
Also those flowers. Sigh
I love flowers but I'm terrified of getting close to them because where there are flowers there are: bees
Also, that last shot with the misty lake is so mist-erious ahhh

Also AHHHHH
HATTORI OMG

Dat hattori. Also the bees over here are quite tame, nothing to be afraid of :D

Really nice Eiganjo! I particularly like these two (not to say the others are bad, since I like those too)!

Keep up with the cool pictures! ^_^
thanks, will do. I really liked how the 2 you picked came out as well, gotta love the mist of the lake (even though its just a smoke machine doing it :P)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Yayyy >w< These are great, thanks for sharing <3
Why can't it look nice like that here when I muster the courage to venture out of my Rona den
Being greeted with such nice friendly trees would make my motivat-o-meter's reading shoot up that much higher
Even the foongus look friendly sigh

Eiganjo

Yayyy >w< These are great, thanks for sharing <3
Why can't it look nice like that here when I muster the courage to venture out of my Rona den
Being greeted with such nice friendly trees would make my motivat-o-meter's reading shoot up that much higher
Even the foongus look friendly sigh
heehee, well I did find another Hattori I suppose :3

Awesome pictures!
thanks

anyways, i decided since I had to go shopping today to make some more pictures, also some sunset ones but from my location you cant see them very well to begin with :D

Enjoy!

Eiganjo

Someone play the ducktales song, its time for some moon pics, and a better sunset one imo :P

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
EIGANJO IS SO GOOD AT COMPOSITION

You choose the most colorful things to photograph, it's great

and this one is just gorgeous ;-;

Eiganjo

Time for a little update, spring has come, and also some other stuff like puppies growing and whatnot :p

inc!

and as a small bonus :P (crappy quality because my camera has weird extensions)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Gizmo is growing so quickly!

Also love the brick(?) pavers on the street:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
heyy so imma give feedback on your recent pics! c:

@ march 30: the first dog one is really nice in regards to angles and positioing, but it's too white. a reflector could fix that issue or alternatively just play around with your shutter speed and iso settings so that the light doesn't seem so harsh. second is pretty boring, and the shadow makes it look kinda average. if it was more contrasted it'd be nice but i honestly prefer the first one. third one has huge light issues. that's the fault of the dog breed though, and the positioning of the light. it's easier if you get the dog in a darker environment where you can make use of flash and control the light when it's a darker faced dog because then the white on the back won't be so obvious, so i'd kinda... avoid those shots. love the fourth, more light would be cool to get more contrast but otherwise looks p awesome. fifth has light issues, but yeah that's the sun so :c sixth meh, the blur kinda destroys the shot. action shots look cooler when it looks like there's actual action and not just the dog sitting in the same position, like you can't really tell it's leaping into action.

@ next doggies: first shot is blurry, bad lighting. flash and higher shutter speed would help that. next shot is interesting but light is kinda dull and there's not enough importance placed on its face. third... blurry and bad light :c should refer to the stuff i said befre about that! last is cute but blur and lack of light really makes it look kinda average, whereas if those two weren't issues then you'd have a much nicer shot there.

@ houses etc: they just look kinda dull. in rainy settings you don't really want to have the sky in the shot as it's usually really bright. concentrating on an item in particular, such as nature, flowers etc, can really look amazing with the rain enhancing it and giving it detail, plus it's usually really nice light to work with as long as it's not looking up. with that in mind tho, clouds are cool, but you have to toggle shutter to get exactly what you want there, otherwise white sky is kinda sucky :( try to get up closer to things and single in on them basically, since while wide nature shots look great, they're usually better with a really good camera that can pick up things easier, whereas from the looks of it your camera can't really do that. but at least it can concentrate on details tho p sure?? as for dogs same issue as beforeee.

anyway i'd watch the light+blur as those seem to be consistent issues for you. be weary of how the light reflects on the picture. you don't want it too underpowering or overpowering, so basically just watch your environments, try to minimise light causing issues (if your camera will let you) by trying different angles and try to not look up so much to the sky unless you wanna concentrate on clouds. as for blur, change shutter speed and try to rest it on your knee or something like that, it'd help and bring much nicer pictures (also flash is your friend!). some good stuff there tho! keep practicing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)